Want to hear your voice on cock radio?

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EmpressConstance

HI everyone I am doing somthing very special this Tuesday the 22 nd, I am hosting a Holiday Christmas show "Comedy Christmas with Constance" and I am asking anyone who wishes to do a quick 30 second 1 minute audio for me to play on the radio during the show. The audio is just a holiday greetings or holiday shout out so to speak, nothing graphic or long......if you do not know how to do this hit me up on yahoo empressconstance or send me a mail empressconstance@yahoo.com and I will be happy to walk ya through it. No need to put your name on it you can stay private. I thought it would be a fun way for you all to join in on the holiday cheer! Happy Holidays everyone and hope to see you on the 22nd at 9pm est in the cock radio chat room! And dont forget to tune in live www.cockradio.com ..................OHHHHHHH and before the show I have my mistress interview with Ms Tia on Talkshoe at 8pm join me for that too! The fun never ends!!!
EmpressConstance
1-800-730-3298
My Blog ~~} http://intelligentfemdom.com
E-Mail~ constance@enchantrixempire.com