Custom Audio Requests

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Miss Tara

I'd certainly love to see it, smallwilly!! Please send me your script, I'm always looking for something fun to record:)

Miss Tara
smallwilly

i just emailed you the script miss tara , hope you like it and will consider recording it ;)
wannabe_baby

I was inspired to write this after I heard the suggestion of a shrinking penis audio. I thought it was a funny idea and wrote this script. I've kept it quite short. I hope you all like it. :)

By the way, I normally write requests directly to Mistresses but my e-mail is broken. I thoroughly apologise to any Mistresses who I normally send these to:

“Hey there sissy boy. Do you believe in magic powers? What if I were to tell you that I have the power to made your little cock smaller? *giggles* Don’t believe me? All I have to do is click my fingers and then you lose an inch from that tiny little clitty of yours. And I can see that there already isn’t much there to work with! *giggles* Still don’t believe me? *click* Oops! There goes an inch! *giggles* Only two inches left! Ooh, that’ll REALLY impress the girls, won’t it sissy? *giggles* I can just imagine the looks on their faces when you pull down your panties and they think “hey, I’m not a lesbian! I want a big, manly cock! Not a tiny little cocktail wiener!” *giggles* So, sissy, ready to do whatever a big, strong Mistress like me wants you to do? What was that? NO!? *click* Uh-oh, there goes another inch sissy! *giggles* One inch left! Awww, poor cupcake! *laughs* Bet you wish you’d agreed to do everything I say, don’t you my little princess? Aww, now you’re left with just a little gross stub of a cock! A tiny little half-cock. *giggles* Oh, no honey, don’t worry! It’s still big! No, not to me, but I think there’s a little Barbie doll in your bedroom that you can have sex with! *giggles* Ah well, why stop now? *click* There! *laughs* No inches left, you little pansy! Just a little cupcake-hole! *laughs* I think you look better this way, sissy boy. No disgusting tiny penis sticking out from between your legs. Nobody wanted to see that thing! *giggles* Just a tiny hole! You’re like a girl without the tits! *laughs* Or the intelligence. *giggles* You know what this means, sissy? You’re going to have to sit to cupcake! When you want to make a sissy spurt, you’ll have to finger yourself like a horny slut! *laughs* Come on princess, let’s pick out a pair of panties for you to wear. I don’t think we’ll have any trouble finding a pair that’ll fit you … not now that there’s no little sperm stick for them to fit over. *laughs* So remember, sissy boys, do whatever us girls say, or else it’s “click, click, click” and there goes your dick! *laughs*”
Miss Tara

wannabe_baby

Wow, that was quick. Thank you so much Miss Tara. You did really well. :)
Scarlett

Wow Mistress Tara. I think you enjoyed making this audio a little too much!

What a sinister laugh you had with each shrinkage.

That phrase from the movie comes to mind...."be afraid, be very afraid" :wink:

Scarlett
Ms Scarlett
See My Page: http://www.sissyschool.com/index.php?ac ... istress=10
Call Me for Sissy Training: 800-730-9419
wannabe_baby

Scarlett wrote:Wow Mistress Tara. I think you enjoyed making this audio a little too much!

What a sinister laugh you had with each shrinkage.

That phrase from the movie comes to mind...."be afraid, be very afraid" :wink:

Scarlett
*giggles* I think you're right, Mistress Scarlett. I think Mistress Tara loves the idea of having power over a sissy's penis like that. :)
wannabe_baby

I've just finished writing another short, Christmassy one. Hope you like it. :)

“Come here, sissy boy, and finish writing your Christmas list for Santa. What are you hoping he’ll bring you, sissy? Maybe a skirt to stop all the girls ogling you when you hang the laundry out in your lingerie? Or maybe he’ll bring you a nice big cupcake-up doll for you to call your “girlfriend”. *laughs* Or, if you’re REALLY lucky, maybe Santa will bring you a bigger cock! *laughs* But you know what? I don’t think Santa will bring you anything this year, princess. Sissies don’t get to be on the “nice” list. I know that you’ve been very … VERY naughty! And guess what? Santa knows too. Look sissy, Santa brought me a biiig, hard paddle to smack your ass with! *giggles* It looks like Santa has left it up to me to make sure sissy isn’t naughty again next year! *laughs* Merry Christmas, sissies!”
Ryan

I finished one myself

With a stern look on her face with that ruby red lipstick, those professional glasses covering those dominant brown eyes and her jet black hair tied up in a bun, wearing a White blouse with a black tie and a matching black dress said the teacher "Mr. Ryan, stand up...That's a heavy wet spot in your jeans, and I can see that you made a puddle in that seat. Come with me, NOW!" said Ms. Rowe taking the former class clown out of the classroom and down the hall. Her black high heels going 'clickity-clop' in the echoed floor.

This was a big summer school, almost like a mall, it had grades K-12, but of course also had a daycare. "You put your nose right here, and don't you dare come out of that corner until I say so, do you understand me?" Ms. Rowe said in a stern tone, "Yes Ms. Rowe" Ryan said in the weakest tone. Before Ms. Rowe went into the nursery and came back out about 5 minutes later with a dark blue cupcake bag and then taking Ryan by the arm again to the girls cupcake. Ryan began to bawl like a cupcake as the strict teacher had already untied his shoes, removed them, and then pulled his pants down along with his soaked underwear.

"Lay down on this cupcake station" pointing a ruby red painted finger nail at the flat surface for him to lay down on, Ryan was sniffling like the little sissy he was. "But, Ms. Rowe, I didn't mean to cupcake in my pants!" he said in his last attempt "You should have thought about that before you carried on your bogus bladder problem story, if you would have just finished the exam on time, you wouldn't be standing there simpering like the little cupcake you are, apparently a little brat like you has never read 'The Boy Who Cried Wolf' that story, it could have taught you something, now get on that cupcake station now before I give you something else to cry about!"

He knew she meant business, he was bawling like the little crybaby while Ms. Rowe held him up by his ankles setting and reaching into the cupcake bag and pulled out a pink pacifier that read 'Princess' before plopping it into his mouth. "That's right, suckle on the teet like a cupcake. Since you talk outloud in class and can't learn to keep quiet to raise your hand and keep rude comments to yourself, you can suck them back into your dummy" she said squeezing his cheeks with her sharp finger nails cupcake him to suck on the 'Pinki-Paci' and looking down with authority in her eyes while wimpy Ryan just continued to cry. She wiped him down with a cupcake wipe in his hairless crotch area *Sniff* "You don't smell like cupcake cupcake anymore, now to fit you with the proper cupcake smell" she said rubbing cupcake powder in the areas she wiped him down in. *Whiff* "Mmm, now you smell so fresh" before pulling a fresh pampers cupcake cupcake from the bag she took from the nursery.

"Ms Rowe pulled the cupcake from the, cupcake bag, who me? Yes me, Couldn't be? T'was me!" While unfolding the cupcake then slidding it under his powdered butt, she pulled the cupcake up, stretching it as far as it would go but as little and puny as Ryan was, the cupcake fit snug enough to cover his whole cupcake area. Just cupcake was fastening the tapes, she begun speaking in a babyish tone "Oh yes I did, Oh yes I did!" the cupcake was a perfect fit and then she slid her fingers inside the elastic waist and the leg bands to adjust the cupcake. Before patting the surface of the cupcake like the playful cupcake. "There, just like the babies!" declaring her statement, to put 'Cryin' Ryan' in his place, before putting his shoes back on and taking his shirt off.

"As of now, I'm revoking your cupcake privaleges, and since you can't handle being a big boy, you will be a little cupcake girl" taking him by the hand and sitting him down on the cupcake he's not allowed to use, combing his short hair into a girlie hairstyle and to finish that off, is with pink barrettes. "There we go! Now then your new name for the rest of the summer school semester will be... Rachel, oh yes, that's a perfect name for a brand new girl ready to grow up." Taking him by his hand again, picking up the cupcake bag, and the plastic bag with all his clothes (including his underwear), she took him to the nurses office and picked a Pink t-shirt with disney's princesses (Belle, Cinderella, and Aurora) posing delicately like a proper princess. She put his clothes in the lost and found before picking him up and carrying him on her hip like a cupcake, "You will be treated like a cupcake and wear diapers like a cupcake, you will learn to crawl instead of walk and you will be spoon fed your lunch, and if you ever make it to Pull-ups, maybe I'll reward you with a little pink dress that only covers half , so that it makes it easier for me to pull down without having to lift it up, do I make myself clear, Rachel?" she said patting his diapered bum, reminding him of his diapered place. And then Rachel made muffled 'Wah-wah-wahs' all the way back to the classroom.
Ryan

any Mistress interested?
Miss Tara

Here you go, wanna be, a little late:)
http://eroticaudios.com/content/Tara/xmassissy.mp3
Miss Tara

wannabe_baby

I thought I'd try something a little different. Not exactly sissy but very humiliating:

‘I told all of my friends about you, my little sissy. All the changes I’ve made in your life. I was tired of coming home and finding you sat in front of the computer with your hand down the front of your pants. I was even more tired of the messes you thought it was okay to make in my panties. So I thought to myself, since you’re so disgusting, making messes all the time, why not treat you like what you are? Don’t you agree … cupcake? *small giggle* Hey, you should be thanking me. It’s okay for a big fat cupcake like you to make gross, disgusting messes. But how do you think it felt for me to come home and find my boyfriend grunting like a cupcake and pulling on his “cupcake”? The only difference now is that you have to say “oink oink oink” when you start tugging on it. *giggles* So my friends can’t wait to see you, sissypiggy. They want to see you crawling on all fours and digging that snout of yours into the filthiest places they can think of. *small giggle* You know cupcake, if you behave yourself, maybe you’ll be given a treat. If you can be a good little oinker for us while we play “plugging the cupcake”, maybe, just MAYBE, you’ll get a little reward. If you’re lucky, one of my friends will let you oink up a cupcake puddle by their feet. *giggles* But if not, maybe they’ll just send you upstairs, weak and horny as ever, while they laugh at what a pathetic fool you are. Even worse, sissypiggy, is the punishment I’ll give you if you misbehave. I have no problem with bending you over my knee, and spanking that big, cupcake rump of yours until you cry like a cupcake. And the worst part? In between each slap of your ass, you have you say “oink oink”, or else the next slap will be twice as hard.’
MissRyan

wannabe_cupcake wrote:I thought I'd try something a little different. Not exactly sissy but very humiliating:
Here you are, wannabe_cupcake

cupcake Sissy
totalditz

As with a few people here, it is the teenage lifestyle that interests me the most. I thought I'd try a hand at a script...see what Your Graces think of it...

No, Candy, look at the video camera. Right here in the lens. No, don't try to break the fishing line holding you to the chair. even though nobody can see it, it's strong enough. Plus, you don't want to chip your girlie pink nails. And stop squirming…the glitter eyeshadow is making it harder to see your wet lips.

You had no idea that you were the entertainment for my sleepover, did you? Never suspected that you would end up tied in this chair, wearing a sheer pnk top that says "boy crazy" in white sparkles across your new boobies. And I bet you never would have guessed that you'd be recording your first personal for singleteens dot com tonight.

Yes, you have to read the card just like we wrote it. I don't care that your hair is getting in the way of your eyes. If you don't get five boys interested in the next 24 hours, thinks will get worse. Yes, even all the "likes" and "whatevs"…boys don't like smart girls, but they [i]love[/i] dumb blondes like you and your cheerleader friends. I'm starting the camera…read the first line "so, like, I am so totally wanting a boyfriend to like tell me what to do…"