Sissies Who Love Real Men

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

User avatar
StephanieFashionModel
Posts: 2305
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:22 pm
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

BlondeAngela wrote:Stephanie,
If you are sexy and feminine enough, know how to flirt with and please a man,and give a good enough blowjob, there will be guys who could care less that you are tall.
And there are some men who like beautiful feminine tall women, including beautiful feminine transwomen or femme gay sissies who are good at impersonating a woman.
Stephanie, have you been with men much when dressed as a lady? Are you passable as a beautiful woman when you go out dressed as a lady? How good are you at impersonating a lady?

You seem to have the wardrobe of women's clothes and accessories, just practice your feminization, your femme mannerisms and your female impersonation skills.

Of course there are websites specifically for guys and femme gay sissies who dress as women who want to get together. And you might know of clubs in your area where that sort of thing goes on.

In L.A. of course, that isn't a problem.

L.A. is one of the largest metro areas in the world. But your city of Dublin is sizeable enough, you should have some clubs like that, or internet websites for such people in your area. And of course you are not far from London and other English cities.

On another topic, I am sure you enjoyed that Manchester derby the other day.
I watched part of it. Your Manchester City lads taught Manchester United a thing or two. There was never a doubt who was going to win that game.

Next week the Champions League resumes.
Bayern Munich and FC Barcelona, are still the best teams in Europe.
Dortmund is playing great, and Chelsea, Juventus, maybe Manchester United, and a few others will undoubtly go deep into the tournament. And your Manchester City team I am sure will do better in Europe this year than last year. You were in a very difficult group last year. Although you do have Bayern Munich in your group this year.
I would say that the top 3 teams in Europe with the best chance of winning are;
1. Bayern Munich
2. Barcelona
3. Dortmund
in that order.
Thanks, Angela
And always good to hear from you.
There is one particularly famous club for TGs in Dublin, but then its so well-known that customers are often attacked by small-minded people, so its a risk, even for somebody of my size
(and I probably wouldn't be able to run too fast in my spike heels! ) :wink:

I am quite passable: I have quite a slender figure. Perfect model-girl legs, of course :) , and my hands and wrists are relatively slender, but I haven't tested it in broad daylight because even though we've quite a lot of tall women here now, I'd still stick out in my 4" heels

And yes, I did enjoy that victory - and the manner of it.
It makes me confident that we can beat Bayern next week.

On paper I think we have the best squad in England, but it's a question of motivation: the players often drop off the intensity against the 'lesser' clubs.

I think the signing of Bale might have motivated Ronaldo to even greater heights: Barca will be better with Neymar, but I think Rafa Benitez' Napoli are a dark horse that nobody will fancy meeting.
And, of course, if we do beat Bayern, then we're in the mix, also.
Image


"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
RitaMarie
Posts: 376
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:40 am

i like it empress christine. alot of sissies are that way.

that is the route i took, i become a lady and am with a guy.
i knew i was fem and gay since i was a cupcake, i wanted to become a woman, and years later, in my mid-20s i did just that.
however it is alot of pain and expense for those who want to go from male to female, some people on this website know that.
the hormones, facial feminizing surgery and breast implants don't come cheap. thankfully i have a husband who pays for it.
i had my sexual reassignment surgery a few months ago, so my journey to womanhood is finally complete. i even got my legal status changed to female so i could legally marry my husband. once a transgendered woman has her srs she can get her legal status changed, at least in the state of washington. i'm loving being a woman, it's what i wanted from when i was a boy. most boys don't grow up to be women, but some do.
BlondeAngela
Posts: 568
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:29 pm

Stephanie,
Don't they have any hired protection at that trans club in Dublin? Don't they hire bouncers or security guards?
It would seem bad for business if customers were getting attacked by thugs. Who would want to go to such a place?

In the states, many clubs of course have to hire security, with the problems we have in this country with violence. The clubs that are too violent usually go out of business, or are closed down by the cops, unless they are real dives in the worst neighborhoods.
In Hollywood, Beverly Hills, or any of the surrounding areas, they hire security.
They wouldn't tolerate transwomen, or anyone male or female for that matter, getting attacked in or near the clubs they go to.
Of course the bad neighborhoods are different, but I don't go there, no reason to go there.

Why do you need to wear 4 inch heels, especially if you are tall?
Heels that high don't necessarily make you look better, or more sexy, or more feminine, in fact it could look sort of silly, or a little trashy or just sort of exhibitionist or whatever.
Looking classy, beautiful, stylish, feminine, and elegant, that is what looks good on a lady, and that is what men like on women, and what women admire on other women.
You don't really need heels that high.
And dress beautiful, feminine, and elegant in your choice of dresses, skirts and blouses, earrings and jewelry, hairstyle, accessories, and so forth. And not too much perfume. If you are beautiful, subtly sensual, and feminine, that is what is alluring to men, or at least the best men. You want to meet men that will treat you like a lady.

In fact, you don't even need high heels to look beautiful, feminine, and alluring, although most women, at times, like to wear high heels, but they don't need to be 4 inches.

I only wear high heels on occasion, most days I don't wear them. I usually wear them when I go out with Todd some place sort of classy and fancy, but I never wear heels that high.
Sometimes I will wear high heels when I am out with some of my genetic women or trans women friends, but usually not, unless we are going someplace fancy, or unless I feel like really getting dolled up that day.

I always dress feminine and stylish, I always wear dresses, or skirts and blouses, I am not much into jeans or pantsuits, but I am not always dressed up extra fancy.
I like dressing feminine, I like looking beautiful, and I am good with my makeup, and I usually wear earrings and sometimes other jewelry, or a fashion scarf, and I make sure my long blonde hair looks nice. If I haven't had time to wash my hair, I just pin it up in a bun, or pin it up and wrap a headscarf around it.
Sometimes I dress simply, just a blue jean skirt and a blouse, with just a little makeup, and my long hair down my back, or pinned up in a bun, or whatever. Other times I dress a little fancier, my hair pinned up in a chignon updo, fancier dresses, nylons or pantyhose, high heels, sometimes fancier earrings and accessories, it varies. But I don't always wear high heels, and I don't own any high heels 4 inches high.

High heels can look sexy on a woman, but if you wear them too much it hurts, and you don't need to wear high heels to look sexy, alluring, beautiful, and feminine.
If you dress feminine and are passable as a beautiful lady, you don't need to wear 4 inch high heels.
Class, elegance, that is what looks good, what turns men on in a lady, and what other women admire. If you look beautiful, feminine, classy, and elegant, that is how people will treat you.

An elegant, quietly self-assured, feminine lady, whose beauty comes through in subtle ways, is more alluring to a man, than loud, trashy, trampy broads. You will be treated how you look and act. Subtle, sensual flirting works better.
You want to be alluring, you want a man to feel that you would be a woman who is wonderful and exciting to be with, not some dumb whore, some dumb broad.
Unless of course you are looking for drunks, looking for repulsive guys into rough trade.
But from what I know of you, from what you have written, you seem like you would go more for the classy, handsome gentleman type who know how to treat a lady, not the knuckleheads, the guys who act coarse, crude and stupid to women or transwomen. You are better than that.
I am a beautiful, feminine, fully feminized pre-op male to female transwoman with long blonde hair.
Empress Christine
Posts: 467
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:26 am
Contact:

RitaMarie wrote:i like it empress christine. alot of sissies are that way.

that is the route i took, i become a lady and am with a guy.
i knew i was fem and gay since i was a cupcake, i wanted to become a woman, and years later, in my mid-20s i did just that.
however it is alot of pain and expense for those who want to go from male to female, some people on this website know that.
the hormones, facial feminizing surgery and breast implants don't come cheap. thankfully i have a husband who pays for it.
i had my sexual reassignment surgery a few months ago, so my journey to womanhood is finally complete. i even got my legal status changed to female so i could legally marry my husband. once a transgendered woman has her srs she can get her legal status changed, at least in the state of washington. i'm loving being a woman, it's what i wanted from when i was a boy. most boys don't grow up to be women, but some do.
Yes RitaMarie, it can be very difficult and quite costly, but I am glad you found the support you needed to make it happen. Congrats on your surgery and your new legal status, I'm glad all is going well for you. You are a success story.
xoxo ~
Your Phone Sex Mistress Christine
800-601-7259
Skype: empress.christine
christine@enchantrixempire.com
http://mistressphonesexcalls.com
http://femphoneblog.com


“Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.”
― Marilyn Monroe
RitaMarie
Posts: 376
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:40 am

thank you for your kind words empress christine.
User avatar
StephanieFashionModel
Posts: 2305
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:22 pm
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

BlondeAngela wrote:Stephanie,
Don't they have any hired protection at that trans club in Dublin? Don't they hire bouncers or security guards?
It would seem bad for business if customers were getting attacked by thugs. Who would want to go to such a place?

In the states, many clubs of course have to hire security, with the problems we have in this country with violence. The clubs that are too violent usually go out of business, or are closed down by the cops, unless they are real dives in the worst neighborhoods.
In Hollywood, Beverly Hills, or any of the surrounding areas, they hire security.
They wouldn't tolerate transwomen, or anyone male or female for that matter, getting attacked in or near the clubs they go to.
Of course the bad neighborhoods are different, but I don't go there, no reason to go there.

Why do you need to wear 4 inch heels, especially if you are tall?
Heels that high don't necessarily make you look better, or more sexy, or more feminine, in fact it could look sort of silly, or a little trashy or just sort of exhibitionist or whatever.
Looking classy, beautiful, stylish, feminine, and elegant, that is what looks good on a lady, and that is what men like on women, and what women admire on other women.
You don't really need heels that high.
And dress beautiful, feminine, and elegant in your choice of dresses, skirts and blouses, earrings and jewelry, hairstyle, accessories, and so forth. And not too much perfume. If you are beautiful, subtly sensual, and feminine, that is what is alluring to men, or at least the best men. You want to meet men that will treat you like a lady.

In fact, you don't even need high heels to look beautiful, feminine, and alluring, although most women, at times, like to wear high heels, but they don't need to be 4 inches.

I only wear high heels on occasion, most days I don't wear them. I usually wear them when I go out with Todd some place sort of classy and fancy, but I never wear heels that high.
Sometimes I will wear high heels when I am out with some of my genetic women or trans women friends, but usually not, unless we are going someplace fancy, or unless I feel like really getting dolled up that day.

I always dress feminine and stylish, I always wear dresses, or skirts and blouses, I am not much into jeans or pantsuits, but I am not always dressed up extra fancy.
I like dressing feminine, I like looking beautiful, and I am good with my makeup, and I usually wear earrings and sometimes other jewelry, or a fashion scarf, and I make sure my long blonde hair looks nice. If I haven't had time to wash my hair, I just pin it up in a bun, or pin it up and wrap a headscarf around it.
Sometimes I dress simply, just a blue jean skirt and a blouse, with just a little makeup, and my long hair down my back, or pinned up in a bun, or whatever. Other times I dress a little fancier, my hair pinned up in a chignon updo, fancier dresses, nylons or pantyhose, high heels, sometimes fancier earrings and accessories, it varies. But I don't always wear high heels, and I don't own any high heels 4 inches high.

High heels can look sexy on a woman, but if you wear them too much it hurts, and you don't need to wear high heels to look sexy, alluring, beautiful, and feminine.
If you dress feminine and are passable as a beautiful lady, you don't need to wear 4 inch high heels.
Class, elegance, that is what looks good, what turns men on in a lady, and what other women admire. If you look beautiful, feminine, classy, and elegant, that is how people will treat you.

An elegant, quietly self-assured, feminine lady, whose beauty comes through in subtle ways, is more alluring to a man, than loud, trashy, trampy broads. You will be treated how you look and act. Subtle, sensual flirting works better.
You want to be alluring, you want a man to feel that you would be a woman who is wonderful and exciting to be with, not some dumb whore, some dumb broad.
Unless of course you are looking for drunks, looking for repulsive guys into rough trade.
But from what I know of you, from what you have written, you seem like you would go more for the classy, handsome gentleman type who know how to treat a lady, not the knuckleheads, the guys who act coarse, crude and stupid to women or transwomen. You are better than that.
Hi Angela
Thanks again for very thoughtful advice and opinions.

I think in the case of this club its perhaps customers who live close by and walk home; and perhaps also maybe there are narrow-minded people who see sissies as being targets of abuse, for whatever reason. This club has been going strong for at least 20 years: I've never gone, although I've often thought I'd like to experience it, especially dressed in a classy but flirtatious manner.

Yes, you are right, I prefer the elegant and classy look far more than the trashy, but just occasionally I like to dress like a bimbo, or even mildly-sluttish. I think its probably the same for all 'nice' girls! :)
You probably know from my posts on the 'what are you wearing' thread that I love my cocktail dresses in silks and satins, flowing ballgowns, and chic and tasteful suits and coordinated outfits.

As for high heels, I just love wearing them, if for no other reason that they make me feel that much more feminine and elegant, and even vulnerable.
They definitely help me walk more feminine.
I've tried low and even medium heels when dressed and made up and although I still felt elegant and feminine wearing them, its just not the same.

So - girl-friend - I'm sorry, I'm not going to ditch my 4" heels! :)
Image


"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
BlondeAngela
Posts: 568
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:29 pm

Suit yourself Stephanie. I know you are classy in how you dress and your accessories.
I am a beautiful, feminine, fully feminized pre-op male to female transwoman with long blonde hair.
RitaMarie
Posts: 376
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:40 am

i used to wear 4" heels. i am short, 5'5", and i liked how it made me taller.
when i was a boy, before i transitioned to female, i used to want to be taller, but once i started dressing like a girl when i was in high school, it didn't matter, i was the height of alot of girls.
i am petite, and that hasn't hurt me either since i transitioned to female.
i quit wearing 4" heels because it is easier to walk in heels that aren't as high. i wear 2" or 3" heels.
BlondeAngela
Posts: 568
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:29 pm

Stephanie and Rita,
Actually I do own a few pairs of 4 inch high heels, but I rarely wear them.
I usually wear 3 inch high heels, which are plenty tall enough, and I look sexy in them, with my pantyhose and sexy dresses and skirts and blouses.

Rita,
I am taller than you, I am fairly tall for a woman, not as tall as Stephanie though.
I am 5'10". My man Todd is 6'4" or 6'5", so even when wearing 3 inch high heels, I am shorter than he is.

I used to dress slutty when I was a teen streetwalker, when I first started dressing as a girl and turning tricks, when I was 15 and 16 years old.
I would wear very short skirts, big hoop earrings, too much makeup, very high heels.
My aunt took me aside and told me that I shouldn't pick up men on the street, it was dangerous, and that I should dress more ladylike and sophisticated, not as slutty, that I would attract a better clientele of men that way.

My aunt gave me alot of instruction on how to do my makeup, and she took me out and bought me some classier dresses,skirts, blouses, fashion scarves, and earrings, so I would look feminine, stylish, classy, and attractive and not like a streetwalking hooker.

After my instructions with my aunt,l wore elegant long dangle earrings, not huge hoop earrings, and my makeup was much more subtle and alluring, not overdoing it.
I wore some short skirts and dresses, but not overly short.
I wore high heels, but 3" high heels, not overly tall high heels.
I felt classier, and I believe I looked better. I was beautiful, feminine, and classy. I have dressed that way ever since.

My aunt also arraigned for me to work for an escort service who had both genetic women prostitutes and ladyboy prostitutes.
It was safer than being a streetwalker, they carefully screened their clients, and their clients were cupcake and middle aged professional men and business men, wealthier men who were classier, and usually more handsome.

My aunt herself, before she got married and had her kids, had been a prostitute and worked for an escort service when she was cupcake, so she had connections to people in that industry.
By dressing more beautiful, feminine, classy and stylish, and working for an escort service, I made better money and had a better clientele of men.
And after I went on estrogen, had some facial feminization surgery, and breast implants and transitioned from male to female, I was even more beautiful and feminine.

I never really got into the "dumb slutty bimbo" routine, like some women and some ladyboys do.
I like being a beautiful, feminine, classy stylish woman, who is intelligent, educated, and knowlegable. I believe I attract better handsome masculine educated men that way, men who like beautiful, feminine, classy, intelligent women, and know how to treat a woman as a lady.

Stephanie,
Do you own a variety of shoes and high heels? I know you have a variety of dresses that you wear. Do you usually wear makeup?
How about your hair? Do you style your own hair, or wear wigs? It seems to me you wrote that you sometimes wear wigs.
What sort of earrings and jewelry do you wear? Did you ever get your ears pierced? You wrote that you were considering doing that.

I am feminine and submissive with a man sexually, but I am the equal to men, intellectually and in other ways.
Many handsome, masculine, educated, classy men like women who are beautiful, feminine and submissive, and know how to please a man, but who also are intelligent, independent, educated women, who have their own life and interests, as I do.

I am beautiful and feminine, and also intelligent, educated, classy, stylish and liberated, I am a modern woman, and I work on those things.
I enjoy being a woman, being beautiful and feminine, but I also enjoy learning things, being educated, and pursuing my interests. I am that sort of modern woman.
Last edited by BlondeAngela on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
I am a beautiful, feminine, fully feminized pre-op male to female transwoman with long blonde hair.
RitaMarie
Posts: 376
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:40 am

that took alot of guts angela to be a streetwalker. i would be too frightened. i don't know if i could ever do that. i am way too chicken to do that.
even being an escort at a classy escort service would be difficult for me. i know the men could be more handsome and classier, but it would still be sort of scary, meeting men you don't know.
before i met my husband, i was very very careful about the kind of men i dated. i had some bad experiences with guys, a lady has to be careful.
MoniquetheMaid
Posts: 702
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:09 pm

RitaMarie wrote:i used to wear 4" heels. i am short, 5'5", and i liked how it made me taller.
when i was a boy, before i transitioned to female, i used to want to be taller, but once i started dressing like a girl when i was in high school, it didn't matter, i was the height of alot of girls.
i am petite, and that hasn't hurt me either since i transitioned to female.
i quit wearing 4" heels because it is easier to walk in heels that aren't as high. i wear 2" or 3" heels.
Rita - bear in mind that girls like myself and Stephanie who start on the wrong side of 6 feet aren't wearing size 7 shoes, either... my foot is no more arched or more on my toes in 4" heels than you are in 3" - so it is as easy for us in 4" as for you or a gg in 3".
RitaMarie
Posts: 376
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:40 am

that is true monique.
people should do what feels comfortable to them.
User avatar
kendrasissytv
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:22 pm

i am also 5'10" and have been losing weight but will need to lose more before i can look sophisticated and elegant as i imagine. Perhaps then a REAL man will sweep me off my feet and treat me as the lady i long to be.
Empress Christine
Posts: 467
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:26 am
Contact:

kendrasissytv wrote:i am also 5'10" and have been losing weight but will need to lose more before i can look sophisticated and elegant as i imagine. Perhaps then a REAL man will sweep me off my feet and treat me as the lady i long to be.
Well most of them prefer you off your feet / on your knees now, don't they Kendra? lol... but I know what you mean, you want a man to love you as a woman... and one will.
xoxo ~
Your Phone Sex Mistress Christine
800-601-7259
Skype: empress.christine
christine@enchantrixempire.com
http://mistressphonesexcalls.com
http://femphoneblog.com


“Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.”
― Marilyn Monroe
User avatar
Jamie Michelle
Posts: 7210
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:28 pm
Location: Central Florida
Contact:

Empress Christine wrote:As promised, to follow up on my post about what type of sissy you might be, at viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14025, here are a few thoughts on sissies who love real men and love to please them!

