A Sissy Cruise... With a very "special" Ebony Nurse

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EnchantrixWillow

Ever wondered what a sissy cruise would be like? Well one year we did a virtual sissy cruise blog train and, this happened.

Listen here: Sissy Cruise Podcast - Ebony Nurse Willow

Read here: Sissy Cruise – Ebony Nurse Willow

So what was the "special?" If you visit the nurse, you're certain to find out, sissy. :twisted:

Make sure you pay a visit to the nurse, soon.

Ebony Femdom Sissy School Duchess Willow Sissy School
Jamie Michelle

EnchantrixWillow wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:46 pm Ever wondered what a sissy cruise would be like? Well one year we did a virtual sissy cruise blog train and, this happened.

So what was the "special?" If you visit the nurse, you're certain to find out, sissy. :twisted:

Thank you very much for this audio-story of Bella's sissy sea-cruise, Nurse Willow, and your prescription of dick for her! It's good for what ails you! Teehee!
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
EnchantrixWillow

Jamie Michelle wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:41 pm
EnchantrixWillow wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:46 pm Ever wondered what a sissy cruise would be like? Well one year we did a virtual sissy cruise blog train and, this happened.

Thank you very much for this audio-story of Bella's sissy sea-cruise, Nurse Willow, and your prescription of dick for her! It's good for what ails you! Teehee!
Dick cures sea sickness I hear. Soon as you get the dick, you forget you are sea sick. :lol:
Mistress Erika

Oh hell I can see the line now to hop on that cruise Duchess!

Ok ladies, who is gonna hop on that cruise with the Duchess? I want to know!
EnchantrixWillow

Mistress Erika wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:49 am Oh hell I can see the line now to hop on that cruise Duchess!

Ok ladies, who is gonna hop on that cruise with the Duchess? I want to know!
Could you imagine, Miss Erika if there was a Sissy Cruise line? They've got Carnival, Disney, why not The Sissy Boat on the high seas? What say you, sissies, would you go on a sissy cruise with the Mistresses?