Proper way to dress up a sissy cock ~MsSarah~

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

sissy_sindy

Mistress Sarah, thank you for the sissy pink ribbon!
MsSarah

That ribbon looks so cute on your sissy cock.
BlondeAngela

lovely!

I like wearing a little feminine sensual chiffon fashion scarf tied to the base of my ladystick, cascading down over my feminized ladystick and my testicles, like a feminine genetalia veil. My handsome man likes that on me as well.

I sometimes also dress in sensual feminine lingerie, and wear a little, easy to breathe with, chiffon face veil while I am wearing my lingerie, and my genetalia veil, with long dangle earrings and my long blonde hair, with only my eyelined and mascared eyes showing, the rest of my face chiffoned veiled. My handsome man loves me dolled up sensual, alluring, beautiful and ultra-feminine as a chiffoned ladyboy temptress like that! :wink: :)
rowdyrod

hehe i use a hair scrunchy that i got from this hot girl. i wrap it around my balls and cock then pull up my panties and its total fun time. a nice silky polyester hair scrunchy. try it!
sissy maid bobette

Just lovely Mistress Sarah. we sissies so love it when You dress up our tiny sissy dicklets in ribbons and lace. Of course its so embarrassing to stand in front of You in our frilly lingerie, stockings and high heels with our little three or four inch dickies standing straight out in front of us.

But we get such a thrill when You tie a pretty pink bow around our dicklets and make us pull up our pretty pink panties.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
Nancy

rowdyrod wrote:hehe i use a hair scrunchy that i got from this hot girl. i wrap it around my balls and cock then pull up my panties and its total fun time. a nice silky polyester hair scrunchy. try it!
That sounds wonderful RowdyRod, as does this audio whenever I get my other PC back to working order!!
MsSarah

Keep dressing up those sissy cocks like good little sluts. That is so cute that you wear scrunchie on your little dicklet though. You do deserve a spanking for it though.
wally9500242

if your really doing it then post pics
MsSarah

Wally, quit being such a naughty pervert. You just asked that sissy to flash you. Very naughty indeed.
wally9500242

(head bowed down) i am very sorry Ms.Sarah but i think if were really doing what you want us to do i think we should prove it and show that were really sissies
MsSarah

That was your first and biggest mistake. A sissy's purpose is to do as they are told. Slaves are told what to think and not allowed to do so themselves.
rowdyrod

oh yes mrs sarah i need a spanking really bad. pull down my panties and give it to me good!
wally9500242

MsSarah wrote:That was your first and biggest mistake. A sissy's purpose is to do as they are told. Slaves are told what to think and not allowed to do so themselves.
your right im sorry Ms.Sarah i guess i just ware my panties and bow
wannabe_baby

Aw, don't be too hard on wally, Ms Sarah; men's brains are in their tiny cocks. There must be a lot of strain on wally's tiny male mind with that bow tied around his sissy cock. :)