Can I make a cummie in my panties? - Mistress Sarah

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MsSarah

It's time for you sissies to learn how to properly ask to make a cummie in your panties. So, you don't like chastity. I might let you out on the 4th of July during the party. So, let's practice.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Sarah/sissyshow1.mp3
sissy maid bobette

Oh my Mistress Sarah, this recording is so fantastic. i could just see me and Your little sissy running around at the July 4th party in our frilly pink lingerie, pink nylons, lacy pink dress and five inch pink heels locked in our chastity cages for oh so long putting on a ridiculous show for You and all Your Mistress friends. What fun!!!

Oh please Mistress Sarah, please unlock my little dickie and allow me to make a cummy in my pretty pink panties. i promise to be a good little sissy and do whatever You say Mistress Sarah.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
MsSarah

:D You look so cute in that Chastity Belt. I want to hear some more begging.

"Mistress, can I make a cummie in my panties?"

~Giggles~ Oh my goodness, I can not stop laughing when I hear my chastised sissies beg for that.

Your pain is my pleasure,
Mistress Sarah
sissy maid bobette

Oh please, please, please Mistress Sarah, please unlock my little cupcake cupcake from this awfull chastity device and allow me to make a cummy in my pretty pink panties. Please Mistress Sarah.

i promise to be a good little sissy maid. i will do all the housework, run all Your errands, serve Your Mistress friends at parties and work the streets as a cheap cock sucking whore making money for You.

But please Mistress Sarah, please unlock me for just a few minutes so i can masturbate.
miss prissy pindick

Spectacular as always Mistress Sarah. And the things You do to Your poor little sissy. Locking his little dickie in chastity for four whole months. Your cruelty makes we pathetic sissies weep with shame and shake with fear in our five inch spiked heels.

Mistress Sarah can i please come to the party too. i have the cutest little pink dress trimmed in white lace and very sexy pink frilly lingerie with some pink nylons and pink patent leather sandals with five inch heels. Of course i will be wearing my CB 2000 cock harness.

i promise to be very obedient and will kneel and beg with the other pink sissies for permission to mess my panties.

"Mistress Sarah and Ladies may i please make a cummy in my pink frilly panties? Please Mistress Sarah?
Oh Mistress, please don't lock me in that awfull cock cage.
candy cumslut

Oh please, please, please Mistress Sarah, May i please make a cummie in my pink frilly panties? Please Mistress Sarah.

Great audio Mistress Sarah, You certainly know how to tease and torment we sissy bitches.

i feel so sorry for Your little pink sissy. Locked in cock cage for four whole months, the poor thing must be suffering terribly. It just seems so terribly cruel and overly harsh to lock up we sissies for such a long period of time. he must have been very, very naughty to receive such a harsh sentence. i'm sure he must be in tears much of the time suffering from horniness and incredible discomfort.
Mistress, i'm so sorry for wanking without permission. May i please have a good spanking.
sissy maid bobette

i enjoyed your comment candy cumslut, but i don't know if i agree with you when you say it is overly harsh for Mistress Sarah to lock up Her little pink sissy in chastity for four whole months. i tend to agree with Mistress Sarah on this one.

i mean, what is a beautifull and sexy Domina like Mistress Sarah supposed to do with we perverted, compulsive, sissy masturbators. For many of us jerking our dinky, little dickies becomes more important than serving our Mistress.

For example, suppose a sissy maid is doing Mistress Sarah's housework and Mistress finds sissy hiding in the closet sniffing Her dirty panties and stockings and jerking himself off. All sissies agree this type of disgusting behaviour deserves severe punishment.

Many Dominant Women would grab Her sissy maid by the ear and severely scold him for being a disgusting panty pervert and follow up with an equally severe ass whipping. While this will cause temporary shame and pain reduces us to sobbing and apolgetic girlie men, we usually resort back to our naughty ways and start to jack off all over again. Mistress Cecilia, an associate of Mistress Sarah, calls us masturbating idiots and is She ever right.

So Mistress Sarah alleviates the problem of the chronic, masturbating jerkoff with the chastity cage with its lock and key. This type of treatment surely guarantees that we sissies keep our minds on our housework and keeping Mistress Sarah happy.
miss prissy pindick

Very well said bobette. i certainly see your point of view and tend to agree with it, but as a compulsively masturbating sissy, i too fear long periods of time in cock bondage.

i have read several stories of Dominant Women who have sissified their husbands and boyfriends turning them into obedient sissy maids and making them do all the housework. They all complain about what chronic masturbators their sissies are and how aggrating it is.

