Coerced Fem is most fun when it's over-the-top!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

User avatar
EnchantrixRachel
Posts: 3204
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:03 pm
Contact:

Hi gurls!

I know most of you (those of you I've met anyway) don't need to be coerced to be your sissy selves, but perhaps there are some lurkers who feel they'd almost HAVE to be coerced in order to follow through!

Here's an audio version of a blog post I just published a couple of days ago, where I fantasize about taking someone who doesn't have the courage, or maybe even the desire, to be gurly, but for one reason or another I've decided that My will is going to overcome theirs! And when it does, well, let's just say the more "he" resists, the gurlier he's going to end up!

Enjoy!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Rachel/ ... m_blog.mp3


P.S., If you'd like to read the post as well, follow this link: https://bit.ly/2ObQvPv
Learn more about me at my blog: http://www.sensual-domme.com

Join Me on Twitter: @FemdomEnchanter

Ready for a session? Feel free to give me a call at 1-800-356-6169!
BraLover
Posts: 753
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:28 am
Location: Wearing bras in private
Contact:

I’ve decided to do the feminization circuit training program with Ms Erika as my head mistress along with Ms Olivia/Ms Cindy/Ms Alyssa/Ms Erin & Ms Delia. Now that I’ve been put in friend zone by girls I know this means I’m not boyfriend material anymore. I emailed Ms Erika all my inventory of my dresses/wigs/makeup/lipsticks/perfumes/wigs/ankle and knee high boots/heels/leggings/yoga pants/bra/panties/slips. This will involve therapy in which I don’t think I need along with all 6 corced feminization in which I will try to resist but they will give me lipstick kisses on my cheeks to weaken me as all said when my training is done all 6 will have their nails firmly dug into me with no intention of ever letting me go.
User avatar
EnchantrixRachel
Posts: 3204
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:03 pm
Contact:

BraLover wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:56 am I’ve decided to do the feminization circuit training program with Ms Erika as my head mistress along with Ms Olivia/Ms Cindy/Ms Alyssa/Ms Erin & Ms Delia. Now that I’ve been put in friend zone by girls I know this means I’m not boyfriend material anymore. I emailed Ms Erika all my inventory of my dresses/wigs/makeup/lipsticks/perfumes/wigs/ankle and knee high boots/heels/leggings/yoga pants/bra/panties/slips. This will involve therapy in which I don’t think I need along with all 6 corced feminization in which I will try to resist but they will give me lipstick kisses on my cheeks to weaken me as all said when my training is done all 6 will have their nails firmly dug into me with no intention of ever letting me go.
Sounds like a great time!
Learn more about me at my blog: http://www.sensual-domme.com

Join Me on Twitter: @FemdomEnchanter

Ready for a session? Feel free to give me a call at 1-800-356-6169!
User avatar
Jamie Michelle
Posts: 7210
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:28 pm
Location: Central Florida
Contact:

EnchantrixRachel wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:09 pm Hi gurls!

I know most of you (those of you I've met anyway) don't need to be coerced to be your sissy selves, but perhaps there are some lurkers who feel they'd almost HAVE to be coerced in order to follow through!

Here's an audio version of a blog post I just published a couple of days ago, where I fantasize about taking someone who doesn't have the courage, or maybe even the desire, to be gurly, but for one reason or another I've decided that My will is going to overcome theirs! And when it does, well, let's just say the more "he" resists, the gurlier he's going to end up!

Enjoy!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Rachel/ ... m_blog.mp3


P.S., If you'd like to read the post as well, follow this link: https://bit.ly/2ObQvPv
Thank you very much for this nice recording, Enchantrix Rachel!

I noticed that the "Birthdays" section of the Sissy School forum's front-page states that today is your birthday. If that's correct, then happy birthday to you, Enchantrix Rachel! My birthday is also in October, on the 21st.

A momentous event such as this calls for bringing in the celebratory heavy artillery! That's right: hold on to your hats, ladies and gentlemen, it's that epic paean to fun from that televisionary bonanza featuring the world-beating soulful crooning of the world's most prestigious folk-singer Mr. Stinky Wizzleteats: none other than the "Happy Happy Joy Joy" song!:

* "Happy Happy Joy Joy Stinky Wizzleteats The Ren Stimpy Show The Splat", Angel Sager ( youtube.com/channel/UCYEr7m7VZrvul0ogROOn7uw ), May 1, 2016, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZFTUtbn1RU . Mirror: "Happy Happy Joy Joy", empiempi, Jan. 27, 2007, https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12igl .

