Sissies Who Love Real Men

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress Christine
Posts: 467
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:26 am
Contact:

Jamie Michelle wrote:
Empress Christine wrote:As promised, to follow up on my post about what type of sissy you might be, at viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14025, here are a few thoughts on sissies who love real men and love to please them!

Enjoy
:wink:

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Christi ... ealMen.mp3
Thank you for this audio, Empress Christine!

I used to fight against my feminine yearnings, but once I came to accept my feminine desires, it feels truly wonderful to be the feminine partner in a relationship with a manly-man.

Indeed, becoming comfortable in my attraction to men was one of the hardest aspects of accepting my femininity, as when I was growing up, a male loving another male was the most derided and joked-about thing there was, particularly regarding the male partner who assumes the feminine role during lovemaking. Being a feminine homosexual was the worst possible thing a boy could be. So it took me a long time for me to finally get over my fears of societal disapproval and come out of the closet as a feminine gay male.

But once I got over my fears and came out, I love it so much now that I can be feminine all the time, instead of pretending to be butch. It was so stressful trying to live up to society's expectation to be butch, as I never felt very comfortable trying to fit into that role. For one, my body is very dainty for a male. Second, I crossdressed in secret--and that while imagining myself being made love to by a masculine man. So when I was around other people in public, I would stress about whether my mannerisms, demeanor and body-type let on that I actually love being a dainty fairy in private who dreams about riding virile men.

Yet since I've come out of the closet, I have loved living my life as a girlie gay male so much. I'm male-to-female transgendered, in that I dress full-time completely en femme and I like the feminine pronouns, but I feel just fine with my male body without hormones or surgery. Basically I live my life as femininely as it is possible for a male to live without hormones or surgery (and without wearing anything fake, such as hip pads, cupcake, or wigs). So I also embrace an effeminate gay male identity, as everyone who knows me in real life knows that I'm a genetic male, and I'm quite fine with that. That all is to say, I love being as feminine as possible, but I'm also comfortable having a genetically male body.

And as you mention in your audio, Empress Christine, I do so much adore kissing and cuddling with my man. I love being held in his strong arms while French kissing him. It also feels so wonderful to me to make oral love to his dick. I love curling up next to him while taking his cock and balls into my hands and rubbing his shaft over my lips, and then taking it into my mouth. I love how as a feminine person I can see and feel the proof of my lover's lust in the engorgement of his masculine member. To know that I made a man pop such a boner for me makes me feel so sexy and desired--so wanted.

I find being the feminine partner of a man so wonderful, as I think a manly-man's erect cock is just so erotic. I love how veiny my man's dick is when he gets hard for me. And I love how his shaft feels in my hands. Just holding it feels so neat.

And I also love how a man's cock throbs and spurts when I have done a good job of pleasing him. I adore how a man's cock is like an instant feedback device, as I can tell how I'm doing just in how his cock responds.

My favorite though is when my man presses his manly member up into my little pansy-pussy. That makes me feel the most womanly of all. I love kissing and cuddling with my man any time, but the feeling of being held in his arms and swirling our tongues together while his engorged manhood slips up inside me makes me gush with such feminine feelings. That makes me just totally melt in his powerful arms as he takes me. I adore having my shaven legs up on his shoulders while French kissing him as he makes love to me like that. It makes me feel so utterly feminine.

I love being my man's girl. My boyfriend Len and I live as basically husband and wife, and I love living my life as a masculine man's wife. As you also mention, Empress Christine, it does feel wonderful to hold hands with my man as we go about in public, or to hold onto his arm. It feels really nice to me to let everyone know that I'm his lady.

Thanks again for your wonderful audio, Empress Christine! I loved it!
You are very welcome Jamie Michelle and I'm glad that you are so comfortable in your skin, you deserve no less.

I understand and am glad that you are comfortable with your body, just the way it is. To me, it makes you seem like a happier person. But I also know that you aren't discounting those who do like to wear wigs, padding, and even have surgery...if they feel good that way and it makes them happy then we should be happy for them.
xoxo ~
Your Phone Sex Mistress Christine
800-601-7259
Skype: empress.christine
christine@enchantrixempire.com
http://mistressphonesexcalls.com
http://femphoneblog.com


“Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.”
― Marilyn Monroe
User avatar
Jamie Michelle
Posts: 7210
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:28 pm
Location: Central Florida
Contact:

Empress Christine wrote:
Jamie Michelle wrote:
Empress Christine wrote:As promised, to follow up on my post about what type of sissy you might be, at viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14025, here are a few thoughts on sissies who love real men and love to please them!

