SissyServesTheMistresses - audio by Miss Tara

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

sissy maid priscilla

Oh my Mistress Tara, what a lucky sissy maid prissy sissy panties is. Serving all those beautufull and sexy Dominant Women is such a dream cum true. i was so sad to be left behind and could picture prissy sissy panties prancing around in his frilly lingerie, spike heels and french maid uniforms. i can't imagine the excitement he was feeling in his panties being bossed around by the Dominas, washing their lingerie and cleaning up after them. And they must have looked oh so sexy in their cute little bikinis.

i hope prissy sissy panities packed his cock cage becaause i don't see how he could prevent making repeated messes in his sissy panties.
Oh Mistress please, not another spanking.
mikette

wishing i could be that sissy and serve all those Mistress's for their pleasure and enjoyment
bluhsing
curtsey
submissive in need of strong cupcake fem
Gina La VaLampe

Miss Tara, It's so much fun having you tell us a story, your voice is beautiful! You are sure to have Sissy School sissies scrambling to become the successor to Prissy Sissy Panties!
sissy maid bobette

Just lovely Mistress Tara. This will certainly inspire all Sissy School sissies to work hard and be the best sissies they can be in hopes of being selected for the next vacation.

What a joy to serve the beautifull Mistresses in our ruffled panties and sexy french maid's uniforms and be ordered around, spanked and scolded for poor performance.

i'm sure prissy sissy panties was ecstatic to hand wash those lovely bikinis and bras and panties each day. we are all so envious of prissy sissy panties.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings