You're a Girl!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Tiffanyanne

Oooh! Now THAT was awesome, Ms. Tia!
ImageImage
Tiffany Anne Easton
MsTiacontrolsu

Thank you, Tiffany. I enjoyed doing it.
sissygirl

that was wonderful Tia
sissygirl

Tiffanyanne wrote:Oooh! Now THAT was awesome, Ms. Tia!
been awhile since I'ver seen your here tiffanyanne. have missed your stories you used to write on the site you used to have. seems we have been coming here alot of years together

sissygirl
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

A most wonderful thought
Thanks Mistress Tia

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
Tiffanyanne

sissygirl wrote:
Tiffanyanne wrote:Oooh! Now THAT was awesome, Ms. Tia!
been awhile since I'ver seen your here tiffanyanne. have missed your stories you used to write on the site you used to have. seems we have been coming here alot of years together

sissygirl
Aww, thank you sissygirl. Yep, we've been around for a bit, huh? Well, aside from my computer being in the shop for THREE weeks :x I have been busy with work (although things are beginning to slow down now).

Well, I am totally bummed. I was thinking of re doing my site, then I heard that Yahoo is going to discontinue the free portion of GeoCities later this year. Anyone with a website can convert it to a paid domain or they'll lose it. So, I had emailed them about how to go about downloading/saving everything back to my computer (what with the limited hourly bandwidth they give for free now) and they said that they will have instructions on how to do that in the next few months before GeoCities goes down.

So I thought I'd wait until I can get everything back on my system before re-constructing things. Thanks for the well wishes, sissygirl! You're sweet!

Hugs!!!
ImageImage
Tiffany Anne Easton
MelissaBeth

Ms. Tia,

Are you for real?
That was absolutely
amazing.
Why are you not up
on the silver screen?
You are gorgeous and with
that sexy voice, WOW!

Thanks so much for taking
the time to make so many
happy.

xoxo Melissa
Sissy Jina

That was very very special and made for an excellent time, listenting to your voice, mmm. Thankyou Mistress.
MsTiacontrolsu

I am so glad you all enjoyed that. If you have any ideas for some sexy recordings let me know!
You can find out more about me on my blog. Just click the banner below!
Mistress Tia866-650-6789
BraLover

Hello MsTia!!!!!Would you be willing to do part 2 for girls night in audio?Where you have boy in panties/hot pants/crop top....With make up bag/bag of lingerie?in which you had MsTessa/MsAlly at door but since MsTessa isnt around have another mistress to expand on this hot hot hot audio.
MsTiacontrolsu

If someone wants to submit an outline for me I'll be happy to do it. It's been a long time since I recorded that particular audio, lol.
You can find out more about me on my blog. Just click the banner below!
Mistress Tia866-650-6789
BraLover

Girls Night in II.....
Now go on answer the door MsOlivia, MsNadia and MsPamela are at the door. Here take this makeup bag as well as bag full of lingerie. Go on not you dont want to keep them waiting, What oh sweetie dont be scared on how you look wearing hot pants, panties, crop top. Besides you dont have to worry about your friends knowing if you do exactly what I say and besides you look so adorble wearing that anyway with you nails painted as well as you smelling like Victorias Secret Pink MsOlivia, MsNadia and MsPamela wont mind. You cant try to talk nicely to them in not having us turn you into a girl It might be your last chance"giggles" aww now dont cry and pout your starting to sound like a girl. Here let me kiss you. Oh my"giggles" my lipstick left imprints on your cheeks let me rub that in. Now it looks like your wearing blush"Giggles". You look so cute!!!Go on answer the door they are waiting. Ill be down in bit. MsTia are you here calls MsOlivia. Oh my who do we have here? MsPamela check this out. MsNadia starts to giggle but is turned on with sissyboy in clothes. Blushing and shocked you start to leave but MsOlivia goes in front of the door and said your not going anywhere. Hello Mistresses as MsTia walks down the stairs. Check out my boyfriend. Dont you think he looks adorable wearing hot pants, panties, and crop top? Oh yes said MsPamela. I like his nail polish. He or should I say she looks so cute said MsNadia. Im so glad you all her for girls night in Mistresses we have sissy we ca dress up and do makeover to him. You seem scared and nervous calls MsOlivia."we are going to hurt you or bite you. Come sit with me Calls Nadia. MsPamela sit next to you both also. Sissy did you bring the makeup bag? You did. Good calls MsNadia. Oh my this lipstick look so sexy. Saphire from Very sexy. Come on you have to put some on!!! pleeeeeese pleeeese pretty pleeese!!MsNadia starts to apply the lipstick before you can say any thing. Oh my He looks so cute inthat shade Blares out MsTia. Oh yes He does MsOlivia says. That shade fits him so well calls out MsPamela. But said MsNadia boys dont wear lipstick, and hes not a boy. No he isnt said MsTia.
Also look at his buldge building in his hot pants. I think he likes having us put him in lipstick Said MsPamela. You dont said MsOlivia I think you do staring at your tent in pants. MsPamela starts to put foundation on your face. Oh my his cheeks are sooooo soft calls MsPamela. Oh whats that poking at my back Said MsPamela. Sissy are you getting hard Said MsTia"giggles" MsOlivia starts adding mascara to your eyes.Your lashes are soooo nice they are girlish lashes that will be made longer. MsNadia starts to apply blush. Dont try to squirm calls MsNadia your not going anywhere. MsTia calls we need to put bra on her. Take off your crop top sissy.put your arms out in front. That bra is soo sexy MsTia calls the mistresses. Oh yes Its from Victorias Secret the Very Sexy. It nice pink bra which matches his nails. Look at his figure he has girlish figure comments MsOlivia. Oh yes MsPamela and MsNadia said. There calls MsTia your not going to get out of bra I locked the back of straps. Look MsTia calls MsNadia he is enjoying this as tent is getting bigger. "giggles" the mistresses. Lets put him in dress yells MsOlivia!!!!You try to protest but its to deaf ears. Besides sweetie your in makeup/Lipstick/painted nails/smell like perfume and wearing bra, your a girl now wheather you like it or not and I think you like it. MsOlivia pulls out black shealth. Oh my that dress is soo sexy comments MsNadia and MsPamela. Oh it is. Strip sissy calls MsTia. Oh my look at his tent now girls Calls MsNadia"giggles". His bra and panties match his nails and lipstick. That dress looks so adorable on you Calls MsTia now sit sissy. MsNadia sits on your lap and give you kisses. MsPamela softly strokes your soft cheeks and give you a kiss as MsOlivia spritzes you with perfume and kisses you also as does MsTia.MsNaida said if you cum in panties and dress this will be permenent wardrobe. It is MsTia said the makeup is permenent "giggles"MsPamela/MsNadia/MsOlivia are atarting to rub your clitty. snap snap Im taking pictures sissy so now you cant do or say anything bad about us or we will use these pictures against you oh the Wig I forgot said MsPamela as its long black wig with hair drifting over your eyes. you look so cute and adorable in makeup/lipstick/bra/dress sissy. Mistress make him come so he can be a girl forever Shout MsTia!!"giggles" mistresses say with pleasure MsTia as they start rubbing my clitty you explode mess in panties and dress. Mitresses thank you for making sissy become a girl and making this dress a permenent part of his wardwrobe. "giggles" With pleasure MsTia said the mistresses. Sissy you belong to the four of us forever!! as you have no say in this anymore as the mistresses giggle.
Ms Anns steph

Curtsey Ms Tia, I absolutely loved this....I hope you'll do a follow up to this one...
Ms Anns steph

Bra lover would love to hear your script put to voice.. and Ms Tia has a sensual voice.....