Enjoy
:wink:

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Christi ... ealMen.mp3
Thank you for this audio, Empress Christine!

I used to fight against my feminine yearnings, but once I came to accept my feminine desires, it feels truly wonderful to be the feminine partner in a relationship with a manly-man.

Indeed, becoming comfortable in my attraction to men was one of the hardest aspects of accepting my femininity, as when I was growing up, a male loving another male was the most derided and joked-about thing there was, particularly regarding the male partner who assumes the feminine role during lovemaking. Being a feminine homosexual was the worst possible thing a boy could be. So it took me a long time for me to finally get over my fears of societal disapproval and come out of the closet as a feminine gay male.

But once I got over my fears and came out, I love it so much now that I can be feminine all the time, instead of pretending to be butch. It was so stressful trying to live up to society's expectation to be butch, as I never felt very comfortable trying to fit into that role. For one, my body is very dainty for a male. Second, I crossdressed in secret--and that while imagining myself being made love to by a masculine man. So when I was around other people in public, I would stress about whether my mannerisms, demeanor and body-type let on that I actually love being a dainty fairy in private who dreams about riding virile men.

Yet since I've come out of the closet, I have loved living my life as a girlie gay male so much. I'm male-to-female transgendered, in that I dress full-time completely en femme and I like the feminine pronouns, but I feel just fine with my male body without hormones or surgery. Basically I live my life as femininely as it is possible for a male to live without hormones or surgery (and without wearing anything fake, such as hip pads, cupcake, or wigs). So I also embrace an effeminate gay male identity, as everyone who knows me in real life knows that I'm a genetic male, and I'm quite fine with that. That all is to say, I love being as feminine as possible, but I'm also comfortable having a genetically male body.

And as you mention in your audio, Empress Christine, I do so much adore kissing and cuddling with my man. I love being held in his strong arms while French kissing him. It also feels so wonderful to me to make oral love to his dick. I love curling up next to him while taking his cock and balls into my hands and rubbing his shaft over my lips, and then taking it into my mouth. I love how as a feminine person I can see and feel the proof of my lover's lust in the engorgement of his masculine member. To know that I made a man pop such a boner for me makes me feel so sexy and desired--so wanted.

I find being the feminine partner of a man so wonderful, as I think a manly-man's erect cock is just so erotic. I love how veiny my man's dick is when he gets hard for me. And I love how his shaft feels in my hands. Just holding it feels so neat.

And I also love how a man's cock throbs and spurts when I have done a good job of pleasing him. I adore how a man's cock is like an instant feedback device, as I can tell how I'm doing just in how his cock responds.

My favorite though is when my man presses his manly member up into my little pansy-pussy. That makes me feel the most womanly of all. I love kissing and cuddling with my man any time, but the feeling of being held in his arms and swirling our tongues together while his engorged manhood slips up inside me makes me gush with such feminine feelings. That makes me just totally melt in his powerful arms as he takes me. I adore having my shaven legs up on his shoulders while French kissing him as he makes love to me like that. It makes me feel so utterly feminine.

I love being my man's girl. My boyfriend Len and I live as basically husband and wife, and I love living my life as a masculine man's wife. As you also mention, Empress Christine, it does feel wonderful to hold hands with my man as we go about in public, or to hold onto his arm. It feels really nice to me to let everyone know that I'm his lady.

Thanks again for your wonderful audio, Empress Christine! I loved it!
You are very welcome Jamie Michelle and I'm glad that you are so comfortable in your skin, you deserve no less.

I understand and am glad that you are comfortable with your body, just the way it is. To me, it makes you seem like a happier person. But I also know that you aren't discounting those who do like to wear wigs, padding, and even have surgery...if they feel good that way and it makes them happy then we should be happy for them.
Yes, that's quite true, Empress Christine. This is what I like for myself, but each sissy is an individual.

Take care, Empress Christine!
Boys will be girls.

Image

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
User avatar
StephanieFashionModel
Posts: 2305
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:22 pm
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

BlondeAngela wrote:
Stephanie,
Do you own a variety of shoes and high heels? I know you have a variety of dresses that you wear. Do you usually wear makeup?
How about your hair? Do you style your own hair, or wear wigs? It seems to me you wrote that you sometimes wear wigs.
What sort of earrings and jewelry do you wear? Did you ever get your ears pierced? You wrote that you were considering doing that.

I am feminine and submissive with a man sexually, but I am the equal to men, intellectually and in other ways.
Many handsome, masculine, educated, classy men like women who are beautiful, feminine and submissive, and know how to please a man, but who also are intelligent, independent, educated women, who have their own life and interests, as I do.

I am beautiful and feminine, and also intelligent, educated, classy, stylish and liberated, I am a modern woman, and I work on those things.
I enjoy being a woman, being beautiful and feminine, but I also enjoy learning things, being educated, and pursuing my interests. I am that sort of modern woman.
Hi Angela

I'm no 'Imelda Marcos', but I have quite a few pairs of heels: certainly more than the shoes I would have at any one time for my male guise.
Mostly they are quite elegant and were bought to match favourite daywear and evening-wear outfits: the vast majority have a 4" heel, though I have a few in a lower height.
I also have a number of knee-high and OTK thigh-length boots - including one spike-heeled soft-leather black zip up pair which I adore wearing, especially with mini-skirts and mini-dresses.

I mostly now wear wigs when I'm dressed: my avatar wig is for glam and 'diva-ish' dressing: more usually I would wear wigs of various blends of reds, browns, and strawberry blonde; although I also have a number of platinum blonde wigs.
Most of them are long-hair, although I have a few shoulder-length wigs
I find that styled wigs are wonderful to match your personality or mood - particularly when worn with the right outfit.

And I still haven't 'plucked up the courage' to have my ears pierced, although I know I'd love to wear some of those glamorous earrings I see the models wearing in the top fashion shows.
Image


"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
BlondeAngela
Posts: 568
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:29 pm

Stephanie,
You are fashionable.
And yes, do get your ear lobes pierced, and there is a better selection of earrings for pierced ears. And it is wonderful wearing those earrings, along with your women's clothes, makeup, nylons, and high heels. It is part of a sissy's feminization.
And don't worry about having pierced ears when you are dressed as a male, there are enough hetero men wearing earrings these days that no one will care.
You could wear small studs in your ears when you are dressed as a male, and then wear your more feminine fashionable beautiful long dangle earrings when you are dressed as a lady.
I am a beautiful, feminine, fully feminized pre-op male to female transwoman with long blonde hair.
User avatar
StephanieFashionModel
Posts: 2305
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:22 pm
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

BlondeAngela wrote:Stephanie,
You are fashionable.
And yes, do get your ear lobes pierced, and there is a better selection of earrings for pierced ears. And it is wonderful wearing those earrings, along with your women's clothes, makeup, nylons, and high heels. It is part of a sissy's feminization.
And don't worry about having pierced ears when you are dressed as a male, there are enough hetero men wearing earrings these days that no one will care.
You could wear small studs in your ears when you are dressed as a male, and then wear your more feminine fashionable beautiful long dangle earrings when you are dressed as a lady.
Thanks Angela: everytime I see the elaborate earrings that the models wear with their long flowing ballgowns I so envy them and I promise myself I'll get it done. And even though I probably can't wear them with my long-hair wigs - for fear of catching my hair in them - I've got a number of glamorous 'Marie Antoinette'-style wigs which I could comfortably wear long earrings with and they'll guarantee to enhance my favourite ballgowns, and even prettiest silk cocktail dresses. :D
Image


"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
BlondeAngela
Posts: 568
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:29 pm

Do it Stephanie. It is fun and exciting getting your ear lobes pierced.

To really get the full feminine experience of it when you go to get your ear lobes pierced, make sure you are dolled up your feminine best, as the beautiful ladyboy you are, in a dress or skirt and blouse over your breast forms and bra, with nylons or pantyhose and women's shoes, high heels or otherwise, and with your makeup on, not overdone with the makeup, but perfectly done. Take your time and do your makeup right; eyeliner, mascara, a little eye shadow, blush if necessary, lipstick of course. Make yourself as passable as a beautiful lady as possible, that will enhance the experience.

Have your nails done (unless you also want to get your nails done at the beauty salon after you get your ears pierced, that is also fun to do at the beauty salon), and carry a purse, wear a little women's perfume, and so forth. And have your long hair pinned up, when you get your ears pierced.

The women who pierce your ears will like it that a femme gay ladyboy is there getting her ears pierced, especially if you are dolled up very fashionably, not like a typical drag queen, but classier and more elegant. Alot of women actually like that, they enjoy piercing femme gay sissies ears, ladyboys who are dressed as beautiful ladies.

It is fun and exciting for them too, at least that was my experience when I first got my ears pierced, or when I went to a beauty salon to get my nails done or my makeup professionally applied.
There is like a sisterhood between feminine heterosexual women and femme gay sissy ladyboys.
Ladyboys are non-threatning to women, and those women enjoy feminizing ladyboys. Many women love to feminize femme gay sissies.
And the women at the beauty salon like to talk about fashion with sissies, and talk about men, and other girly things.

Not only will you feel more feminine after you get your ears pierced, it is also appealing to the men you date. Guys love careesing a woman's pierced ear lobes and earrings and kissing her earringed ears, and looking at them and fondling them. It is part of the feminine appeal of a lady, like her beautiful feminine eyes with her eye makeup, her feminine lipsticked lips, or her subtle feminine perfume (not too much perfume, never overdo it), or her feminine lace bra over her beautiful womanly breasts (or lovely breast forms under the lace bra if you don't have women's breasts), or her beautiful vagina, or her feminized ladystick, under her feminine panties or pantyhose.
It is sexier and more feminine to have pierced ears and attractive earrings, and the pierced earrings don't come off easy like clip on earrings do.

To me clip on earrings are not that sexy or appealing, they are outdated, and just not as sexy. There is something about a woman putting her earrings into the holes in her ear lobes, and the earrings dangling sensually from her ears. It is something a woman does every day, before she goes out, she puts on her pantyhose and bra, she slips into her dress or skirt and blouse, she applies her makeup, she brushes her hair or pins her hair up, and then she puts on her earrings into her cute feminine ear lobes. Putting your earrings on in your pierced ear lobes is part of the womanly feminine ritual that ladies and ladyboys go through each day.

You could go to a beauty salon to get them pierced instead of to the piercing place at the mall.

I know in America some of the fancier beauty salons do ear piercing, I am not sure if that is true where you are, where you would go to get your ears pierced there.
But I am sure there are some beauty salons in your town that do that, especially the beauty salons in the trendy, hip parts of town, places were fashionable cupcake women and feminized femme gay ladyboys like to go.

And don't worry about getting your long dangle earrings caught in your long hair, you can wear studs if you like when wearing your hair down, and long dangle earrings when wearing your hair up.

After awhile you get good at not getting your long earrings tangled in your long hair.
I have been wearing long hair for years, and rarely do my long dangle earrings get tangled in my long tresses, you just learn how not to do that.
There is also much less of a chance of getting long dangle earrings tangled if the long dangle earrings you wear are long slender elegant earrings, not big clunky earrings.

I wear my long blonde hair up alot, and I do wear elegant long dangle earrings often, I love wearing them.
I have many pairs of beautiful earrings and other jewelry.
I bought alot of the earrings and jewelry myself, and alot of the earrings and jewelry were bought for me by men I was with.

Remember, after you get your ears pierced, you have to leave the studs in for a month or so, because that way the holes won't close up. If the holes close up, you have to go and get your ear lobes re-pierced.

The people at the place where you get your ears pierced, can give you a small bottle of a sort of cleanser disinfectant type of stuff to wash your ear lobes with, to prevent infection, although infections of the ear lobes are very rare, don't worry about that, just follow the woman's instructions on keeping your ear lobes clean.
And you can shower and all of that with the studs in your ears. You can do everything normally.
After a month or so, you can take the studs out of your ear lobes and then you can wear any sort of earring you like, hoops, long dangle earrings, any earrings you like.
Most people when they get their ears pierced just request small gold studs in their ears to use when piercing. Gold studs go well with just about anything you want to wear, and they look good.