Yippee!
Boys will be girls.

Image

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
User avatar
EnchantrixRachel
Posts: 3204
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:03 pm
Contact:

Jamie Michelle wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:10 pm
Thank you very much for this nice recording, Enchantrix Rachel!

I noticed that the "Birthdays" section of the Sissy School forum's front-page states that today is your birthday. If that's correct, then happy birthday to you, Enchantrix Rachel! My birthday is also in October, on the 21st.

A momentous event such as this calls for bringing in the celebratory heavy artillery! That's right: hold on to your hats, ladies and gentlemen, it's that epic paean to fun from that televisionary bonanza featuring the world-beating soulful crooning of the world's most prestigious folk-singer Mr. Stinky Wizzleteats: none other than the "Happy Happy Joy Joy" song!:

* "Happy Happy Joy Joy Stinky Wizzleteats The Ren Stimpy Show The Splat", Angel Sager ( youtube.com/channel/UCYEr7m7VZrvul0ogROOn7uw ), May 1, 2016, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZFTUtbn1RU . Mirror: "Happy Happy Joy Joy", empiempi, Jan. 27, 2007, https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12igl .

Yippee!

LOL Thank you very much on all counts, Jamie Michelle!
Learn more about me at my blog: http://www.sensual-domme.com

Join Me on Twitter: @FemdomEnchanter

Ready for a session? Feel free to give me a call at 1-800-356-6169!
User avatar
Jamie Michelle
Posts: 7210
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:28 pm
Location: Central Florida
Contact:

EnchantrixRachel wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:58 pm
Jamie Michelle wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:10 pm
Thank you very much for this nice recording, Enchantrix Rachel!

I noticed that the "Birthdays" section of the Sissy School forum's front-page states that today is your birthday. If that's correct, then happy birthday to you, Enchantrix Rachel! My birthday is also in October, on the 21st.

A momentous event such as this calls for bringing in the celebratory heavy artillery! That's right: hold on to your hats, ladies and gentlemen, it's that epic paean to fun from that televisionary bonanza featuring the world-beating soulful crooning of the world's most prestigious folk-singer Mr. Stinky Wizzleteats: none other than the "Happy Happy Joy Joy" song!:

* "Happy Happy Joy Joy Stinky Wizzleteats The Ren Stimpy Show The Splat", Angel Sager ( youtube.com/channel/UCYEr7m7VZrvul0ogROOn7uw ), May 1, 2016, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZFTUtbn1RU . Mirror: "Happy Happy Joy Joy", empiempi, Jan. 27, 2007, https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12igl .

Yippee!
LOL Thank you very much on all counts, Jamie Michelle!
You're welcome, Enchantrix Rachel! I hope you had a fantabulous birthday!

Yay!
Boys will be girls.

Image

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
User avatar
Jamie Michelle
Posts: 7210
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:28 pm
Location: Central Florida
Contact:

Jamie Michelle wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:10 pm
EnchantrixRachel wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:09 pm Hi gurls!

I know most of you (those of you I've met anyway) don't need to be coerced to be your sissy selves, but perhaps there are some lurkers who feel they'd almost HAVE to be coerced in order to follow through!

Here's an audio version of a blog post I just published a couple of days ago, where I fantasize about taking someone who doesn't have the courage, or maybe even the desire, to be gurly, but for one reason or another I've decided that My will is going to overcome theirs! And when it does, well, let's just say the more "he" resists, the gurlier he's going to end up!

Enjoy!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Rachel/ ... m_blog.mp3


P.S., If you'd like to read the post as well, follow this link: https://bit.ly/2ObQvPv
Thank you very much for this nice recording, Enchantrix Rachel!

I noticed that the "Birthdays" section of the Sissy School forum's front-page states that today is your birthday. If that's correct, then happy birthday to you, Enchantrix Rachel! My birthday is also in October, on the 21st.

A momentous event such as this calls for bringing in the celebratory heavy artillery! That's right: hold on to your hats, ladies and gentlemen, it's that epic paean to fun from that televisionary bonanza featuring the world-beating soulful crooning of the world's most prestigious folk-singer Mr. Stinky Wizzleteats: none other than the "Happy Happy Joy Joy" song!:

* "Happy Happy Joy Joy Stinky Wizzleteats The Ren Stimpy Show The Splat", Angel Sager ( youtube.com/channel/UCYEr7m7VZrvul0ogROOn7uw ), May 1, 2016, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZFTUtbn1RU . Mirror: "Happy Happy Joy Joy", empiempi, Jan. 27, 2007, https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12igl .

Yippee!
Happy birthday again, Enchantrix Rachel!

Yippee!

Super-yays!
Boys will be girls.

Image

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
User avatar
CandiGurl
Posts: 1108
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:13 am
Contact:

I'll add my Happy Birthday wishes as well. I'd say we all got the gift today, because this audio was brilliant. Thank you for that.
I'm working on the House Of Feminization blog that I hope can be of help to CD's/Sissies/T-Girls and women who want to understand them. This is just the beginning of a bigger project.
User avatar
EnchantrixRachel
Posts: 3204
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:03 pm
Contact:

Thank you, gurls!

And Miss Candi, so glad you enjoyed the audio!
Learn more about me at my blog: http://www.sensual-domme.com

Join Me on Twitter: @FemdomEnchanter

Ready for a session? Feel free to give me a call at 1-800-356-6169!
User avatar
Jamie Michelle
Posts: 7210
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:28 pm
Location: Central Florida
Contact:

EnchantrixRachel wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:38 pm Thank you, gurls!

And Miss Candi, so glad you enjoyed the audio!
You're welcome, Enchantrix Rachel! I hope you had a very nice birthday!
Boys will be girls.

Image

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
User avatar
EnchantrixRachel
Posts: 3204
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:03 pm
Contact:

Jamie Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:11 pm
EnchantrixRachel wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:38 pm Thank you, gurls!

And Miss Candi, so glad you enjoyed the audio!
You're welcome, Enchantrix Rachel! I hope you had a very nice birthday!
It was wonderful, thank you! My boyfriend whisked Me away on a little vacation!
Learn more about me at my blog: http://www.sensual-domme.com

Join Me on Twitter: @FemdomEnchanter

Ready for a session? Feel free to give me a call at 1-800-356-6169!
User avatar
Jamie Michelle
Posts: 7210
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:28 pm
Location: Central Florida
Contact:

EnchantrixRachel wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:27 pm
Jamie Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:11 pm
EnchantrixRachel wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:38 pm Thank you, gurls!

And Miss Candi, so glad you enjoyed the audio!
You're welcome, Enchantrix Rachel! I hope you had a very nice birthday!
It was wonderful, thank you! My boyfriend whisked Me away on a little vacation!
That's great, Enchantrix Rachel! It sounds like you have a nice boyfriend! I'm happy that you had a pleasant birthday! Yay!
Boys will be girls.

Image

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
User avatar
Jamie Michelle
Posts: 7210
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:28 pm
Location: Central Florida
Contact:

I wish you a very happy birthday again, Goddess Rachel!

Yay!
Boys will be girls.

Image

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
User avatar
EnchantrixRachel
Posts: 3204
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:03 pm
Contact:

Jamie Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:28 am I wish you a very happy birthday again, Goddess Rachel!

Yay!
Thank you, Jamie Michelle!
Learn more about me at my blog: http://www.sensual-domme.com

Join Me on Twitter: @FemdomEnchanter

Ready for a session? Feel free to give me a call at 1-800-356-6169!
User avatar
Jamie Michelle
Posts: 7210
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:28 pm
Location: Central Florida
Contact:

EnchantrixRachel wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:03 pm
Jamie Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:28 am I wish you a very happy birthday again, Goddess Rachel!

Yay!
Thank you, Jamie Michelle!
You're very welcome, Goddess Rachel! I hope your birthday was very wonderful for you!

And I also thank you and the other mistresses who have recently contributed to our excellent Sissy School forum! Yippee! I love having girlie-fun discussions!

Teehee!
Boys will be girls.

Image

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
Post Reply