Enjoy
:wink:

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Christi ... ealMen.mp3
Thank you for this audio, Empress Christine!

I used to fight against my feminine yearnings, but once I came to accept my feminine desires, it feels truly wonderful to be the feminine partner in a relationship with a manly-man.

Indeed, becoming comfortable in my attraction to men was one of the hardest aspects of accepting my femininity, as when I was growing up, a male loving another male was the most derided and joked-about thing there was, particularly regarding the male partner who assumes the feminine role during lovemaking. Being a feminine homosexual was the worst possible thing a boy could be. So it took me a long time for me to finally get over my fears of societal disapproval and come out of the closet as a feminine gay male.

But once I got over my fears and came out, I love it so much now that I can be feminine all the time, instead of pretending to be butch. It was so stressful trying to live up to society's expectation to be butch, as I never felt very comfortable trying to fit into that role. For one, my body is very dainty for a male. Second, I crossdressed in secret--and that while imagining myself being made love to by a masculine man. So when I was around other people in public, I would stress about whether my mannerisms, demeanor and body-type let on that I actually love being a dainty fairy in private who dreams about riding virile men.

Yet since I've come out of the closet, I have loved living my life as a girlie gay male so much. I'm male-to-female transgendered, in that I dress full-time completely en femme and I like the feminine pronouns, but I feel just fine with my male body without hormones or surgery. Basically I live my life as femininely as it is possible for a male to live without hormones or surgery (and without wearing anything fake, such as hip pads, cupcake, or wigs). So I also embrace an effeminate gay male identity, as everyone who knows me in real life knows that I'm a genetic male, and I'm quite fine with that. That all is to say, I love being as feminine as possible, but I'm also comfortable having a genetically male body.

And as you mention in your audio, Empress Christine, I do so much adore kissing and cuddling with my man. I love being held in his strong arms while French kissing him. It also feels so wonderful to me to make oral love to his dick. I love curling up next to him while taking his cock and balls into my hands and rubbing his shaft over my lips, and then taking it into my mouth. I love how as a feminine person I can see and feel the proof of my lover's lust in the engorgement of his masculine member. To know that I made a man pop such a boner for me makes me feel so sexy and desired--so wanted.

I find being the feminine partner of a man so wonderful, as I think a manly-man's erect cock is just so erotic. I love how veiny my man's dick is when he gets hard for me. And I love how his shaft feels in my hands. Just holding it feels so neat.

And I also love how a man's cock throbs and spurts when I have done a good job of pleasing him. I adore how a man's cock is like an instant feedback device, as I can tell how I'm doing just in how his cock responds.

My favorite though is when my man presses his manly member up into my little pansy-pussy. That makes me feel the most womanly of all. I love kissing and cuddling with my man any time, but the feeling of being held in his arms and swirling our tongues together while his engorged manhood slips up inside me makes me gush with such feminine feelings. That makes me just totally melt in his powerful arms as he takes me. I adore having my shaven legs up on his shoulders while French kissing him as he makes love to me like that. It makes me feel so utterly feminine.

I love being my man's girl. My boyfriend Len and I live as basically husband and wife, and I love living my life as a masculine man's wife. As you also mention, Empress Christine, it does feel wonderful to hold hands with my man as we go about in public, or to hold onto his arm. It feels really nice to me to let everyone know that I'm his lady.

Thanks again for your wonderful audio, Empress Christine! I loved it!
Boys will be girls.

Image

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
Post Reply