Ms. Ally - "Sissy Party" Audio

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms Ally
Site Admin

Sissy_Bride wrote: Also, I don't care what anyone else says but Ally has the most incredibly sexiest voice I have ever heard. Personally I feel that she could be talking about a pile of cupcake wet sewer rats and it would sound sexier than all hell. I could and probably will listen to her for hours on end. I dream of having a voice as angelic as hers.

Darlene
You are too funny, Darlene! Thank you for the compliment. I will start planning the sewer-rats recording soon.

(just kidding, girlies)

Ally

Ally wrote:
sissy_joan wrote:Oh ally! I loved this one! Specialy when it spurts wave after wave of manly cum upon the sissy's face. I know there is people here that does not like that kind of stories. But there are a lot of GGs that love it. A short description of the audio files will do it.
*Excellent* idea, sissy_joan! Future files will have a brief description.

Such good students we have here :)

Ms. Ally
As the person who posted the original gripe, I would just like to say that a summary (which gives an idea of what to expect) would totally eliminate my complaint. I would have known not to bother listening to this file and instead gone straight to Ms. Tia's outstanding prom dress fantasy.

Thanks for being so patient and responsive to my whining. I really only brought it up because I want to help you make this site excel.
Ms Ally
Site Admin

I agree, "guest" (will you share your name?), and going forward we'll include a description with each of the posted files.

Thank you for initiating what turned out to be an interesting and ultimately productive discussion. Gripes are only gripes when no suggestions for improvement are made, in my opinion. Constructive criticism is welcomed, and encouraged.

Ally
darlene8811

Dear mistresss Ally,

when will you be putting more audio up on the party?

Darlene8811
secretsissy

mistress ally may i be the sissy in the audio.....*G*
Ms Ally
Site Admin

I will put more "Sissy Party" on my list of things to do! Let's cupcake for mid-August; if you are all very well behaved until then and do all your homework I will try to post some more installments then :)
Ms Ally
Site Admin

secretsissy wrote:mistress ally may i be the sissy in the audio.....*G*
of COURSE you may! Especially now that I know what a GOOD little sissy you can be ;)
dropdeadfred

Personally I loved the idea of the story and the delivery, thank you very much Ally for sharing this:) Definately an audio that makes me blush. :oops:
DiDeeFrills

A professional dominatrix from Hartford, Mistress Willow, once told me, during a "scene" with another sissy..."Most of the sissies claim to be 'straight,' but there is often a look of glee in their eyes when I 'order' them to suck another slave's cock. They rarely refuse."

If everyone has a touch of bisexuality in them, girls, what better time to let it rear its ugly head (giggle) that when you are being an obedient little sissy like the adorable little creatue in the audio story?

DiDeeFrills
cupcake, may I wear the pink party dress today
sweetfairie

I do not like guys--never have been tempted to try--and I never knew I would like being a sissy until a friend of mine lured me (I can't really say that she cupcake me--I could have walked away) into letting her dress me up. Once dressed, it didn't take much for her to convince me that I wanted to suck off her boyfriend. What a night--I still would never pick up or be picked up by a guy, but once in my sissy frillies, any girl could get me to "become a real woman." From what I have read on line, there are a great many sissies who are the same way. It is humiliating, but in a wonderfully sexy way. I am forever grateful to my friend and her boyfriend who were so instrumental in introducing me to my feminine self! :o
Jamie Michelle

sweetfairie wrote:I do not like guys--never have been tempted to try--and I never knew I would like being a sissy until a friend of mine lured me (I can't really say that she cupcake me--I could have walked away) into letting her dress me up. Once dressed, it didn't take much for her to convince me that I wanted to suck off her boyfriend. What a night--I still would never pick up or be picked up by a guy, but once in my sissy frillies, any girl could get me to "become a real woman." From what I have read on line, there are a great many sissies who are the same way. It is humiliating, but in a wonderfully sexy way. I am forever grateful to my friend and her boyfriend who were so instrumental in introducing me to my feminine self! :o
I'm so glad that you found out the girlie pleasures of being a sissy cocksucker, sweetfairie!

That's a wonderful story of how you were "turned out." Maybe you should go into more detail as to how you became your sweet sissy self on the Introduction board. I'm sure a lot of us girlies would love to hear all about it, along with your sissy experiences since.

Take care, sweetfairie.

Yours in cock-loving sissyness,

Jamie Michelle
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
ButchNoMore

sweetfairie wrote:I do not like guys--never have been tempted to try--and I never knew I would like being a sissy until a friend of mine lured me (I can't really say that she cupcake me--I could have walked away) into letting her dress me up. Once dressed, it didn't take much for her to convince me that I wanted to suck off her boyfriend. What a night--I still would never pick up or be picked up by a guy, but once in my sissy frillies, any girl could get me to "become a real woman." From what I have read on line, there are a great many sissies who are the same way. It is humiliating, but in a wonderfully sexy way. I am forever grateful to my friend and her boyfriend who were so instrumental in introducing me to my feminine self! :o
Sweetfairie, it sounds like being crossdressed is the catalyst for you. Being en femme makes you want cock. So.....DRESS MUCH MORE OFTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sweetfairie

Thank you, fellow sissies. I took your advice and wrote my story--the beginnings, anyway, in the Intro forum. When I get more time I will add a few of my delightful faggy sissy cocksucking (and more!) experiences to the adventures forum. I don't get the opportunity to dress very often--and I only do it with my friends (I think I need to be with people I trust, because once dressed I get so hot that I might do something foolish without someone watching over me). But we have had some wonderful times. I'll eventually get them all written out.
teresas_sissy

Dear Miss Ally and all other superiors,

although i personally am NOT into sucking or wanking off another guys cock,i feel that,being a sissy,i must entertain whatever ideas make my owner happy,therefor,if me kneeling and sucking or playing with another guys cock makes my Mistress happy,or even makes her laugh,then it is my duty as her property/slave/slut and sissy to make this happen. NO matter how disgusting it may be to you,it is your DUTY as a sissy and a servant to make your owner happy,and even if it is only to amuse them..KNEEL open up and say ah you little sissy pansy!!!

proud property of Mistress teresa,

sissy violet
Nancy

I couldn't agree more TS...always ready to serve, I just cannot refuse my mistress. However degrading I may think it is, she always wins in the end.