feminine side

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

carlo86

Hi there

im a cupcake man here.
about me im 5 foot 5 and sometimes i feel so feminine. it's something my cupcake and friends will never understand. when I express my feminine side, i feel happy, i feel joy, i feel full of life. i feel the Women inside of me. i love to dress up in cute dresses, high heels. walking in those heels makes me less than a man and more lady. I feel cute

I remember the first time i wear my cupcake's high heels shoes......it change me inside forever.
EnchantrixRachel

carlo86 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:32 pm Hi there

im a cupcake man here.
about me im 5 foot 5 and sometimes i feel so feminine. it's something my cupcake and friends will never understand. when I express my feminine side, i feel happy, i feel joy, i feel full of life. i feel the Women inside of me. i love to dress up in cute dresses, high heels. walking in those heels makes me less than a man and more lady. I feel cute

I remember the first time i wear my cupcake's high heels shoes......it change me inside forever.
Hello, carlo!

I think your first inklings of the femme inside that you experienced have been experienced by many sissies!

Welcome to GetGirlie! You're among friends here!
Learn more about me at my blog: http://www.sensual-domme.com

Join Me on Twitter: @FemdomEnchanter

Ready for a session? Feel free to give me a call at 1-800-356-6169!