So they resort to cock bondage to control these filthy, disgusting habit. These Women note that they have enjoyed great success in controlling unauthorized jerking from their sissies. So, i guess, that cock bondage for sissies is the new sign of the times. Poor babies!
MsSarah

Nope you can not make a cummie in your panties. So keep on begging. We will have another party coming up this weekend and you of course will be attending.

How many years have all of you sissies secretly masturbated uncontrollably while dressing up in your girlie outfits. It ends now. I will put you out in public for the world to see.

You have become selfish if you think being a sissy means you get to cum several times a day. Also remember that long term chastity training is also coincided with prostate milking. If you wish to be a girl then you will only take it like a girl.

How many here would take permanent chastity training in exchange for the privilege of my pounding you with my strap on?
candy cumslut

Oh dear me Mistress Sarah, You are such a beautifull, cruel and sadistic Bitch Godess. The things You do to we poor, tiny dicked, helpless, sissified males.

Yes Mistress, i cannot lie. i have been compulsivley masturbating for 12 years while running around in my frillies. Sometimes as a cute sissy maid or often as a sexy cock sucking prostitute. But always stroking my tiny little dickie.

Mistress Sarah, You are not really going to put us out on the streets for the world to see. i don't think i could stand the embarassment and the shame of wiggling my sissy ass down the street in a pair of six inch heels.

All of this gets me so excited. Mistress Sarah, may i please, please, please make a cummie in my pink sissy panties?
Mistress, i'm so sorry for wanking without permission. May i please have a good spanking.
sissy maid bobette

Yes Mistress Sarah, i confess to compulsively masturbating in sissy outfits for so many years that i can't even count. Whether i'm doing housework in my sissy maids uniform or dressing like a cheap sleazy prostitute and doing a striptease and then kneeling and sucking on a giant black dildoe the end is always the same. i compulsively jerk off my tiny three inch dicklet.

Mistress, i know that long term chastity is the only solution for we chronic masturbators, but when You say permanent do You really mean forever? Surely You can let us out once every four or five months to allow us to beg to make a cummie in our sissy panties.

i must admit the invitation is appealing. Permanent chastity for the opportunity for us to raise our skirts, lower our sissy panties and get our asses pounded by Your lovely ten inch black dildoe.
sissy maid bobette

Oh dear Mistress Sarah, i almost forgot......Mistress Sarah, may i please, please, please make a cummie in my pink, lacey panties? Please Mistress Sarah?
MsSarah

No! You are going to have to endure more chastity training. Just listen to Ms Elizabeth's new Sissy Chastity Audio. I think she agrees with me. All sissies need to learn how to take it like a girl if you want to be a girl.

Beg, beg, beg!
miss prissy pindick

Yes Mistress Sarah, i listened to Mistress Elizabeth's audio and She certainly has the same mind set as You. The two of You are extremely beautifull but extemely dominant Bitch Goddesses. Is this what You do to men. Turn them into helpless, whimpering, begging sissy bitches locked in chastity with no dignity or self respect dressed in frilly lingerie pleading to jerk off our little dickies.

i think right now there are thousands of subjugated sissies cheering You on and hoping You will put our dinky dicks in permanent chastity just like they are with their Mistresses. All of us locked up, on our knees in frilly pink lingerie, high heels and whorish makeup with the same plea.

Oh please, please, please Mistress Sarah, may i please make a creamy cummie in my pretty pink panties? Please Mistress Sarah?
sissy maid bobette

Yes Mistress Sarah, i agree that You and Mistress Elizabeth share the same ideas when it comes to putting we compulsive masturbating sissies in chastity cages. But, Mistress Sarah please try to understand that we are all tiny dicked, dim witted little perverts who can't control our filthy habit in the presence of such beautifull Dominas.

i have tried to be a good little sissy jerkoff, but its been so long Mistress.

I beg You Mistress Sarah, may i please, please, please may i cummy in my pink frilly panties. Its been so long Mistress Sarah, please reconsider and give this sissy masturbator permission to jerk off.