I actually own more 14 kt. gold earrings and jewelry than any other type.
I own gold studs, gold hoops, long dangle gold earrings, some gold earrings with diamond studs in them, some gold and black onyx earrings and jewelry, a well as gold nosestuds for my pierced left nostril, and gold noserings, and even a few slender delicate gold nosechains that I sometimes connect from my nosering to my earring.
I don't wear the nosechain often, but on occasion I wear it.
I don't wear a nosestud or nosering every day, but I wear it fairly often, usually a nosestud.
I wear earrings every day, and I usually wear earrings at night to bed.
I usually take out my long dangle earrings and put in small gold stud earrings when I go to bed, that way the long dangle earrings won't get caught in my long tresses when I sleep.

I sometimes pin my long hair up in a bun when I sleep, that way my long hair doesn't get tangled, and sometimes when I go to bed I pin my long hair up in a bun and wrap a sensual rayon headscarf or polyester/blend headscarf, or silk/chiffon headscarf around my bunned hair when I sleep. Todd likes that on me, he likes the soft feminine feel and look of the sensual headscarf, and it keeps my long blonde hair from getting tangled.

Have fun getting your ears pierced. And while you are at it, get your nails done, and maybe even a facial, or a professional makeup job, or a massage if they do that there. Treat yourself to a day at the beauty salon.
I am a beautiful, feminine, fully feminized pre-op male to female transwoman with long blonde hair.
RitaMarie
Posts: 376
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:40 am

i agree with angela, stephanie you should get your ears pierced. i had mine done ten years ago, when i was a sophmore in high school.

i had long hair then, i wear a short pixie hairstyle now. people tell me that i look like the actress halle berry when she is wearing her hair in a short pixie hairstyle, i have her complexion, her body shape since i had my breast implants, and similar facial features to her since i had my facial feminizing surgery. so i don't have to worry about getting my long hair tangled in my earrings, since i don't have long hair! lol.

i actually like wearing my hair short, it is easy to take care of.
in my case, i didn't have good long hair, it was too frizzy, afro hair, and when i had it straightened i still didn't like it long, i look better in short hair. some women do. and i always wear earrings.

i am considering getting a nostril pierced like angela has.
BlondeAngela
Posts: 568
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:29 pm

Any more replies to this?
I am a beautiful, feminine, fully feminized pre-op male to female transwoman with long blonde hair.
User avatar
StephanieFashionModel
Posts: 2305
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:22 pm
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

BlondeAngela wrote:Do it Stephanie. It is fun and exciting getting your ear lobes pierced.

To really get the full feminine experience of it when you go to get your ear lobes pierced, make sure you are dolled up your feminine best, as the beautiful ladyboy you are, in a dress or skirt and blouse over your breast forms and bra, with nylons or pantyhose and women's shoes, high heels or otherwise, and with your makeup on, not overdone with the makeup, but perfectly done. Take your time and do your makeup right; eyeliner, mascara, a little eye shadow, blush if necessary, lipstick of course. Make yourself as passable as a beautiful lady as possible, that will enhance the experience.

Have your nails done (unless you also want to get your nails done at the beauty salon after you get your ears pierced, that is also fun to do at the beauty salon), and carry a purse, wear a little women's perfume, and so forth. And have your long hair pinned up, when you get your ears pierced.

The women who pierce your ears will like it that a femme gay ladyboy is there getting her ears pierced, especially if you are dolled up very fashionably, not like a typical drag queen, but classier and more elegant. Alot of women actually like that, they enjoy piercing femme gay sissies ears, ladyboys who are dressed as beautiful ladies.

It is fun and exciting for them too, at least that was my experience when I first got my ears pierced, or when I went to a beauty salon to get my nails done or my makeup professionally applied.
There is like a sisterhood between feminine heterosexual women and femme gay sissy ladyboys.
Ladyboys are non-threatning to women, and those women enjoy feminizing ladyboys. Many women love to feminize femme gay sissies.
And the women at the beauty salon like to talk about fashion with sissies, and talk about men, and other girly things.

Not only will you feel more feminine after you get your ears pierced, it is also appealing to the men you date. Guys love careesing a woman's pierced ear lobes and earrings and kissing her earringed ears, and looking at them and fondling them. It is part of the feminine appeal of a lady, like her beautiful feminine eyes with her eye makeup, her feminine lipsticked lips, or her subtle feminine perfume (not too much perfume, never overdo it), or her feminine lace bra over her beautiful womanly breasts (or lovely breast forms under the lace bra if you don't have women's breasts), or her beautiful vagina, or her feminized ladystick, under her feminine panties or pantyhose.
It is sexier and more feminine to have pierced ears and attractive earrings, and the pierced earrings don't come off easy like clip on earrings do.

To me clip on earrings are not that sexy or appealing, they are outdated, and just not as sexy. There is something about a woman putting her earrings into the holes in her ear lobes, and the earrings dangling sensually from her ears. It is something a woman does every day, before she goes out, she puts on her pantyhose and bra, she slips into her dress or skirt and blouse, she applies her makeup, she brushes her hair or pins her hair up, and then she puts on her earrings into her cute feminine ear lobes. Putting your earrings on in your pierced ear lobes is part of the womanly feminine ritual that ladies and ladyboys go through each day.

You could go to a beauty salon to get them pierced instead of to the piercing place at the mall.

I know in America some of the fancier beauty salons do ear piercing, I am not sure if that is true where you are, where you would go to get your ears pierced there.
But I am sure there are some beauty salons in your town that do that, especially the beauty salons in the trendy, hip parts of town, places were fashionable cupcake women and feminized femme gay ladyboys like to go.

And don't worry about getting your long dangle earrings caught in your long hair, you can wear studs if you like when wearing your hair down, and long dangle earrings when wearing your hair up.

After awhile you get good at not getting your long earrings tangled in your long hair.
I have been wearing long hair for years, and rarely do my long dangle earrings get tangled in my long tresses, you just learn how not to do that.
There is also much less of a chance of getting long dangle earrings tangled if the long dangle earrings you wear are long slender elegant earrings, not big clunky earrings.

I wear my long blonde hair up alot, and I do wear elegant long dangle earrings often, I love wearing them.
I have many pairs of beautiful earrings and other jewelry.
I bought alot of the earrings and jewelry myself, and alot of the earrings and jewelry were bought for me by men I was with.

Remember, after you get your ears pierced, you have to leave the studs in for a month or so, because that way the holes won't close up. If the holes close up, you have to go and get your ear lobes re-pierced.

The people at the place where you get your ears pierced, can give you a small bottle of a sort of cleanser disinfectant type of stuff to wash your ear lobes with, to prevent infection, although infections of the ear lobes are very rare, don't worry about that, just follow the woman's instructions on keeping your ear lobes clean.
And you can shower and all of that with the studs in your ears. You can do everything normally.
After a month or so, you can take the studs out of your ear lobes and then you can wear any sort of earring you like, hoops, long dangle earrings, any earrings you like.
Most people when they get their ears pierced just request small gold studs in their ears to use when piercing. Gold studs go well with just about anything you want to wear, and they look good.

I actually own more 14 kt. gold earrings and jewelry than any other type.
I own gold studs, gold hoops, long dangle gold earrings, some gold earrings with diamond studs in them, some gold and black onyx earrings and jewelry, a well as gold nosestuds for my pierced left nostril, and gold noserings, and even a few slender delicate gold nosechains that I sometimes connect from my nosering to my earring.
I don't wear the nosechain often, but on occasion I wear it.
I don't wear a nosestud or nosering every day, but I wear it fairly often, usually a nosestud.
I wear earrings every day, and I usually wear earrings at night to bed.
I usually take out my long dangle earrings and put in small gold stud earrings when I go to bed, that way the long dangle earrings won't get caught in my long tresses when I sleep.

I sometimes pin my long hair up in a bun when I sleep, that way my long hair doesn't get tangled, and sometimes when I go to bed I pin my long hair up in a bun and wrap a sensual rayon headscarf or polyester/blend headscarf, or silk/chiffon headscarf around my bunned hair when I sleep. Todd likes that on me, he likes the soft feminine feel and look of the sensual headscarf, and it keeps my long blonde hair from getting tangled.

Have fun getting your ears pierced. And while you are at it, get your nails done, and maybe even a facial, or a professional makeup job, or a massage if they do that there. Treat yourself to a day at the beauty salon.
Thanks Angela. You really are tempting me and I'd love to get the opportunity of being pampered by a stylist who's helping me to look my sissy best. Of course there's always the problem of getting there and even though I pass quite well - I've got a womanly shape to my face and a small mouth which looks great for pouting with when all lipsticked-up, :D although my nose is quite masculine - there's always the problem of my height being a giveaway because I always like to dress classy and elegant for daywear, and refuse to 'dress down'.

But more than getting my ears pierced by a sympathetic lady, there's a store in Dublin where with large ground-floor windows, at one corner of which you'll always see elegantly dressed and made up store staff applying make-up to lady shoppers.
Now I'd love to have them pamper me, but to date I've yet to see them work on a sissy, and I'm just reluctant to be the first! :)
Image


"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
User avatar
StephanieFashionModel
Posts: 2305
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:22 pm
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

RitaMarie wrote:i agree with angela, stephanie you should get your ears pierced. i had mine done ten years ago, when i was a sophmore in high school.

i had long hair then, i wear a short pixie hairstyle now. people tell me that i look like the actress halle berry when she is wearing her hair in a short pixie hairstyle, i have her complexion, her body shape since i had my breast implants, and similar facial features to her since i had my facial feminizing surgery. so i don't have to worry about getting my long hair tangled in my earrings, since i don't have long hair! lol.

i actually like wearing my hair short, it is easy to take care of.
in my case, i didn't have good long hair, it was too frizzy, afro hair, and when i had it straightened i still didn't like it long, i look better in short hair. some women do. and i always wear earrings.

i am considering getting a nostril pierced like angela has.
Thanks, Rita. I've always pictured you as sweet and pretty, and properly feminine, so I'm not surprised you compare favourably to Halle Berry.
Image


"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
BlondeAngela
Posts: 568
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:29 pm

Stephanie,
If you were in a major American city, like L.A., your concerns wouldn't even be an issue.
I have read that modern day Dublin is a fairly progressive city. You shouldn't have any problems getting your ear lobes pierced there, if you want that. I am sure there are places you could do that there.
I am a beautiful, feminine, fully feminized pre-op male to female transwoman with long blonde hair.
User avatar
Dena
Posts: 551
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:30 pm

StephanieFashionModel wrote:
BlondeAngela wrote:
Have fun getting your ears pierced. And while you are at it, get your nails done, and maybe even a facial, or a professional makeup job, or a massage if they do that there. Treat yourself to a day at the beauty salon.
Thanks Angela. You really are tempting me and I'd love to get the opportunity of being pampered by a stylist who's helping me to look my sissy best. Of course there's always the problem of getting there and even though I pass quite well - I've got a womanly shape to my face and a small mouth which looks great for pouting with when all lipsticked-up, :D although my nose is quite masculine - there's always the problem of my height being a giveaway because I always like to dress classy and elegant for daywear, and refuse to 'dress down'.

But more than getting my ears pierced by a sympathetic lady, there's a store in Dublin where with large ground-floor windows, at one corner of which you'll always see elegantly dressed and made up store staff applying make-up to lady shoppers.
Now I'd love to have them pamper me, but to date I've yet to see them work on a sissy, and I'm just reluctant to be the first! :)
I also refuse to dress down, That sounds like the place to go.

I've found that if you sincerely want to look your feminine best, many women want to help.
RitaMarie
Posts: 376
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:40 am

stephanie, why do worry so much about your height? there are tall women you know.
and even if they know you are a tranny, so what. if you are good at it, if you look fem and beautiful, they probably wouldn't care.
women at beauty salons like transwomen. we are like fellow women to them.
and there are obviously some men that like trannys too, if you look sexy and feminine enough. it is fun to be femmed up beautifully and be attractive to men.
and dena is right, of course the women at the beauty salon will like piercing your ears and making you fem.
BlondeAngela
Posts: 568
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:29 pm

Any more replies to this?
I am a beautiful, feminine, fully feminized pre-op male to female transwoman with long blonde hair.
sirtheocean
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:49 am

Empress Christine wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:23 pm As promised, to follow up on my post about what type of sissy you might be, at http://www.getgirlie.com/theforum/viewt ... 17&t=14025, here are a few thoughts on sissies who love real men and love to please them!

Enjoy
:wink:

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Christi ... ealMen.mp3
Loved this audio. Nothing makes me feel more like a sissy than the thought of being sexualised by a real man.
Startup sissy trading in his CK boxers for thongs one pair at a time :lol:
Post Reply