Medical Fetish and Feminization - Domina Amanda

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Domina Amanda

Click - Don‘t be afraid of the cupcake… they‘re for your own good.

This feminization and medical fetish audio ties in with my Halloween plans for this year… read more about it here - cupcake Feminization Halloween

Domina Amanda
1-800-356-6169

My Femdom Diary - cupcake Feminization

YIM - DominaAmanda
AIM - Domina Amanda

"Through man's passions, nature has given man into woman's hands, and the woman who does not know how to make him her subject, her slave, her toy, and how to betray him with a smile in the end is not wise."
-- Sacher-Masoch
BlondeAngela

Interesting stuff on your feminization of sissies, especially the estrogen injections.

As a fully feminized, pre-op, male to female transexual woman, (I am on estrogen, had facial and chest hair removal done with laser and electrolysis, had facial feminization surgery done on my chin, jawline, nose and cheekbones, and breast implants), I get estrogen shots every Friday at my doctor's office.
I look forward to Fridays. Every Friday I get dressed up beautifully in one of my favorite dresses, or skirts and blouses, put on my makeup and earrings and then go and get an estrogen shot at my handsome doctor's office.
Then after I am done getting my estrogen shot at my doctor's, I go to my beauty salon appointment to have my beautification done, I usually have my long blonde hair deep-conditioned, sometimes the color touched up on my long blonde tresses, then a facial, and my nails done.
And then after I am done at the beauty salon, I usually go shopping or have coffee with one of my genetic women friends or transexual women friends.
On Friday nights I get dolled up beautiful and feminine, and my handsome masculine man Todd and I usually go out somewhere, often to our private club.

.....Nothing turns a man into a woman as much as estrogen in feminizing the features, emotions, and body of a transwoman.
The estrogen not only gives the transwoman a woman's shapely feminine body and more womanly emotions, but it also makes a transwoman feel more feminine and lovely, and also more sexual, sensual, and loving towards handsome masculine men.
Estrogen (and anti-androgens), more than anything else, can feminize a man, and turn a femme gay man or bisexual sissy man into a ladyboy, turn a he into a she, into a beautiful feminine lady.
For a man who desires to be made into a beautiful feminine loving woman, estrogen is wonderful.