Are you a sissy who wants to suck a cock?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

SandalGalGenie

a chemise with high heel mules and a glass of champagne
sirtheocean

MsOlivia wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:27 am If you are ... I want you to describe the dick you want to suck.

https://eroticaudios.com/content/Olivia ... ckBlog.mp3

Mmmmmmmmmmmm!
So I think I do want to be made to suck a cock but who the cock belongs to is as important as the cock itself.

It would belong to the boyfriend of a girl I was pursuiting, or my ex's new boyfriend.

He'd be a tall muscular stud - no shocks there then 😂

The girl would want to see it, me give up my masculinity for her man. Her boyfriend would do it as a chore with the promise of a sexual favour from her in return for letting me cupcake him.

His cock would be big but not overly thick. He'd be completely shaved everywhere - including his huge balls.
Startup sissy trading in his CK boxers for thongs one pair at a time :lol:
MsOlivia

That is sooooooooo hot ..... hmmmmmm, I do believe you inspired an audio but I'm crazy slammed right now and need to get Monday's podcast edited and scheduled .... at SOME point I'll turn that into an audio.
THANK YOU mmmmmmmmm
BDSM kink podcast, The Weekly Hot Spot: https://spoti.fi/2ZGjDGp

Ready for the ultimate....Dial, 1-800-601-7259 for Olivia

BLOG: http://www.experiencedmistress.com

$2.99/min., 10 min minimum, billed to your credit card.
Mistress Erika

What a great update , I love all of your descriptions, Olivia is fantastic!!
sirtheocean

MsOlivia wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:04 pm That is sooooooooo hot ..... hmmmmmm, I do believe you inspired an audio but I'm crazy slammed right now and need to get Monday's podcast edited and scheduled .... at SOME point I'll turn that into an audio.
THANK YOU mmmmmmmmm
Glad I could provide some inspiration! Very much look forward to that audio :lol:
Startup sissy trading in his CK boxers for thongs one pair at a time :lol:
Regina

I have sucked cock before and I must admit there's something incredibly sexy about it. I was in college when I sucked my first cock and I loved every single moment of it. My ideal cock would be one that I could swallow but is not so big that I can't put it in my mouth. After all, a good cocksucking sissy should be able to enjoy the pleasure sucking a cock brings. Ms Olivia I hope you like what you're reading.
Breeheelz

Oh MsOlivia I am definitely ai sissy who wants to suck the cock of a very pretty tgirl. Especially if she is not circumsised. the idea of pulling back her foreskin exposing her glans to my hungry mouth gets me wet in my panties.
NO Heel is too high, when its pointed at the ceiling
FemNameTBD

Regina wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:28 am I have sucked cock before and I must admit there's something incredibly sexy about it. I was in college when I sucked my first cock and I loved every single moment of it. My ideal cock would be one that I could swallow but is not so big that I can't put it in my mouth. After all, a good cocksucking sissy should be able to enjoy the pleasure sucking a cock brings. Ms Olivia I hope you like what you're reading.
You've described the perfect size of cock so beautifully. Oversized cocks look sexy, but there is such a thing as too big to put in your mouth and throat.
Breeheelz wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:15 pm Oh MsOlivia I am definitely ai sissy who wants to suck the cock of a very pretty tgirl. Especially if she is not circumsised. the idea of pulling back her foreskin exposing her glans to my hungry mouth gets me wet in my panties.
Yes! Foreskin is so sexy and there is so much you can do with it!
Keeva: Warrior Sissy
She/Any pronouns