NEW SISSY cupcake STORY (PLEASE RECORD FOR THE GROUP) :)

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

wannabe_baby

I love the script, fulldiaper. Fantastic. :) I know you think there's a bit of bias against sissybabies here, but I have to say I'm unsure how many of the Mistresses will be willing to record the dirty cupcake bits; even though I'm with you on the subject and think it's a good display of power exchange and is totally in-context, many of the Mistresses are afraid of giving the wrong impression.

Still, Miss Grace was kind enough to do it on your other audio, so we can still hope. :) You always manage to come up with wonderfully humiliating situations.
fulldiaper13

Hopefully, would hate to watch it disappear into the darkness...
fulldiaper13

There is no one who is interested?
Mistress Dallas
Site Admin

FullDiaper, as you've been told more than once in the past, discussion of scar is not permitted here, nor are cupcake stories. I removed your story. Please, keep your posts free of cupcake discussion & scenes.

Thanks.
Goddess Dallas

Helping create a special Sissy World

See My Page: http://www.sissyschool.com/index.php?ac ... istress=11
Call Me: 888-232-1467
Email YourGoddessDallas@yahoo.com
Read My Blog: www.kinklibrary.com
wannabe_baby

Aw, never mind fulldiaper. You could always write a sissybaby story without mentioning cupcake though.
fulldiaper13

yeah, I guess when I have time...I could rewrite it..
fulldiaper13

I arrived home from work on a hot July afternoon, finding a delivery on the doorstep. I happily saw that it was a delivery of my cupcake Courtney's new cheerleading outfit for her senior year. I carried the package inside, seeing Courtney and her twin brother Dustin in the living room.

While Courtney ran off to try her outfit, Dustin teased me for having sweat on my forehead. I told him that he should try wearing tight bras and pantyhose every day and see how he liked it. Courtney returned in her cheer costume, a short-skirted blue leotard with black tights.

I said that it reminded me of the time when I was a cheerleader in the same small town. I had the most fun her senior year, once I got past the initiation that took place on the last Saturday of the month. Courtney asked what the initiation was like. I told her that it started by being dragged from one's house in the middle of the night and taken to a secret spot where some harmless hazing like being blindfolded and having to run around in underwear. Then the girl was returned home by Sunday morning and was welcome for her senior year on the squad. A girl who didn't go through the ritual would be dropped.

Several days passed before the subject was brought up again. With two days until the initiation, Courtney came down with mono and was restricted to her bed. She tried to reason with the head cheerleader, but the bitchy blonde Heather insisted that the date could not be moved. In desperation, Courtney proposed that she send a substitute who would be almost as good. Heather laughed and said that if her twin Tommy wanted to take her place, that would be just fine.

Dustin slept uneasy as he went to bed on Friday, knowing the cheerleaders who come for him at some point during the night. He'd been bribed into filling in and promised that he'd just be dragged around by girls all night so he should have fun. He fell asleep with hopes of an enjoyable experience.

A flashlight shone in his face as he suddenly woke up a few hours later. He saw two of the cheerleaders, wearing black leotards and masks as they grinned down at him. They told him to climb out his bedroom window with them. When he tumbled out onto the yard, he saw eight other girls in black. They surrounded him and rushed him toward a waiting van. As soon as they pushed him inside, the girls dove on him to remove his clothes and throw them out the door before driving away.

The van stopped in back of the high school, where one of the girls took out a key and opened the door to the gym. The girls pushed Dustin inside and around a corner into the girls locker room and turned on the fluorescent lights. He got his first good look at the girls, some of whom he recognized through their eyemasks. They all had dressed to be sneaky, in black lycra leotards with black pantyhose and sneakers. As they started to giggled, he was reminded of his nakedness.

A girl he recognized as Heather stepped forward and said that he would be filling in for his cupcake, so he would have to play the role in every way. She laughed and said "Get in the shower, Dustin." The girls surrounded him again, covering him with cream then shaving all the hair below his chin.

