May I make a cummie in my panties pt.2

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MsSarah

Practice makes perfect ladies. So, start begging now. Start begging your Mistress Sarah if you can make a cummie in your pretty pink panties.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Sarah/m ... anties.mp3
sissy maid bobette

Oh dear me, here, we ago again sissy jerkoffs. Another terribly humiliating session at the hands of the Sadistic Mistress Sarah. The last time She just laughed at us and denied us permission to mastubate.

This time i will try to do better. i am in my pink bikini panties with lacy ruffles on the back, lacy pink bra matching my garter belt with pink lace top nylons and pink strappy sandals with five inch heels. As usual i am made up like a cheap slut with a shoulder length blonde curly wig.

i prance in to see Mistress Sarah and start my begging. my four inch penis is erect and leaking precum into my panties. i drop to my knees and fold my hands in front of me,

"Oh Mistress Sarah, i am such a horny little sissy jerkoff, may i please make a cummy in my pink lacey panties."

"i promise to be a good little sissy bitch Mistress Sarah may i please, please make a cummy in my panties."

"i will do all Your housework, i will work the streets as Your wage earning prostitute, may i please, please, please make a cummy in my pretty pink panties."

Whatever will the beautifull, sadistic Bitch Goddess say!
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
candy cumslut

Exciting as usual Mistress Sarah. The terrible things You do to Your submissive sissy bitches. Yes Mistress Sarah, i love begging for permission to make creamies in my pretty pink panties. But, Mistress Sarah whenever will You say YES.

Oh pretty please Mistress Sarah, may i please make a cummy in my panties....Please, please, please Mistress Sarah?
Mistress, i'm so sorry for wanking without permission. May i please have a good spanking.