Sissy Hynpo Teaser

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MsJamie

Hannah

That's amazing I love the effects.
Last edited by MsJamie on Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xoxo MsJamie
~1-800-356-6169~
cupcake Bi Academy
http://www.cupcake.com/

Nancy

Great effort Ms Hannah, such a tease!! The SFX are the icing on the cake...more of the same please, WOW!! :D
beths_pantyslut

Chello!

Very nice, Goddess Hannah!

tony(a)
sissy_sindy

i agree with my sissy sisters, i just LUV the special fx!
babyryan

wow! very cool audio Ms Hannah!!!
vanbc_sissifyme

The effects are just amazing. Would it be possible to get them on their own? It's so calming that it would be have it playing over and over while asleep.
Tiff

vanbc_sissifyme wrote:The effects are just amazing. Would it be possible to get them on their own? It's so calming that it would be have it playing over and over while asleep.
OMG ! YES ! That would be so incredible!!! Just the soft effects looped over and over as i sleep,w/ the cupcake suggestions sinking into my subconscious mind. Wow,PLEASE do it. Thanks, Tiffany
Goddess-Hannah

Ok girls if you want the cupcake effects what would you like them to say and how long would you like it?

:)
Last edited by Goddess-Hannah on Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiff

Hi Goddess Hannah,
Are you "testing" to clear your voice before doing another hyno tape w/ the special effects? (big hopeful smile:) The idea of putting it on a loop and playing all night so it subliminally sinks into my subconcious mind makes me so excited. Please do it and i promise i'll play it everynight even if i try to resist what i know it will do to me.
Becoming truely sissified, Tiffany
Last edited by Tiff on Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goddess-Hannah

I was testing the forum to make sure it worked properly and then I changed the test to an actual question which you have not answered yet :)
Tiff

LOL you are so cute! I would have to give it some thought and listen to your original cupcake tape a few more times before i could come up with a perfect script suggestion but it would make me want to cum again and i am so depleted. Check my latest post http://getgirlie.com/sissyforum/viewtopic.php?t=6597 and you see where i'm at. I would love your cupcake tape to put me over the edge. But i know others loved your effects as well.
Becoming... Tiffany
Tiff

Dear Goddess Hannah,
Your original cupcake-tease audio was so perfect so erotic. I would love to hear it with just the echo effects with out the opening voice over. This way i can put it on a loop and listen to it while i sleep and there won't be any irregular volume fluctuations but just a smooth flow of subliminal cupcake suggestion. Not sure how long this would run but heres a shot at the script;
Deep down you have always known you are a girl. You like to wear girl things. Boys don't wear girl things. Admit it,you are a girl. Quit resisting,you are a girl. You want to wear lipstick and nail polish everyday.You want smooth shaven legs and underarms. You want eyebrows with a high thin feminine arch. You are a girl.quit resisting,you are a girl. You want to wear mascara,eyeliner and eyeshadow everyday. You want to walk,talk,act and think like a girl everyday.You want to wear panties and nylons,skirts and blouses and highheels everyday. You want long shiny hair in a feminine style. You are a girl.Quit resisting,you are a girl.
I hope you like it. Thanks, Tiffany
Nancy

Lol, Tiff pretty much nailed it Ms Hannah, I could tweak it, but thats super-fine to me...cant wait :)

xoxo
sissynancy
Goddess-Hannah

Ok I'll see if I can't get the done either tonight (I doubt because I have my radio show) or tomorrow.