~~Girlie Masturbation Lesson: Shower Masturbation~~

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

pantyhoseCrazy

Oh my goddess, Miss Ally.....
What are you doing to this inosent pantyhose wearing sissy?
Listening to your audio.... I just had to tear all my clothes off exept my beloved pantyhose and turn on the shower...
Listened to your audio three times before I stepped into it and followed you every step. Have to tell you, pantyhose and hot water on your body... awsome combination. Just couldn't hold on for an hour before I had an "accident" (blushing)... good I was in the shower and could clean my pantyhose right then :)
THANK YOU SO MUCH
CuteMelissa1

Ally,
THANK YOU! I just masterbated in the shower for the first time after listening to you, and WOW! You made my shower turn from great to ORGASMIC! I cant thank you enough. You make me feel so girly and i LOVE your voice! looking forward to more...

Melissa ;)
Prettygrl

How can i do this as i am just starting to learn about and participate in crossdressing i have never had hormones or anything as of now. :?:
Ms Ally
Site Admin

Prettygrl wrote:How can i do this as i am just starting to learn about and participate in crossdressing i have never had hormones or anything as of now. :?:
You don't need hormones to be a sissy! You just have to have some panties, some lipstick, and a purely pink heart :)
Need Something? You can find me by clicking the Live Help button at the top of the Boards :)

Have you joined http://www.enchantrixempire.com yet?
Call Us for Sissy Phone Sessions at 800-730-3507
princep

mS ALLY U SO NAUGHTY U NEED SUM DICK ALL YALL DO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AHA HA
princep

MS ALLY U WANNA FUCK I KNOW U DO FUCKMATE
tinker_bell

Mistress Ally,

This is Randi, know on this forum as tinker_bell, and I was exilirated by listening to your exquisite instruction on how to do a proper shower masturbation. In fact, I so enjoyed the delicious exitement in your voice that I joined in with you. Thanks so much for sharing with us wannabe girls. I love you so much.

Randi
christabelle

jessiebelleisme wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:03 pm mmmmmmmmmm i'll have to try this form of girlie masturbation too if its ok

*blushes*
Hi dear. Sorry for bothering you. But the link to the audio is broken. I can't open it. Do you mind sharing it if you have the audio please. I'm holding my cum for a long time dear. Thank you so much and have a great day.
Last edited by christabelle on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
christabelle

tinker_bell wrote: Tue May 26, 2009 3:05 pm Mistress Ally,

This is Randi, know on this forum as tinker_bell, and I was exilirated by listening to your exquisite instruction on how to do a proper shower masturbation. In fact, I so enjoyed the delicious exitement in your voice that I joined in with you. Thanks so much for sharing with us wannabe girls. I love you so much.

Randi

Hi dear. Sorry for bothering you. But the link to the audio is broken. I can't open it. Do you mind sharing it if you have the audio please. I'm holding my cum for a long time dear. Thank you so much and have a great day.
Last edited by christabelle on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
christabelle

CuteMelissa1 wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:26 am Ally,
THANK YOU! I just masterbated in the shower for the first time after listening to you, and WOW! You made my shower turn from great to ORGASMIC! I cant thank you enough. You make me feel so girly and i LOVE your voice! looking forward to more...

Melissa ;)
Hi dear Melissa ,
Sorry for bothering you. But the link to the audio is broken. I can't open it. Do you mind sharing it if you have the audio please. I'm holding my cum for a long time dear. Thank you so much and have a great day.
christabelle

pantyhoseCrazy wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:26 pm Oh my goddess, Miss Ally.....
What are you doing to this inosent pantyhose wearing sissy?
Listening to your audio.... I just had to tear all my clothes off exept my beloved pantyhose and turn on the shower...
Listened to your audio three times before I stepped into it and followed you every step. Have to tell you, pantyhose and hot water on your body... awsome combination. Just couldn't hold on for an hour before I had an "accident" (blushing)... good I was in the shower and could clean my pantyhose right then :)
THANK YOU SO MUCH

christabelle

sissy_sophie wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:05 am Thanks a lot. I would like to write more, but I have a shower to take

*blushes*