Big cupcake Humiliation

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

fulldiaper13

I've noticed alot of sissy girl audios and stories, but how about a humiliating sissy cupcake experience. One which we are taken out in public, cupcake to wear are big bulky diapers. cupcake to wear ruffles and pink, and cupcake to do nasty things in our diapers, and to serve the mistress and her guy and girl friends.
BabyAmy86

oh yes, that would be great :)
Ms Carmen

Why don't you put together a script and I'll give it a whirl! I love to humiliate big babies.

Ms Carmen :lol:
Mistress Carmen
http://www.capturedbycarmen.com
800-815-2962
fulldiaper13

Here is my story...I hope someone can do it justice....

What the fuck...You are the one that wanted me to be with another man, while you watched from within the closet. I gave you your tissue, and your hand lotion. While he was carassing and fingering me, you should have been fingering yourself. While he was pushing his massive cock inside of me, you should have been pushing your finger up inside your ass. While he was gushing cum all over me, and in my pussy. You should have been cumming all over the white carpeting. Instead, he fucked me till the cum was dripping down my legs, and when I open the door....you didn't finger fuck your tight ass, you didn't cum all over the floor. Oh, no....You pissed and cupcake all over the carpeting. I had thought you were just a pansy, but now your nothing more than a pissy, shitty cupcake. Thats right, a big sissy cupcake...(laughter)
I thought you were cupcake, not wanting to fuck someone as hot as me. But now I know that you do not want the warmth of a woman, but the warmth of your own waste. So you sit there, yes sit in your filth. In fact, while your sitting in your mess, I want you to take the hand lotion in your right hand, and start tugging on that little cupcake-she you call a dick. Then I want you to suck your thumb on your other hand. Thats what babies do, sucking their thumb and wetting themselves...(laughter)

While you were playing with yourself, I went and got a few supplies. And I made a call to Kristen. Get your ass out here, right now. Lie on the bed and I'll tell you what the plan is. Remember a few weeks ago, when I came home early from work and caught you in a pair of diapers. I told you that if I ever caught you doing babyish things, that you would be my cupcake. Well, now you are. And Kristen is coming over to help. First lay down on the "My little cupcake", changing pad. Yeah, is girlish, but so will you. The worst things anyone wants to see is all that hair down there. So first, I need to shave it off. Thats right, babies are smooth down there. While I shave, Kristen is on her way. She is going to take you home this weekend. No, not in your jeans and tshirt. Don't be so fussy, you'll see what you'll be wearing. Now that you are shaven, a little vaseline, cupcake powder, oil and this pink bow. Yep, your little cupcake-she is going to be decorated with a little pink bow..Isn't that adorable..Don't cry cupcake, you will look so sweet. I first want to put these pink tights on you, around your ankles, and lift up. There we are. Nice and tight around your waist. Now comes your cupcake. Thats right sissy, don't fight it. If you don't stop fighting, I'm going to strap you down. That's better, lift up you bottom. Very good. Let me pull it tight up against your hips, and pull the tabs tight. Ah, snug. I was fortunate to have found this Adult pair of Huggies. They have cupcake written all over it, they look adorable. The problem is, they are so bulky that you either have to waddle or crawl. You may wonder why I would put tights on before your cupcake, well. How else will cupcake Kristen going to know when you pottied....laughter

So when Kristen arrive, she will take you home. Yes, Tom will be there also. She told him that they will be babysitting all weekend long. And that they want to have alot of experience changing wet and dirty diapers. Don't look so horrified, they'll be others there. Its SuperBowl sunday. They are having a big party, and of course you'll be there. No, not to eat hot dogs, or chicken wings. But, to eat jars and jars of cupcake food, and cum. You will be the party, cum dump..along with other dump you'll leave in your Huggies...laughter Imagaine going up to one of Kristen's hot 20 year old girlfriends, with a hot load in your Huggies and asking her. "Pwease change me, I make poopie in my diapy." They'd burst out laughing, seeing a grown man messing himself in adult size Huggies and dressed as some cupcake girl...laughter

Ok, now for your clothing. Stand up, we'll put on these black leather mary janes. They fit perfectly, secondly these pair of pink with white laced trim rubber panties. Lift up you leg, now the other...Upsee go...so adorable...giggling Now, let me write a few love notes on your chest. I'll take my red lipstick and write pansy cupcake on the front, and on your back "Fuck Hole available, please depsoit cum". Laughter....

Lift your arms up, down goes the dress. Its pink too, with white lace, and it barely covers your cupcake bottom...giggle And finally your pink bonnet. A little tight, but thats ok. Makes your cheeks rosey. Just adorable, and guess what. Kristen is here.

Come on in Kristen, and here he is....what, where did he go. Come on out of that closet, right now. There he is, doesn't he look so adorable. His diapered bottom, and prissy sissy dress. Oh, Kristen is Tom here too....Hi Tom.

I think cupcake will have a grand time this weekend. How many couples, 5. Great, he can be the halftime entertainment. But before you take him, he needs to be fed. The problem is I don't have any cupcake food, so Tom if you want. He can nurse a little. Thats right cupcake, you will have a bottle but it won't be full of warm milk but warm cum. Kneel down cupcake, thats right. Open up and start sucking....giggling...Tom you are fucking him like a whore in the red light district. Fuck him hard and plow that mouth. Get ready cupcake, his face is getting tense. Eww, he just blew a white hot creamy load of cum into your mouth....now swallow cupcake, nurse on this cock...thats right, suck and swallow, suck and swallow...laughter Keep going Tom, this cunt needs to be fucked, in fact I know that a few of your friends who will be there will definteliy love fucking that tight ass. Plowing it, till he shits out cum into his Huggies....laughter

Ok, cupcake. You are fed, but sissy needs to do one more thing for cupcake and her friends. I want you to stand and deliver. You don't know what that means? Well, we are going to sit here on the bed, while you stand in front of us. But instead of just standing there like the loser piece of ass cupcake you are. I want you to use your diapers. No, pull you hand out of your cupcake. Not that kind of use. I want you to wet and mess your cupcake. Don't you fucking cry slut. Babies use there diapers to cupcake in, and you're no exception. So stand there and deliver what cupcake wants. Look, his cupcake is getting a little yellow up front, but...ooops...laughter Remeber, that your tights make for easy exit. Its running out of your Huggies and onto the carpet, and look at his face strain. Keep pushing cupcake, push for cupcake. Thats it, the back is pushing out and drooping down. I hear the door knock, as you quickly fill your Huggies. Look at you, dressed like a pissy girl. cupcake full of cupcake and cupcake, cum all over your face and dress. And look who it is, its your ex-girlfriend with her new boyfriend. I guess cupcake has alot of work to do, because from the smell of your drawers...you will be sitting in that mess for a while. And I know that cupcake belly of yours will be full of cum by the end of the weekend. Well, have fun cupcake, and remember that when Kristen brings you back home, you have some sloppy seconds to attend too. Thats right, Kevin is coming over...and I know you'll be slurping, licking, and gulping down his cum from my fucked pussy...bye bye cupcake...laughter
Scarlett

Wow, first time I've read or heard about a cuckold cupcake...very interesting to say the least.

A couple of words may need to be changed, but I'd like a go at it.
If Carmen is interested too, then maybe we can have two versions.

Question: Do you want this to be harsh on you? Do you want any (fake) cupcake talk in it? Or just complete humiliation from beginning to end?

cupcake Scarlett
Ms Scarlett
See My Page: http://www.sissyschool.com/index.php?ac ... istress=10
Call Me for Sissy Training: 800-730-9419
fulldiaper13

You can make it harsh on me...you can include some cupcake talk...but overall humiliating :)
babyryan

i cant wait to see how Ms Scarlett does this audio!!! yes you should be very harsh , sissy cupcake was bad :oops:
Scarlett

I am sorry fulldiaper, but my audio equipment went out on me so I am unable to record your story.

Ms. Carmen, I am sure, can do a great job.

Miss Scarlett
Ms Scarlett
See My Page: http://www.sissyschool.com/index.php?ac ... istress=10
Call Me for Sissy Training: 800-730-9419
babyryan

oh no!!! :(
fulldiaper13

Hello? Anyone out there?
MzGivingGrace

If you would like I could do this one for you :)
Pink is not just a color, its an attitude!

http://www.strokeprincess.com/blog/
babyryan

we would all love that!!! :oops:
fulldiaper13

Thats cool....I look forward to hearing it...thanks
MzGivingGrace

Pink is not just a color, its an attitude!

http://www.strokeprincess.com/blog/
babyryan

OMG :oops: Ms Grace thank you so much for this audio!!!! wow. the sissy babys thank you :oops: