Sissymaid becomes my whore by Ms Sarah

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MsSarah

My sissy maid becomes my sissy by Mistress Sarah.
Last edited by MsSarah on Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
sissy_sindy

.... from sissy maid to sissy whore! :shock: :oops: :)
thanks for the teaser Mistress Sarah. :D
MsSarah

Your welcome my little sissy maids. I am glad you will be out there providing many services for those I send you to.
sissyphilipa

Thanks MsSarah. I will be a good student. Wherever you take me, whoever I must service - Mistress or Master ... whatever I must do... :oops:
sissy maid bobette

Lovely recording Mistress Sarah and oh so appropriate. This is exactly the way beautifull dominant Women, like You, should be dealing with we tiny dicked compulsive masturbating sissies.

What better way to teach us submission than by putting us in a cute little french maid's uniform with stockings, garters and five inch heels and ordering us to scrub floors and toilets and doing the laundry. Of course, You would probably have to add a chastity device to our uniforms. You know the perverted things we do when we are near Your dirty panties an stockings.

Then at night when the housework is done, its in a short, tight fitting black dress with fishnet stockings and six inch cum fuck me pumps with whorish makeup and sent to the streets. i am quite sure Your sissy whores will work long and hard hustling cock to suck for money to offer You the next morning.

Might be nice to offer a sissy whore a reward. If a sissy earns $500, he gets to spend a few minutes alone with Your dirty panties or he might be allowed to do housework without his chastity device. we sissies are always trying in indulge our perverted desires.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
candy cumslut

Oh my Mistress Sarah, what a terribly exciting recording. Is there no limit to the humiliation and abuse You put Your little sissy bitches through. i am certain there will be many, many Sissy School sissies standing in line begging for the opportuinity to work as Your sissy maid.

i would love to see the look on a sissy maid's face when the housework is done he is ordered to dress as a cheap, sleazy prostitute and hit the streets soliciting johns and sucking cock for money. Poor babies.

i think sissy maid bobette has a point about locking Your sissy maids in a cock harness. You have no idea, Mistress Sarah, the mesmorizing affect Your dirty panties and stockings have on we weak minded, tiny dicked sissies. Any sissy maid would be sure to sneak off to a quiet closet with Your lovely lingerie and do all sorts of perverted things with them.
Mistress, i'm so sorry for wanking without permission. May i please have a good spanking.
nancysue4u

Ms Sarah - housework will be a breeze today thinking about all the other services you will order me to do, with a sweet smile, of course :wink:
BlondeAngela

That is lovely Mistress Sarah!!