What The Sissy Craves, The More Sissy Plays

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EnchantrixCindy

I already know just how desperate you are and I will do what is necessary to help you feel like the gurl you always wanted to be.

Enjoy listening!
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cindy/w ... craves.mp3

Continue reading my blogs, it's all here...
http://www.naughtyphonesexchat.com/what ... ssy-plays/

~Cindy~1-800-721-1962
BraLover

It’s to difficult to fight or resist all of you dressing/lipstick kissing/turning and keeping me as your cream puff girl. The bra/panty set feels so soft against my girlish soft smelling skin and the sheath body con dresses fit perfect on me. With you and the other mistresses giving me makeover/feminine arched eyebrows/lipstick on my lips and cheeks/wig I look better as a girl then I do as a guy. I realize this is who I am and become as this is only way I’ll be with hot/sexy women keeping me as your cream puff girl forever.
EnchantrixCindy

BraLover wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:39 am It’s to difficult to fight or resist all of you dressing/lipstick kissing/turning and keeping me as your cream puff girl. The bra/panty set feels so soft against my girlish soft smelling skin and the sheath body con dresses fit perfect on me. With you and the other mistresses giving me makeover/feminine arched eyebrows/lipstick on my lips and cheeks/wig I look better as a girl then I do as a guy. I realize this is who I am and become as this is only way I’ll be with hot/sexy women keeping me as your cream puff girl forever.

Remember enforced feminization takes away all the guilt. But it sounds like you enjoy when women sissify you against your will.
BraLover

I do Ms Cindy...just the styles/soft fabrics against my soft/waxed girlish smelling skin feels so good. Every time I resist or try to fight back all of you giggle at me as you’ve put me in wig/bra/panty set with heels giving me lipstick kisses on my cheeks. I can’t win.

Being a cream puff girl started in middle school when girl on bus sat next to me and put blush/perfume/lipstick on me. Deep down I liked it cupcake had total control over me. Same with girl puttimgvme against wall before class and applying lipstick on my lips. Then my step mom giving me lipstick kisses on my cheeks as I was underneath mistletoe. That lead to me sneaking in her closet wearing her bras/dresses/lipstick/perfume. Then in 1998 my roommates gf had bra in basket while I was waiting to do laundry and I spotted it out of corner of my eye as I was walking out. It felt so soft and I put it on in cupcake and saw there was lipstick and tried it on. I then went to my room and got off. From that point on I was addicted in women’s clothes/lingerie/makeup/lipstick/perfumes/heels/boots. It’s reason I’ve never been married and always single. Now with my masseuse taking pictures of me dressed with her phone/measuring/fitting me in bra s/using perfumes/lotions on my face and body I’m living my fantasies through her. This is what I want and it happening through her and calls with ldw. I admit I’m to weak to be dominant as I wanted her to do this to me and she has. She said I need to accept who I am and become which is a sissy girlie boy and I have. The only way I can get girlfriends is to be open and honest about this in which she told me I have to do.
EnchantrixCindy

BraLover wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:48 am I do Ms Cindy...just the styles/soft fabrics against my soft/waxed girlish smelling skin feels so good. Every time I resist or try to fight back all of you giggle at me as you’ve put me in wig/bra/panty set with heels giving me lipstick kisses on my cheeks. I can’t win.

Being a cream puff girl started in middle school when girl on bus sat next to me and put blush/perfume/lipstick on me. Deep down I liked it cupcake had total control over me. Same with girl puttimgvme against wall before class and applying lipstick on my lips. Then my step mom giving me lipstick kisses on my cheeks as I was underneath mistletoe. That lead to me sneaking in her closet wearing her bras/dresses/lipstick/perfume. Then in 1998 my roommates gf had bra in basket while I was waiting to do laundry and I spotted it out of corner of my eye as I was walking out. It felt so soft and I put it on in cupcake and saw there was lipstick and tried it on. I then went to my room and got off. From that point on I was addicted in women’s clothes/lingerie/makeup/lipstick/perfumes/heels/boots. It’s reason I’ve never been married and always single. Now with my masseuse taking pictures of me dressed with her phone/measuring/fitting me in bra s/using perfumes/lotions on my face and body I’m living my fantasies through her. This is what I want and it happening through her and calls with ldw. I admit I’m to weak to be dominant as I wanted her to do this to me and she has. She said I need to accept who I am and become which is a sissy girlie boy and I have. The only way I can get girlfriends is to be open and honest about this in which she told me I have to do.
Stop resisting who you were meant to be. A lipstick, perfume, and bra wearing sissy gurl.
BraLover

I have Ms Cindy I have!!
Dena

You seem to know me well Ms Cindy!

Maybe all the time I've spent all dolled up with no place to go makes
want to please those who accept me. Giving others pleasure gives me
greater joy than my own release.