Custom Audio Requests

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

EnchantrixRachel

sinanr526 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:17 pm Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and wanted to ask, if there is someone that would be ready to help me make my fantasy come true with a custom audio :D feel free to message me
Hello there!

I hope you'll introduce yourself in the "Introductions" thread, and tell U/s a little more about yourself!

Are you looking for someone to lend their voice to a script you've written? That's really what this thread is for.

But if you want to order a custom audio, have a Mistress write the script and/or record it, etc, you'd go here.

Now, as long as the subject matter is within Our bounds, I'm sure you'll find a taker!

Hope this helps! And welcome to Sissy School!
Learn more about me at my blog: http://www.sensual-domme.com

Join Me on Twitter: @FemdomEnchanter

Ready for a session? Feel free to give me a call at 1-800-356-6169!
sinanr526

EnchantrixRachel wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:26 pm
sinanr526 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:17 pm Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and wanted to ask, if there is someone that would be ready to help me make my fantasy come true with a custom audio :D feel free to message me
Hello there!

I hope you'll introduce yourself in the "Introductions" thread, and tell U/s a little more about yourself!

Are you looking for someone to lend their voice to a script you've written? That's really what this thread is for.

But if you want to order a custom audio, have a Mistress write the script and/or record it, etc, you'd go here.

Now, as long as the subject matter is within Our bounds, I'm sure you'll find a taker!

I will make sure to introduce myself when I find a little more time :D I was indeed looking for a mistress to lend her voice for an idea I had, but wasnt sure if I should just post my idea here or not
EnchantrixRachel

sinanr526 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:31 pm
EnchantrixRachel wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:26 pm
Hello there!

I will make sure to introduce myself when I find a little more time :D I was indeed looking for a mistress to lend her voice for an idea I had, but wasnt sure if I should just post my idea here or not
Well, if you've got a script of no more than, say, 625 words, you could just post it here and if a Mistress is feeling generous and has the time, she might just record it.

Otherwise, I would check out the Custom Audios page I linked, decide how long you'd want the audio to be, contact the Mistress you'd like to have write and record it directly via Her E-mail, and go from there. :)

Jamie Michelle

Hi, Sinanr526! Welcome to the wonderful Sissy School forum!

I'm glad Goddess Rachel answered your question! When you get the time, it would be great to tell us more about yourself in the "Introduce Yourself" subforum at viewforum.php?f=3 .

Have fun at Sissy School, Sinanr526!
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
Ms. Harper

Hello darling sissies!

I'm looking for some sissy audio inspiration, so if you've got a topic you've been yearning for, please drop me a line and let me know! If I make an audio based on your idea, I'll post it on the forum and tag you in it!

xoxo
Harper
You can find my blog at Fetish Phone Sex Blog

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio! and join the discord for Whore School too!
sirtheocean

Ms. Harper wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:10 pm Hello darling sissies!

I'm looking for some sissy audio inspiration, so if you've got a topic you've been yearning for, please drop me a line and let me know! If I make an audio based on your idea, I'll post it on the forum and tag you in it!

xoxo
Harper
OK so this is a bit humiliating to suggest but one thing I don't think gets covered a lot is ass worship. Real Man ass worship :oops: . Being teased about sucking cock is standard sissy stuff but I think the idea of being cupcake to kiss a studs butt is even more humiliating!
Startup sissy trading in his CK boxers for thongs one pair at a time :lol:
Ms. Harper

Oh my, you're right, that doesn't get done much... now are you talking a cute little sissy peck, leaving a perfect lipstick impression behind, or full on 'eat that man's ass out like he's lunch'.

;)
You can find my blog at Fetish Phone Sex Blog

Tune in Sundays at 11 pm EST for Whore School on Cock Radio! and join the discord for Whore School too!
sirtheocean

Ms. Harper wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:18 am Oh my, you're right, that doesn't get done much... now are you talking a cute little sissy peck, leaving a perfect lipstick impression behind, or full on 'eat that man's ass out like he's lunch'.

;)
I don't see any reason why it can't be both...
EnchantrixRachel

sirtheocean wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:44 am
OK so this is a bit humiliating to suggest but one thing I don't think gets covered a lot is ass worship. Real Man ass worship :oops: . Being teased about sucking cock is standard sissy stuff but I think the idea of being cupcake to kiss a studs butt is even more humiliating!
Haha, it's funny you post this! I just put a poll up on Twitter asking cocksuckers if they eat ass!

I Myself enjoy it, and am a big advocate of it for humiliation sissy sluts, or anyone else! Only the motivations are different. :twisted:

sirtheocean

EnchantrixRachel wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:32 pm
sirtheocean wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:44 am
Haha, it's funny you post this! I just put a poll up on Twitter asking cocksuckers if they eat ass!

I Myself enjoy it, and am a big advocate of it for humiliation sissy sluts, or anyone else! Only the motivations are different. :twisted:
Oh gosh guess we both had butt on the brain :lol: what were the poll results?

Always been interested in what women who do it get out of it - man's butts aren't as sexualised as womens really. As I say, I can't think of anything more humiliating than coming cheek to cheek with a stud's ass.
EnchantrixRachel

sirtheocean, the vast majority (58%) said they were rabid for it!

Then again, roughly 17% was sort of "meh" (I'll do it if they want)

And a full 20% said "Eeeew!"

The reason I like it is that I DO fetishize men's asses, particularly because there's a g-spot inside! And I'm liable to do anything that allows Me to exploit that. :P

sirtheocean

EnchantrixRachel wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:30 pm sirtheocean, the vast majority (58%) said they were rabid for it!

Then again, roughly 17% was sort of "meh" (I'll do it if they want)

And a full 20% said "Eeeew!"

The reason I like it is that I DO fetishize men's asses, particularly because there's a g-spot inside! And I'm liable to do anything that allows Me to exploit that. :P
I think knowing women like men's butts makes them more fun to fetishize as a sissy. Feels even more sissy to find a stud's butt hot because it's not something men typically notice as attractive in one another.

So that poll feels surprising to me. That score feels low! I mean you're on your knees already. I think I'd be dying for him to ask if I liked the back as much as the front!
EnchantrixRachel

sirtheocean wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:11 am
I think knowing women like men's butts makes them more fun to fetishize as a sissy. Feels even more sissy to find a stud's butt hot because it's not something men typically notice as attractive in one another.

So that poll feels surprising to me. That score feels low! I mean you're on your knees already. I think I'd be dying for him to ask if I liked the back as much as the front!
Maybe if I had only asked sissy cocksuckers, the answers would have been different!

:P