Denied Sissy

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

rowdyrod

damn what a fantastic audio.
MistressElizabeth

Thank you, rowdyrod... glad you enjoyed.

sissy maid bobette

Fantastic Mistress Elizabeth. One of the best sissy audios ever.

We tiny dicked sissy maids so crave Your abuse and long for the opportunity to scrub Your floors, clean Your toilets, run Your errands and all the other housework You so order. All the time dressed as a slutty, sissy french maid in my sexy black lingerie, black stockings and a very short french maid's uniform with my white lace apron, maids cap and whorish makeup.

And all for the glorious opportunity to sniff Your worn panties or suck on Your worn stockings. i wouldn't even think of being granted permission to worship the "promised land". Your sissy maid was so lucky to have You stuff a pair of Your lovely soiled red thongs in his mouth before You went out.

i was thinking Mistress Elizabeth, of names i would have called myself during the video recording session. i came up with the following:
cupcake for brains, shithead, jackass, jagoff, jerkoff, cupcake tramp, panty pervert, fucktard, dogshit, ass wipe, stocking sucker etc. i am sure there are many many more.

Curtseys Mistress Elizabeth
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
candy cumslut

Very exciting recording Mistress Elizabeth. The things You do to we poor, wretched, helpless sissified males. And how we love it. i personally would consider it an honor to dress as a sexy sissy maid and do all of Your housework.

In addition to sissy maid bobette's list i would have added: dogshit, cupcake stain, cupcake sniffer, jagoff, panty sniffer, dick licker, cock sucker, and pindick.
Mistress, i'm so sorry for wanking without permission. May i please have a good spanking.
beatrice

Dear Mistress Elizabeth,

Thank You for a wonderful story!
I am a pretty, feminine, obedient, little sissy girl.