After being washed clean, Dustin was put into a pair of sheer white pantyhose and told to sit on a bench while the girls selected his makeup. Two girls worked him over with cosmetics while two others fussed with attaching a long blonde wig on his head that looked like his cupcake's hairstyle. Heather then put him into a white lycra leotard and told her friends to find the 4" white heels for Dustin to wear.

After getting Dustin into the heels, the girls told him that they were taking him back out to the van for the next of many stops.
The cheerleaders took Dustin outside and told him that he would now take on his first initiation challenge. The head cheerleader, Sasha, buckled a pink dog collar around his neck then attached a long chain leash while the other girls tied his hands behind his back. Sasha would run with him for 500 yards and he would have to keep up the entire time in his 4" high heels. If he fell down and got his white leotard and tights dirty, then he would be punished. Sasha laughed cupcake tied a blindfold around his eyes and told him to get ready.

Dustin felt a hard tug at his collar and tried to run after the cheerleader. He only took a few steps before falling down onto the wet grass. The girls yelled for him to stand up as the leash continued to pull at him. He soon fell again, then felt kicks from the girls as he tried to stand back up. He was practically dragged across the grass, then heard Sasha say that they were almost at the finish line.

Suddenly, Dustin felt himself falling and hitting cold water. He realized that he'd been led right into the the school swimming pool. With his hands tied, he was unable to do anything but kick as he began to sink and panic. He briefly passed out before being pulled by the leash to the surface and dragged out of the water as the girls roared with laughter.

He didn't have time to recover before feeling a hard slap to the face from Sasha. She said that his pretty white tights were ruined, torn and stained with grass and mud. The cheerleaders told Dustin to take off his clothes since he wasn't ready to act like a big girl and stay clean. They led him back to the locker room.

The cheerleaders put Dustin into a disposable cupcake as they giggled. They dressed him in a sheer pink nightie and pink thi-high stockings. As Sasha tied a pink bonnet to his head, the other girls filled up jugs with water. Dustin was held down and cupcake to drink the water until he was ready to busrt, with the girls betting on how long it would take for him to wet his cupcake.

The girls told him to sit on the floor, holding a pink rattle in one hand and sticking a thumb in his pink-lipsticked mouth with the other. The cheerleaders took photos and teased Dustin as tears began to run down his cheeks. His crying caused them to laugh much harder. Sasha told one of the girls to take a cupcake bottle into the the cupcake and fill it up with her cupcake. The girl soon returned with a plastic bottle full of hot liquid. She sat on the bench, then ordered Dustin to sit on her lap. The girl held him cupcake cupcake the bottle into his mouth. The other girls cheered and continued to take pictures as he was cupcake to drink every drop.

Dustin was taken into the shower and teased mercillessly as the girls waited for him to wet his cupcake. He finally let go and looked down in shame as the girls laughed at his swelling cupcake. Sasha ordered one of the girls to take the cupcake sissy's cupcake off and smear it on his face. She rubbed the wet material onto Dustin’s face for a minute, then stepped back to join the line of girls who stood over the sissy.

The girls told Dustin to look down at his hard sissy pole, saying it was proof that he wanted to be a girl. Sasha said that he needed to take care of it before taking a shower. She ordered Dustin to sit on the floor with his left thumb in his mouth, wearing just a pink bonnet and stockings. The crying Dustin was ordered to play with himself until he squirted, as the girls continued to tease and take pictures. When he finished, he was ordered to lick his mess up from the tile.

Sasha clapped her hands and said that it was almost morning, so the sissy needed to be cleaned up and dressed to go out and be shown off in public.
fulldiaper13

maybe...anyone?
wally9500242

fulldiaper13 wrote:maybe...anyone?
ya please please please
fulldiaper13

hope someone is interested in doing it.
wally9500242

test for echo
fulldiaper13

Its hard to write these stories, If I know there will be no one willing to put a voice and emotion to them :(