Mistress teases sissy pantyboy by Princess Daphne

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Miss Daphne

This sissy is an obsessed lil pantyboy, and this Mistress is teasing and taunting him mercilessly. Part 1 is here tonight, Part 2 will be here next week. Keep a look out for it!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Daphne/ ... ytease.mp3

Smooches all

Princess Daphne
sissy maid bobette

Oh my Princess Daphne, such a wonderfull and sexy panty tease audio. my poor little dickie could barely control itself in my pretty pink lace bikini panties.

i just love to dress in a pair of frilly panties, garter belt, bra, nylons and five inch heels and prance around in front of my full length mirror like a submissive little sissy. Of course my little cupcake cupcake is sticking up straight and soaking my panties with precum.

i must confess, Princess Daphne, to being a very naughty panty pervert and fantasize about sneaking into Your laundry and sniffing Your dirty panties and stockings. i am so ashamed of my perverted behaviour and understand why we little cretins always need a good spanking.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
Nancy

Sigh...exquisite recording Ms Daphne, you have me down.

Thankyou for a wonderful subject, cant wait for Part 2.

xox
nancy
sissy_sindy

from your little sissy pantyboy! :oops:
babyryan

OMG WOW!! umm hearing you say panties over and over again is enough to make me crazy :oops: great audio Ms Daphne!
Sissie_Julie

Princess Daphne, you described me perfectly ! I wish more ladies understood like you do!

THANK YOU, PRINCESS DAPHNE !