New MP3 from Princess Grace, calling your name

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

rowdyrod

Ohhhh ms grace i stay hard the whole time your heavenly voice is talking. Thank you for another super sexy audio. hearing your whisper is so hot. More more more!
utahutah

Thank you, Princess Grace. You are the best.
sissy_sindy

thank you Princess Grace. i LUV your breathless whisper! *shudder*
secretsis

Princess Grace, that was so, so beautiful. I just closed my eyes and you were there whispering in my ear. Making me feel oh, sooo sexy and pretty. Thank you.
jessica40

oh my god....thank you so much!!! Princess...you are really so incredible. words just don't do you justice. thank you!
MzGivingGrace

Im so glad you all enjoyed our little trip together. ::giggles:: I had fun making that one...if you could not tell. ::giggles::
Pink is not just a color, its an attitude!

http://www.strokeprincess.com/blog/
sissy maid bobette

Oh Princess Grace that was so beautifull. my poor little dickie was so hard im my pink lacey panties that i found it difficult to control myself.

i would love to be Your little sissy girl, so submissive and oh so obedient.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
jackieC

I do not believe I have EVER heard a voice that instantly put me into a trance before, but you sure did! Thank You SOO Much for that audio. I will listen to it
until the disk falls apart. What a wonderful voice and sounding so sincere!
Your Thankful Sissy jackie :) <curtsey>.
bound4you2

[quote="MzGivingGrace"]http://www.princessgracesplayground.com ... r_name.mp3[/quote]

I'm new here and just heard this and wondered if you have done any cupcake yet or could do some. Especially having something to do with anything like that
Gina La VaLampe

<curtsey> MzGivingGrace, Thank-You for such an erotic symphony of sounds, which is to say Your lovely Voice! Intoxicating!