Pantyhose

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Atights

Hey was hoping that a mistress wouldnt mind making an audio about her in pantyhose and cupcake a guy to wear pantyhose, differents colours and patterns it would be really hot. Thank you.
hypnometal

I would like to see this as well. I have a huge pantyhose fetish. :D
Ms. Mandy

Atights wrote:Hey was hoping that a mistress wouldnt mind making an audio about her in pantyhose and cupcake a guy to wear pantyhose, differents colours and patterns it would be really hot. Thank you.
Got a deal for you Atights.. you send me a written text and I will meet you half away and record it for you ;)

Ms. Mandy
Ms Mandy
Sissy Phone Training: 800-730-9419
See My Page: http://www.sissyschool.com/index.php?ac ... istress=50
hypnometal

Ooh! Ooh! Can I write a script for you? :D
Atights

OK ms mandy :D thanx
glosstights

Heck if that's all it takes I'd gladly write something up. I got a thing for pantyhose....well it starts out little then it gets rather large. <winks>
But yeah, so we like just send the script here then you record it or how do i send it to you?...I say we all write something and you choose the best one,or hell just record em all in one large sum!(jk). Cheers! you girls are alright!
glosstights

Again, (exhales angrily)I caught you staring at my legs again. Sure I look hot, but I'm not dressing to impress a fruitcake like you...geez and you make it so fucking obvious locked on like your cupcake by them. Whats so special about my legs today? well I am wearing a skirt but it's no shorter then the black pleated one I wore yesterday, maybe it's my heels they are a bit higher then what I usually wear, no, it's something else. It's the pantyhose (Laughs) my fucking pantyhose turn you on. Some flimsy piece of material stretched out on my legs wrapping them in a glossy sensual prison. I hate wearing these things, but the school dress code makes me wear them and it's too hot for those damn tights. I bet you probably like wearing them though huh? I smile to myself thinking of you in my pantyhose and an idea emerges. The School bell rings breaking my concentration. "Hey alex"
I call to you. You turn back surprised and confused surely she did'nt call my name you turn around and you continue walking out the classroom. "Wait alex are you deaf? I just called you", I tug at your sleeve a bit angry. "I'm sorry mandy i just did'nt think you were talking to me." You think to yourself they usually just scream "hey faggot!" and you'll respond to that in the hallways turning just in time to get hit in the head with a piece of rolled up paper and pointed laughter in your direction at your humiliation. "So what do you want mandy?"you ask puzzled. "I was wondering if you could come by my house and help me with this stupid algebra, you seem to answer all of ms.ally's questions and you get such high praise from all the teachers. You think to yourself shes invited me into her home wow nows my chance to go into her home and maybe snatch me a pair of those pantyhose to worship. "sure" you say with a shy smile," I'll be there after school around 4 ok? i'll see you then." You walk away with a jump in your step and a stiff in your pants." I'm approached by dolores and she asks, "what the hell was that about? and did you see him walk away, was he skipping? the guys are right he really is a faggot.(Laughs) I know and I'm gonna prove it. "what do you have in mind?" asks dolores. Just be at my house before 4 and bring your camera. You arrive at my house at four on the dot this fairy sure is punctual i joke to myself. "Hi alex!" i greet you still wearing my white blouse, pleated skirt , 3 inch heels ,and of course my shimmery silky pantyhose that you love and adore. "Come on in", I say. My parents are in my living room and wonder what i'm doing with a geek like you. "Mom, cupcake this is alex", I introduce you, hoping they don't think i'm interested in a sissy like you I tell them that your only here to help me with my homework. They show a look of relief and it puts an end to thier worrying. They thought just how desperate i've gotten after my break-up with the school quaterback steve that cupcake. Why do good girls love bad boys? heck he was such a jerk but he was sooo hot!! heck when you consider the alternative i.e you,you'll understand why girls love macho jerks. The nice guys are usually just wimps, sissies, queers, and fags like you. "Come on", I grab you "mom cupcake we will be upstairs studying".Of course were studying why would they worry with a guy like you(laughs). In my bedroom you relish in it all ,the smell, the look, the company all of it overwhelms you. "Sit down alex and relax i'll turn on some music, You like britney spears right??I'm just kidding! i smile to you and push play on the stereo." this my cupcake all the girls stomp your feet like this". Gwen stefani you think?..she thinks i like this music?...You watch me dance closely focusing on my legs thinking if it was ever a time to stare it would be this time. I smile and know I've caught you right in my pantyhose web! I sit next to you as the song finishes and ask you if your a hollaback girl. You look at me confused and respond "no"."Ok moving", i say brushing hair from my face, "Do you think gwen is hot?", i ask. You say," i guess so". "You guess so?! what are you gay or something, here look this pic", I show you a pic of gwen in white tights and a silly outfit "you like her outfit?". "Not really but i like her tights",you say. I look at you surprised at you honesty. "Her tights? huh, hmmm do you like my tights?"i ask knowingly."Yeah but yours are not tights they are sheer and not opaque like hers." "Wow, I say, you sure know alot about pantyhose!".You blush, and i ask you "Ok do you like my panty-hose I say suductively and lift and snap a piece of fabric from my leg." " Yeah, i love your pantyhose you say. "Would you like to wear some?"i ask. "Pantyhose no way!!", you shout. "Ok how bout some tights then? "You know like the superheros wear?...batman,superman, all those men...see honey real men wear tights....so why don't you give em a try?". You show less hesitation and I continue my advances. "So I'll open up a pair of black opaque tights and you'll put them on ok?" No? well are you a man or what? ohhh i know, (giggles) you're scared you might like it huh?(giggles) come on they are just tights they wont hurt you i say while rubbing my long pantyhose legs. You agree to wear them only cos I cupcake you with my legs. "Thats better", I walk over to my dresser drawer and pull out a package and slowly unravel the tights. "Take off those pants and put these panty-ugh... I mean tights on". You take off your pants and I hand you the hose. "Ok sweetie this is your first time and i'll guide you through it", I say as i climb behind you and wrap my arms around then i snatch the hose away from you telling you I better put them on you cos you might just put a run in them and you wonder how you could ruin a pair of tights? It's not like it's a pair of pantyhose." Ok!, first you roll up the hosiery bunching it up like this...got it? second you line up the seam with your toes then you glide them up past your ankle and up towards your knee...i breath heavily on your neck my perfume consumes you and you are at a loss of words and movement. "Then...you do the same with the other leg give me your other foot ",you have no choice but to comply. As soon as I glide the second hose leg up your leg you realize that these tights are very sheer and very shiny in fact these are not tights at all but in fact they are PANTYHOSE! You realize this all too late as I've pulled them both past your thighs and on to your hips! As soon as they are on someone rushes from the closet flashing a camera directed as you."Smile honey!" dolores laughs!
We always knew you were a sissy! Now if you dont want anyone to see these pretty pictures of you wearing pretty pantyhose! you'll do as we say and get dressed into something more appropriate....(laughs)

Could keep going and I wanted to add more but it seemed long enough.
It does need work, please excuse the fact that i can't from a sentence.
but it's still do-able..right?....or not....
terpsichore84

I can't wait to hear Ms. Mandy read Atights' script. I'm really looking forward to it.

Glosstights' script was good but it read more like a story than a potential sissy audio. The middle section where it broke down into a description of her home life and her motivations read fine but I think it would drag if you were listening to it. It had too much exposition to be a script but it was near perfect as an erotic short story.
Ms. Mandy

I will be recording Atights script this week :)
Ms Mandy
Sissy Phone Training: 800-730-9419
See My Page: http://www.sissyschool.com/index.php?ac ... istress=50
shedinanylon

Yes I do believe that Pantyhose are quite the erotic,feminine,girly delight as I always wear them !...sometimes with stockings...always with lingerie and high heels !