"But Im A Mallratting Cheerleader!!!" ~ Ms Cassand

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

M_Cassandra

You have just bought your cheerleading outfit! Congratulations...NOW, put it to use with some shopping and cat walk mince at your local mall, a bite to eat at the foodcourt later for a little public humiliation.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cassand ... gSissy.mp3
Last edited by M_Cassandra on Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nancy

The mall is indeed our little playground for sissies isnt it Mistress? So many things to do, buy and subject ourselves to, its a wonder we dont just melt into a pink little goo puddle right there on the spot :twisted:
sissy maid bobette

As i got ready for this horrifying sissy assignment, i wondered how Mistress Cassandra could do this to us. She is such a beautifull Bitch Goddess with no concern for our shame and humiliation.

i wore the whorish makeup with frosted light blue eye shadow, heavy mascara and eyeliner and a poofy blonde wig. The cheerleader skirt was pink and very very short and the sweater was white with Sissy School U written across the front in pink script letters. Underneath i wore a DD pink lacey bra and matching thong. The bra was padded with water balloons to give my tits a nice little bounce as pranced around in my five inch pink strappy spiked heeled sandals.

i walked through the mall in a state of fear and shame as my high heels clicked on the tiled floor and my tits bounced up and down. It was probably a good thing Mistress Cassandra had me locked in a CB 2000 cock harness. My skirt was so short that someting unsightly my peak out from under it. People were pointing and laughing and teen age girls were having a great time. " Hey sissy, want to suck off my boyfriend" "Wiggle those hips you pervert or I'll give you a good spanking"

At least the Women in Victoria Secret were somewhat cordial as i did my lingerie shopping. The store manager was beautifull middle aged women who took me around the store and helped me pick out panties, stockings, bras and bustiers. She told me that Her dinky dicked husband was a sissy like me and was used as a sissy maid. She even showed my cock harness to some of the girls working in the store.

As i wiggled out of the mall i was happy the ordeal was over and hoped Mistress Cassandra would be pleased. Would She unlock me and allow me to masturbate. Would She allow me sniff Her dirty panties that i so craved. i could only hope.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
M_Cassandra

OMG you did the assignment and more...cumming? hmmmmmm well maybe. And yes nancy, the mall is the sissy playground isnt it?
miss prissy pindick

Oh dear me Mistress Cassandra. The things You do to we poor, helpless, tiny dicked sissies. You must get quite a laugh at watching us humiliate ourselves in public and making complete fools of ourselves. And what do we get in return....NOTHING. No masturbation privileges, no panty sniffing, no stocking sucking, just more abuse and chastity.

i wish i could have you sissy maid bobette prancing around the mall in that ridiculous outfit and those five inch spiked heels with your titties bouncing and making a complete fool of yourself. Too funny! But what sissy could argue with Mistress Cassandra.
Oh Mistress, please don't lock me in that awfull cock cage.
M_Cassandra

You gurls know Im devilish and am totally amused to watch all this humiliation going on ! :lol:
sissy maid bobette

Yes Mistress Cassandra, You certainly are a Sadistic Bitch Goddess and we sissies are so happy that we can amuse You by totally humiliating ourselves in public. i know that abuse You heap on us is for our own good and can only make us better sissies.

And for you prissy pindick, i am soooo happy you were amused and got a good laugh out or my mall performance. Perhaps instead of laughing at we poor, perverted, cock locked sissies humiliating ourselves in public for Mistress Cassandra, you should get into a cheerleader uniform and a pair of spiked heels and complete the assignment. Then we will see how funny it is.

By the way Mistress Cassandra, i loved the Panty and Pain picture on Your blog. i can just see myself on my knees anxious to worship the panties, but looking at the paddles and whips hanging on the wall waiting to be used on me if i do.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
M_Cassandra

Yes it would look funny, a 30 something Mistress acting like a sissy. Now what's wrong with this picture. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN! Silly gurl, now get back to putting on your lippy and panties and do what you do best: being the source of My amusement and sadistic pleasures! :)