Audio Request: Turn up the volume ;)

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

sissy.sandra

Hey Mistresses. I recently viewed a video clip that inspired me to write a little audio story for one of you guys to pick up on. It's a pretty specific scenario, so will try and keep it in as generic terms as possible so everyone can have some fun from it :)

--

Hey pretty girl. Are you listening to naughty sissy training audio clips from the Sissy School Mistresses? Right here? Right now? ... But dear girl, someone is in the next room!

Oh my... Sissy is having a hard time controlling her itty bitty stiffy clitty. You can't even wait until those girls in the other room have left, you just have to hear your sexy dominant mistresses commands this very instant, don't you?. Hihi. I thought as much.

Well we had better be really quiet then, and not make any sound that could attract them. Ssshhh... Not a cupcake. Did they hear anything? Have you been exposed? Ok darling, now I want you to turn up the volume. A little higher than that dear. More!

[In a whispering voice]
It's ok, I'll whisper, nobody will hear anything. Isn't it exciting? You've certainly grown a little in your panties sissy girl. Why don't you put on some lipstick? A bright red or pink one would be best. Good girl... Are you wearing your sissy panties? Of course you are. Why don't you get rid of those ugly and heavy mens pants then? It's ok, nobody can hear you if you're quiet. Go ahead and take them off. That's it. Now turn up the volume just a little bit more. Oh it is a maximum already?

[Yelling loudly]
Girls! Girls! Come in here! You gotta see this! Look at that sissy boy! He's wearing womens panties and pink lipstick! Hahaha! Quick, come and catch the pervert in the act! You are sooo busted sissy girl! God I hope they catch you red handed! Hihi!

--

:oops: :lol: :oops:

/SS
EmpressBailey

I'll start working on it this week!
XOXO

Empress Bailey

1-800-356-6169
http://www.penisdomination.com
http://cupcake.com
sissy.sandra

I hope I'm not rushing on you or anything Mistress Bailey, that wouldn't be my place. (You know my place :oops: )

But I do hope you will help me out with this audio.

Sincerely,

/Sissy Sandra
sissy.sandra

I love you! :D