LDW 20th Anniversary - Free Phone Sex On Mistress Days

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EnchantrixWillow

It's LDW's 20th anniversary and we have some presents for you. Mistress days are BACK and if you call the Mistress of the day you get 10 minutes free, my new blog has all the details for you:

Audio: Ebony Femdom Phonesex Podcast - Mistress Days Are Back

Blog Post: Ebony Femdom Mistress Days LDW's 20th Phone Sex Anniversary

I will be your Mistress of the day on November 15th. If you are an LDW customer but have never spoken to me, use your 10 free minutes to introduce yourself. If you have never called LDW, remedy that now.... I'm available for calls as we speak.

Here's a calendar to help you keep track of Mistress days, and rollback days (1.99 per minute for the first 30 minutes).

Sissy School is also our site of the month, so if you need sissy training or have a kinky sexy sissy fantasy you want to run by me, give me a call on the sissy hotline: Duchess Willow Sissy School

Please DO share the blog with your sissy friends, and if you're on twitter, tweet the blog and the podcast. Spread the word.

Where to find me:

Blog: Ebony Femdom Phone Sex

Twitter: @DuchessWillow_

Cock Control Phone Sex Sessions: Duchess Willow Cock Control

Jamie Michelle

EnchantrixWillow wrote: ↑Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:18 pm It's LDW's 20th anniversary and we have some presents for you. Mistress days are BACK and if you call the Mistress of the day you get 10 minutes free, my new blog has all the details for you:

I will be your Mistress of the day on November 15th. If you are an LDW customer but have never spoken to me, use your 10 free minutes to introduce yourself. If you have never called LDW, remedy that now.... I'm available for calls as we speak.

Here's a calendar to help you keep track of Mistress days, and rollback days (2.50 per minute for the first 30 minutes).

Sissy School is also our site of the month, so if you need sissy training or have a kinky sexy sissy fantasy you want to run by me, give me a call on the sissy hotline: Duchess Willow Sissy School

Please DO share the blog with your sissy friends, and if you're on twitter, tweet the blog and the podcast. Spread the word.

Where to find me:

Thank you very much, Duchess Willow, for your nice audio and its accompanying blog-post informing us sissies about LDW's 20th Anniversary special free phone-session offer with select mistresses on their Mistress of the Day! Yippee!
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
Mistress Erika

Mmmmm Duchess, now you are getting the girls all in a sissy titter anticipating being under your expert touch on the 15th!
EnchantrixWillow

Jamie Michelle wrote: ↑Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:37 am
EnchantrixWillow wrote: ↑Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:18 pm It's LDW's 20th anniversary and we have some presents for you. Mistress days are BACK and if you call the Mistress of the day you get 10 minutes free, my new blog has all the details for you:

Here's a calendar to help you keep track of Mistress days, and rollback days (2.50 per minute for the first 30 minutes).

Where to find me:

Thank you very much, Duchess Willow, for your nice audio and its accompanying blog-post informing us sissies about LDW's 20th Anniversary special free phone-session offer with select mistresses on their Mistress of the Day! Yippee!
You're very welcome. We are partying. :wink:
EnchantrixWillow

Mistress Erika wrote: ↑Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:21 am Mmmmm Duchess, now you are getting the girls all in a sissy titter anticipating being under your expert touch on the 15th!
I will do my best to be gentle. :lol: :twisted:
Jamie Michelle

EnchantrixWillow wrote: ↑Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:17 pm
Jamie Michelle wrote: ↑Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:37 am Thank you very much, Duchess Willow, for your nice audio and its accompanying blog-post informing us sissies about LDW's 20th Anniversary special free phone-session offer with select mistresses on their Mistress of the Day! Yippee!
Sounds like fun, Duchess Willow! I love LDW parties! I plan on joining the festive spirit with some libations later on today. Yippee!

I have also noticed a new audio-thread by Mistress Erika which I shall be getting to in due time, and which I thank her for!
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

EnchantrixWillow

Jamie Michelle wrote: ↑Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:16 am
Jamie Michelle wrote: ↑Thu Nov 10, 2022 1:37 am Thank you very much, Duchess Willow, for your nice audio and its accompanying blog-post informing us sissies about LDW's 20th Anniversary special free phone-session offer with select mistresses on their Mistress of the Day! Yippee!
Sounds like fun, Duchess Willow! I love LDW parties! I plan on joining the festive spirit with some libations later on today. Yippee!

I have also noticed a new audio-thread by Mistress Erika which I shall be getting to in due time, and which I thank her for!
I wish we had a "like" replies, on here. BTW Happy New Year, Jamie. Hope you had some good libations. 🍹
Jamie Michelle

EnchantrixWillow wrote: ↑Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:23 pm

I wish we had a "like" replies, on here. BTW Happy New Year, Jamie. Hope you had some good libations. 🍹
Thank you, Duchess Willow! I wish you a wonderful new year also!

And indeed I did have some good libations celebrating the new year consisting of vodka, the breakfast of champions! Teehee!

By the way, I noticed your other recent posts and intend to reply to them, Duchess Willow! Thank you for them!
Boys will be girls.

EnchantrixWillow

Jamie Michelle wrote: ↑Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:34 am

And indeed I did have some good libations celebrating the new year consisting of vodka, the breakfast of champions! Teehee!

By the way, I noticed your other recent posts and intend to reply to them, Duchess Willow! Thank you for them!
Glad to hear that. I don't do a lot of vodka drinking, because when I do I end up having great moments... that I don't remember clearly. :lol:
Jamie Michelle

EnchantrixWillow wrote: ↑Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:06 pm

Glad to hear that. I don't do a lot of vodka drinking, because when I do I end up having great moments... that I don't remember clearly. :lol:
That's alright, Duchess Willow, as that just leaves more vodka for me! Teehee!

At least I know now that if the world should ever experience a vodka-shortage that you're not to blame. Ha!
Boys will be girls.

EnchantrixWillow

Jamie Michelle wrote: ↑Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:56 pm
EnchantrixWillow wrote: ↑Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:06 pm

That's alright, Duchess Willow, as that just leaves more vodka for me! Teehee!

At least I know now that if the world should ever experience a vodka-shortage that you're not to blame. Ha!
I will occasionally have a "girly" martini or drink with vodka in it. I'm more of a rum lover myself, so don't worry I will save all the vodka for you. :lol: