"Panties mesmerize" by Ms Mandy

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ms Ally
Site Admin

Need Something? You can find me by clicking the Live Help button at the top of the Boards :)

Have you joined http://www.enchantrixempire.com yet?
Call Us for Sissy Phone Sessions at 800-730-3507
rowdyrod

omg i loved that!!
Jeanie

I've been wearing my panties for a long time now. I love my panties. I have a secret desire to show off my panties, my girly sweet frilly pink panties. I want to tuck my shirt into my panties to show off the lace on the waist band of my pretty panties. I love to wear light color pants to show off my cute panty line. I must be real careful or I will embarrass my self and people will know I'm wearing panties. :oops: My breath quickens when I see all the wonderful girly girl panties hanging in the stores. I want to rush over and touch and hold them up to me in front of the mirror to see what they would look like on me. Will they fit my sissy hips? Oh! Look at all the pretty matching bras. I love pretty bras too. The lace, the colors, the excitement of all those beautiful feminine unmentionable. I must remind myself not to be prissy when walking. I must remind myself not to sit to girly when I'm out. I wish I could wear lip stick when wearing my pretty panties. I love feelings like a sissy panty boy.
Thank You so much for the audio.
Jeanie, a sissy boy in panties.
Ms. Mandy

Glad that you are enjoying this audio.

Have a great week.

Ms. Mandy

Ms Mandy
Sissy Phone Training: 800-356-6169
See My Page: http://www.sissyschool.com/index.php?ac ... istress=50
Gina La VaLampe

Ms. Mandy this file is addictive and reinforces everything this sissy holds near and dear to h.er heart! i will always wear my panties, i will always wear my panties, i will always wear my panties! i just looove listening to Your voice! thank-You Ms. Mandy!
Nancy

Jeanie wrote: My breath quickens when I see all the wonderful girly girl panties hanging in the stores. I want to rush over and touch and hold them up to me in front of the mirror to see what they would look like on me. Will they fit my sissy hips? Oh! Look at all the pretty matching bras. I love pretty bras too. The lace, the colors, the excitement of all those beautiful feminine unmentionable.
Yes Jeanie I quite agree, one kinda falls under a spell when brushing past such finery in dept stores, I totally love it. Its wonderful to have sissy hips as well, lucky you :)

nancyanne
Ms. Mandy

yes just by stroking your fingertips against your panties you can feel how much your sissy hips just crave being sheltered by a pair of soft luscious panties
Nancy

Very nice audio Ms Mandy, thankyou - cupcake into panties - it doesn't get much better than that. Hope there's more on the way :)

nancyanne
Ms. Mandy

why yes there is, in fact I am working on a little sissy rhyme written by none other than our own nancy boy angela.. read the words here

http://sissyschool.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2480
1ball

Very nice audio Ms mandy.I am a new member {Sissy}but your voice is very intoxicating.I dont wear panties everyday yet but I am sure with listening to your voice daily it wont be long.
Ms. Mandy

well thank you, glad that you are enjoying the audio.

wear the panties, love the panties, feel you ass shaping with the panties. this is all you know from here on in, the feel of your sissy prick encased in panties.

Mandy
Nancy

Oh Ms Mandy, I wouldn't want it any other way, my sissy prick trapped in a silken prison every day. I cant wait for the second installment of panty cupcake, how delightful to go under and surrender.
Sissy Petra

Dear Ms. Mandy:

Thank you very much for this panty cupcake audio. I am new to this Web site and the feminization process, and I am a bit scared. Your recording made me feel very comfortable and very safe. Mmmmmmm..... Thank you very much.

Sissy Petra
Gina La VaLampe

Oh, yes Ms. Mandy this sissy has been listening to this audio constantly! Your voice is positively intoxicating! Thank-You Ms. Mandy!
girlboy

I will always wear my Panties!!! That was Great. Thank You :D