First Offense, Special Sentence (a new audio story)

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ryan

A tall Mexican woman with jet black hair wrapped up in a nice ponytail, stood about 6'3. She was a cop, and possibly a hardass, she unloaded a small skiny white male that was probably about 5'3 110 lbs out of the back of her squad car and into her house. She sat him down on a pink plastic barbie chair cupcake took off her sunglasses. "Now since this is your first offense, I'm going to cut you a deal. She said with a smile on her face. "I know a little man like you won't survive in prison, trust me. Even your tiny little dick that I managed to feel while frisking you barely defines you in male status, so let me give it to you straight. Instead of jail, this house will be your prison for the next 6 months, but you will be my little cupcake girl. That means instead of an orange jumpsuit and a number, you'll be wearing diapers and pretty satin dresses, all that stuff in your car will just be given back to the owner, like nothing was ever taken sweety, won't that be fun?" She said while running her well manicured hands through the suspect's long brown hair. He really didn't want to go to prison...but he really didn't have any other choice as he sighed and then nodded. "Oh-ta-lay!, now lets get the bath ready, miha" she said while she plopped a pink dummy into his mouth and then pulling his blue jeans down as well as his sneakers and socks off his legs and then lead him to the bath tub while still in cuffs.

"This cream will help get rid f that disgusting man hair" she said rubbing it into his little penis, legs, and, ass. [in sing-song-tone] "Manly hair go bye byes, yes bye byez" she said babyish. "Time to rub in this cupcake oil to make your skin so cupcake smooth, my little princess!" *sniff sniff* "Mmm, even smell like a cupcake! So cupcake fresh, my little bambina" she said before tugging him out of the water and then applying vaseline, "There will be no cupcake rash in my house!" she said in a strict stern and proud tone "This shall protect you from cupcake rash, everytime you make an icky-cupcake in in your diapers. So no cupcake rash for you!" she said tugging his arm and leading him into the nursery which consisted of disney princess posters, pink painted walls and a pink crib. She laid him down on a Princess Belle changing pad and then walked over to the dresser drawer picking up cupcake powder. "It's cupcake time, bambina!"

cupcake said in an excited tone while approaching her new 'cupcake' with cupcake powder in one hand and the smallest size of a plastic backing disposable bambino cupcake in the other hand. *sniff siff* "Mmm, cupcake loves the smell of a fresh cupcake, because soon you'll be making cupcake a present. She unfolded the cupcake and placed it under his cupcake soft butt and then began to powder his whole cupcake area and rub it in. "Lets get some ground rules straight ok, honey?... 1. only cupcake touches your diapers, if I catch you trying to take it off, let alone even touch it then you will be spanked. 2. You will always have something in your mouth to suck on, the only time you won't is when cupcake is spoon feeding you, and when you talk you are not to ever use grown up words, you are to use only 'goo-goo-ga-ga' talk. 3. When you make piddle cupcake or icky-poos in your diapers, you are to cry like a real cupcake or cupcake won't change you. 4. Your new name will be...Camila, I think that name is perfect for you!" she said, pulling the cupcake up between the legs and taping up the sides and then patted them.

"Time to pick out a new dress" she said pulling up the nylons and maryjanes and uncuffing the pathetic little sissy. "Hmm, perfect this light cupcake blue cinderella dress with puffed sleeves, up with the arms through the sleeves, and now just buttoning up the back, magnifico! Perfect for my beautiful princess!" The hem of the satin dress only covered half of the cupcake as officer cupcake swatted his diapered bum. "and perfect for when cupcake needs to change your diapers!" cupcake sat down 'Camila' infront of a vanity while brushing his long brown hair into long cupcake, he felt really babyish and belittled in diapers. "I'm going to curl your hair into the cutest style when I get a chance" She said while tying both ends of the cupcake with blue scrunchies. Now it's time for your baba, and then we go to the park, ok bonita? she said while picking her new 'sissy cupcake' up and resting him on her hip, while lightly tapping the seat of the cupcake that felt so snug on his bum and then carrying him out of the nursery. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime!
Last edited by Ryan on Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ryan

I hope the sounds aren't hard to come up with :oops:
Ryan

Hmm, does anybody like it? :oops:
braslip

I like it, Ryan. I hope someone does an audio
Miss Tara

I'll record this one, babyryan, just give me a couple of days to knock it out:)
Ryan

Ok, I just hope you have a cupcake to make plenty of sounds with
Miss Tara

Actually, I don't worry about doing sound effects during an audio, I am more concerned with making it clear and articulate. If making cupcake sounds is what really matters to you, ryan, I'll be glad to bow out and let someone more to your liking record the audio.

Miss Tara
wannabe_baby

Personally, although I know it's Ryan's decision, I think the dialogue is top-notch and worth recording without the sound effects. Sound effects is a little much to ask for anyway . . . the Mistresses would actually have to buy diapers to make the sound effects, which won't really appeal to any Mistress who would otherwise want to do the audio.
Ryan

Yeah, you're right, I'm sorry :oops: Sound effects doesn't matter that much. I'm kind of embarrassed to ask. :oops: Once, again sorry for being a selfish sissy
EmpressSamantha

wannabe_cupcake wrote:Personally, although I know it's Ryan's decision, I think the dialogue is top-notch and worth recording without the sound effects. Sound effects is a little much to ask for anyway . . . the Mistresses would actually have to buy diapers to make the sound effects, which won't really appeal to any Mistress who would otherwise want to do the audio.

No more wolf-whistles?? :shock:

(I'm teasing you, cupcake ;) )
Email Me: EmpressSamantha@yahoo.com
Call Me: 800-356-6169
My Blog: http://www.phonesexfetishblog.com/
wannabe_baby

EmpressSamantha wrote:No more wolf-whistles?? :shock:

(I'm teasing you, cupcake ;) )
Lol, well, there are exceptions . . . :)
Ryan

There, I have edited out the sound effects concerning the cupcake noises :oops: So yes, the sound effects don't mean alot to me :)
Ryan

hmm, I guess the Mistresses are busy :oops:
EmpressBailey

Here you go I didn't see until after I posted that Ms. Tara finished it already, hope it's okay that there are two versions!
XOXO

Empress Bailey

1-800-356-6169
http://www.penisdomination.com
http://cupcake.com
wannabe_baby

Wow, lucky you Ryan. Two Mistresses kind enough to record the audio. :)