Coerced Fem is most fun when it's over-the-top!

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

User avatar
EnchantrixRachel
Posts: 3123
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:03 pm
Contact:

Jamie Michelle wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:24 pm
EnchantrixRachel wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:03 pm
Jamie Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:28 am I wish you a very happy birthday again, Goddess Rachel!

Yay!
Thank you, Jamie Michelle!
You're very welcome, Goddess Rachel! I hope your birthday was very wonderful for you!

And I also thank you and the other mistresses who have recently contributed to our excellent Sissy School forum! Yippee! I love having girlie-fun discussions!

Teehee!
I think I need to dedicate a day per week to catching up on Sissy School! I'm terrible with putting things in My calendar! I must reform Myself, because you're right--it's so much fun to chat with your gurls!
Learn more about me at my blog: http://www.sensual-domme.com

Join Me on Twitter: @FemdomEnchanter

Ready for a session? Feel free to give me a call at 1-800-356-6169!
User avatar
Jamie Michelle
Posts: 7210
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:28 pm
Location: Central Florida
Contact:

EnchantrixRachel wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:56 pm
Jamie Michelle wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:24 pm
EnchantrixRachel wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:03 pm
Jamie Michelle wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:28 am I wish you a very happy birthday again, Goddess Rachel!

Yay!
Thank you, Jamie Michelle!
You're very welcome, Goddess Rachel! I hope your birthday was very wonderful for you!

And I also thank you and the other mistresses who have recently contributed to our excellent Sissy School forum! Yippee! I love having girlie-fun discussions!

Teehee!
I think I need to dedicate a day per week to catching up on Sissy School! I'm terrible with putting things in My calendar! I must reform Myself, because you're right--it's so much fun to chat with your gurls!
That would be so amazing, Goddess Rachel! It makes me feel very wonderful to be able to have fun girl-talk with Sissy School's great genetic-lady mistresses!

I know that there's calendaring software available (including free and open-source programs) that can keep track of one's schedule, including by giving notices for the set times. My apologies, but right off hand I don't know which one would be a good one to use. Although perhaps you already have have a calendar program that you like.

Thank you for keeping our excellent Sissy School forum in mind, Goddess Rachel! And thanks to the other mistresses contributing also!

Yay!
Boys will be girls.

Image

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
User avatar
EnchantrixRachel
Posts: 3123
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:03 pm
Contact:

Jamie Michelle wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:17 pm
That would be so amazing, Goddess Rachel! It makes me feel very wonderful to be able to have fun girl-talk with Sissy School's great genetic-lady mistresses!

I know that there's calendaring software available (including free and open-source programs) that can keep track of one's schedule, including by giving notices for the set times. My apologies, but right off hand I don't know which one would be a good one to use. Although perhaps you already have have a calendar program that you like.

Thank you for keeping our excellent Sissy School forum in mind, Goddess Rachel! And thanks to the other mistresses contributing also!

Yay!
The terrible thing, Jamie Michelle, is that I have the software! It's putting stuff on it that I'm lazy about! Or maybe it's pride--I tell Myself I can remember things on My own, but do I? :lol:

I just need to stop putting it off.
Learn more about me at my blog: http://www.sensual-domme.com

Join Me on Twitter: @FemdomEnchanter

Ready for a session? Feel free to give me a call at 1-800-356-6169!
User avatar
Jamie Michelle
Posts: 7210
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:28 pm
Location: Central Florida
Contact:

EnchantrixRachel wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:55 pm
Jamie Michelle wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:17 pm
That would be so amazing, Goddess Rachel! It makes me feel very wonderful to be able to have fun girl-talk with Sissy School's great genetic-lady mistresses!

I know that there's calendaring software available (including free and open-source programs) that can keep track of one's schedule, including by giving notices for the set times. My apologies, but right off hand I don't know which one would be a good one to use. Although perhaps you already have have a calendar program that you like.

Thank you for keeping our excellent Sissy School forum in mind, Goddess Rachel! And thanks to the other mistresses contributing also!

Yay!
The terrible thing, Jamie Michelle, is that I have the software! It's putting stuff on it that I'm lazy about! Or maybe it's pride--I tell Myself I can remember things on My own, but do I? :lol:

I just need to stop putting it off.
Teehee! I know that I'll enjoy your nice contributions, Goddess Rachel! I very much look forward to them! Yippee!
Boys will be girls.

Image

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
User avatar
EnchantrixRachel
Posts: 3123
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:03 pm
Contact:

Jamie Michelle wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:11 am Teehee! I know that I'll enjoy your nice contributions, Goddess Rachel! I very much look forward to them! Yippee!
:P
Learn more about me at my blog: http://www.sensual-domme.com

Join Me on Twitter: @FemdomEnchanter

Ready for a session? Feel free to give me a call at 1-800-356-6169!
EvaBee
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:17 pm

.
Last edited by EvaBee on Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
gemsissy
Posts: 844
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:55 pm

EnchantrixRachel wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:09 pm Hi gurls!

I know most of you (those of you I've met anyway) don't need to be coerced to be your sissy selves, but perhaps there are some lurkers who feel they'd almost HAVE to be coerced in order to follow through!

Here's an audio version of a blog post I just published a couple of days ago, where I fantasize about taking someone who doesn't have the courage, or maybe even the desire, to be gurly, but for one reason or another I've decided that My will is going to overcome theirs! And when it does, well, let's just say the more "he" resists, the gurlier he's going to end up!

Enjoy!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Rachel/ ... m_blog.mp3


P.S., If you'd like to read the post as well, follow this link: https://bit.ly/2ObQvPv
Miss Rachel, I'm so glad this popped back up in the threads as I'd missed it the first time. I love your description of going over the top, chastity enforcement, and the ultra-femme-sissy outfit! It is a crazy powerful fantasy all right and leave it to your sexy, creative mind to weave it for us wanna-bes and cupcake-to-bes! Being in bondage, helpless to stop you from doing to me what I desperately and deeply desire, might free me to accept it all and the pleasure that comes with it!

Thank you!!! Kisses!
User avatar
EnchantrixRachel
Posts: 3123
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:03 pm
Contact:

gemsissy wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:53 pm
EnchantrixRachel wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:09 pm Hi gurls!

I know most of you (those of you I've met anyway) don't need to be coerced to be your sissy selves, but perhaps there are some lurkers who feel they'd almost HAVE to be coerced in order to follow through!

Here's an audio version of a blog post I just published a couple of days ago, where I fantasize about taking someone who doesn't have the courage, or maybe even the desire, to be gurly, but for one reason or another I've decided that My will is going to overcome theirs! And when it does, well, let's just say the more "he" resists, the gurlier he's going to end up!

Enjoy!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Rachel/ ... m_blog.mp3


P.S., If you'd like to read the post as well, follow this link: https://bit.ly/2ObQvPv
Miss Rachel, I'm so glad this popped back up in the threads as I'd missed it the first time. I love your description of going over the top, chastity enforcement, and the ultra-femme-sissy outfit! It is a crazy powerful fantasy all right and leave it to your sexy, creative mind to weave it for us wanna-bes and cupcake-to-bes! Being in bondage, helpless to stop you from doing to me what I desperately and deeply desire, might free me to accept it all and the pleasure that comes with it!

Thank you!!! Kisses!
So glad you found and enjoyed it, gemsissy!
Learn more about me at my blog: http://www.sensual-domme.com

Join Me on Twitter: @FemdomEnchanter

Ready for a session? Feel free to give me a call at 1-800-356-6169!
User avatar
Jamie Michelle
Posts: 7210
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:28 pm
Location: Central Florida
Contact:

I once again wish you a very happy birthday, Goddess Rachel!

Yay!

Yippee!
Boys will be girls.

Image

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
User avatar
EnchantrixRachel
Posts: 3123
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:03 pm
Contact:

Jamie Michelle wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:04 pm I once again wish you a very happy birthday, Goddess Rachel!

Yay!

Yippee!

Thank you, Jamie!
Learn more about me at my blog: http://www.sensual-domme.com

Join Me on Twitter: @FemdomEnchanter

Ready for a session? Feel free to give me a call at 1-800-356-6169!
User avatar
Jamie Michelle
Posts: 7210
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:28 pm
Location: Central Florida
Contact:

Yippee! It's your birthday, Goddess Rachel! I wish you the best on this special day of yours!
Boys will be girls.

Image

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
User avatar
EnchantrixRachel
Posts: 3123
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:03 pm
Contact:

Jamie Michelle wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:39 pm Yippee! It's your birthday, Goddess Rachel! I wish you the best on this special day of yours!
A belated Thank You, Jamie Michelle!
Learn more about me at my blog: http://www.sensual-domme.com

Join Me on Twitter: @FemdomEnchanter

Ready for a session? Feel free to give me a call at 1-800-356-6169!
User avatar
Jamie Michelle
Posts: 7210
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:28 pm
Location: Central Florida
Contact:

EnchantrixRachel wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:09 pm
Jamie Michelle wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:39 pm Yippee! It's your birthday, Goddess Rachel! I wish you the best on this special day of yours!
A belated Thank You, Jamie Michelle!
Yay, Goddess Rachel! And I hope your man Adam is doing well also!
Boys will be girls.

Image

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
User avatar
EnchantrixRachel
Posts: 3123
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:03 pm
Contact:

Jamie Michelle wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:40 am
Yay, Goddess Rachel! And I hope your man Adam is doing well also!
He is indeed! I may even get to keep him through Thanksgiving this year, so I'm especially happy!

Thanks for asking!
Learn more about me at my blog: http://www.sensual-domme.com

Join Me on Twitter: @FemdomEnchanter

Ready for a session? Feel free to give me a call at 1-800-356-6169!
User avatar
Jamie Michelle
Posts: 7210
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:28 pm
Location: Central Florida
Contact:

EnchantrixRachel wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:18 pm
Jamie Michelle wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:40 am
Yay, Goddess Rachel! And I hope your man Adam is doing well also!
He is indeed! I may even get to keep him through Thanksgiving this year, so I'm especially happy!

Thanks for asking!
I hope so, as that would be wonderful, Goddess Rachel! I'm glad he's doing well!
Boys will be girls.

Image

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
Post Reply