Realistic Sissy Training For Slutty Sissies

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EnchantrixWillow

Perhaps you don't live in a Blade Runner-esque city, where naughty sissies can find a sex arcade bathed in neon lights, and digital holograms coerce you to find JOI inside their pink walled fun houses. That's alright. Roleplaying exists, and phone sex is arguably a safer option for a sissy wishing to fan their slutty feathers.

Enjoy a few tips on the house, of how to train your slutty sissy holes, and what the most important thing is to have, to indulge your feminization fantasies.

Sissy Training For Slutty Sissies Podcast

Bonus: There's an additional audio assignment on my latest sissyville blog post Sissy Training Tips

Feeling needy and greedy, sissy? Here's how you can reach me for some fun in my... bouncy castle.

Blog: Ebony Femdom Phone Sex

Join the Enchantrix Discord Enchantrix Empire Discord

Twitter: @DuchessWillow_

Ebony Femdom Sissy School Duchess Willow Sissy School

Cock Control Phone Sex Sessions: Duchess Willow Cock Control

Ebony Femdom Sexy Texting Text and Skype sessions with Duchess Willow

Are you on EE social? Don't be shy, send me a friend request: Enchantrix Empire

Jamie Michelle

EnchantrixWillow wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:41 pm Perhaps you don't live in a Blade Runner-esque city, where naughty sissies can find a sex arcade bathed in neon lights, and digital holograms coerce you to find JOI inside their pink walled fun houses. That's alright. Roleplaying exists, and phone sex is arguably a safer option for a sissy wishing to fan their slutty feathers.

Enjoy a few tips on the house, of how to train your slutty sissy holes, and what the most important thing is to have, to indulge your feminization fantasies.

Bonus: There's an additional audio assignment on my latest sissyville blog post Sissy Training Tips

Feeling needy and greedy, sissy? Here's how you can reach me for some fun in my... bouncy castle.

Thank you for this sexy recording and its accompanying blog-post (and the additional audio therein), Duchess Willow!

Per statements in your audios relating the event, congratulation on your sixth-year anniversary with LDW that occurred this past December! Yay! It's been wonderful having you at the Sissy School forum!

Sissies, Duchess Willow makes reference in these audios to another recording by her featured in her following post:

* EnchantrixWillow, "Sissy Dick And Dash - A Slutty Sissies Dream", Jan. 7, 2023, viewtopic.php?t=17798 .
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
EnchantrixWillow

Jamie Michelle wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:17 pm
EnchantrixWillow wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:41 pm Perhaps you don't live in a Blade Runner-esque city, where naughty sissies can find a sex arcade bathed in neon lights, and digital holograms coerce you to find JOI inside their pink walled fun houses. That's alright. Roleplaying exists, and phone sex is arguably a safer option for a sissy wishing to fan their slutty feathers.

Thank you for this sexy recording and its accompanying blog-post (and the additional audio therein), Duchess Willow!

Per statements in your audios relating the event, congratulation on your sixth-year anniversary with LDW that occurred this past December! Yay! It's been wonderful having you at the Sissy School forum!

Sissies, Duchess Willow makes reference in these audios to another recording by her featured in her following post:

* EnchantrixWillow, "Sissy Dick And Dash - A Slutty Sissies Dream", Jan. 7, 2023, viewtopic.php?t=17798 .
Thank you Jamie, I imagine that if the sissy dick and dash were a real place, sissies would be breaking down the doors to get in. :lol: :wink: