Sorority Boy Pledge Script for Pledge Mistress Tara

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

pledgekaren

Miss Tara-
I loved your "sorority boy" recording and have written a potential sequel for your consideration. Feel free to add to it. I hope you like it.

curtsey,
lowly goat karen

My alarm sounded at 8am on Saturday. While I don’t normally make it a practice to arise so early on weekends, I decided to make an exception for “pledge week”. As I walked over to the door of my room, I stopped and gently knocked on the door from the inside.

“knock knock…is anyone there?” I asked.

From the other side of the door I heard a faint reply, “yes Pledge Mistress Tara, lowly goat karen is ready to serve you”

With that I opened the door, and kneeling before me in “her” pledge outfit was karen, one of our newest pledges of the sorority. Of course I use the “term” loosely as karen was actually a boy who fantasized about pledging a sorority and we were only too willing to oblige. It was a custom to have the pledges report to the Tri-Sigma house on the first weekend of pledge week, and kneel and place their nose on the door knob of each senior cupcake’s room. I chuckled as I looked down the hallway and saw that several of my sisters must still be sleeping as there were at least a half dozen pledges still kneeling at their doors.

“Have you enjoyed your morning so far goat? I hope your knees are not hurting from kneeling like that for the last 2 hours. Now get on your belly and wiggle into my room like a worm pledge…its time for some fun.”

With that goat karen lowered herself to her belly and wiggled across the threshold of my room into the confines of my bedroom, all the time clutching her pledge book and goody bag.

“On your feet goat….its time for an inspection of your pledge uniform. And for your sake, you your outfit better be perfect.” The lowly goat slowly rose and stood before me in her Tri-sigma t-shirt and school girl skirt, which I lifted to ensure she was wearing her pink sequined thong. Her thigh high laced stockings neatly encased her smooth hairless legs and her feet were squeezed into a tight fitting pair of black pumps with an ankle strap and 4” heels. And while for the most part she was in uniform, I couldn’t let her get off that easy so I “created” a few imperfections to share with her. “the pleats in your skirt need ironing and you have a small smudge on your right heel goat. Is this what you call being in uniform pledge? Give me your pledge book goat. I think someone needs some blackmarks because they cannot follow simple instructions. Keep this up and your lowly ass is going to be blackballed before the end of the first weekend!” With that I opened her pledge book and wrote out the infractions and slammed it shut and handed it back to her, all the time glaring down at her.

“Since you seem to struggle with keeping your shoes in proper condition, I think you need some practice. I think I know just the trick, on your knees goat and crawl over to my closet.” With that she followed me to my closet. I opened the door and grabbed about 10-12 pairs of my shoes and dumped them on the floor in front of the pledge. “I’m going to give you the pleasure of shining my shoes. Doesn’t that sound fun goat. And you better do it right the first time or your ass is going to be punished. Oh I almost forgot the best part. I want you to shine each pair and line them up against the wall. In front of each pair, I want you to write in your prettiest handwriting on one of these small notecards a “name for each pair” and then a 50 word essay describing them and why you selected that name.” Trying to hold back my laughter I added, “and if you do a good job I will let you read a couple of these to the whole sorority at lunch today.”

“Now hurry up and get to work goat. Pledging isn’t supposed to be a “vacation”, and besides after you finish my shoes you will need to make my bed, brush my hair, hand wash my dirty panties, scrub my cupcake floor with a toothbrush. I expect all of this to be completed before you are excused at 11:30 to help the other pledges prepare the sorority lunch. So get moving goat and you better do a good job on all of these tasks or you spend the entire afternoon standing bent over a stool in the foyer, with your skirt lifted up displaying your red paddled ass to everyone. And I might just add a little sign that says, “please paddle me” so everyone who enters can help remind you of your lowly status at Tri-Sigma”.
Miss Tara

I'll be happy to record this for you, goat karen:)
pledgekaren

Pledge Mistress Tara-
Thanks for the recording. Each one is better than the last. Your are the greatest.

lowly pledge karen