Summer School In Diapers (Audio Request)

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Ryan

With a stern look on her face with that ruby red lipstick, those professional glasses covering those dominant brown eyes and her jet black hair tied up in a bun, wearing a White blouse with a black tie and a matching black dress said the teacher "Mr. Ryan, stand up...That's a heavy wet spot in your jeans, and I can see that you made a puddle in that seat. Come with me, NOW!" said Ms. Rowe taking the former class clown out of the classroom and down the hall. Her black high heels going 'clickity-clop' in the echoed floor.

This was a big summer school, almost like a mall, it had grades K-12, but of course also had a daycare. "You put your nose right here, and don't you dare come out of that corner until I say so, do you understand me?" Ms. Rowe said in a stern tone, "Yes Ms. Rowe" Ryan said in the weakest tone. Before Ms. Rowe went into the nursery and came back out about 5 minutes later with a dark blue cupcake bag and then taking Ryan by the arm again to the girls cupcake. Ryan began to bawl like a cupcake as the strict teacher had already untied his shoes, removed them, and then pulled his pants down along with his soaked underwear.

"Lay down on this cupcake station" pointing a ruby red painted finger nail at the flat surface for him to lay down on, Ryan was sniffling like the little sissy he was. "But, Ms. Rowe, I didn't mean to cupcake in my pants!" he said in his last attempt "You should have thought about that before you carried on your bogus bladder problem story, if you would have just finished the exam on time, you wouldn't be standing there simpering like the little cupcake you are, apparently a little brat like you has never read 'The Boy Who Cried Wolf' that story, it could have taught you something, now get on that cupcake station now before I give you something else to cry about!"

He knew she meant business, he was bawling like the little crybaby while Ms. Rowe held him up by his ankles setting and reaching into the cupcake bag and pulled out a pink pacifier that read 'Princess' before plopping it into his mouth. "That's right, suckle on the teet like a cupcake. Since you talk outloud in class and can't learn to keep quiet to raise your hand and keep rude comments to yourself, you can suck them back into your dummy" she said squeezing his cheeks with her sharp finger nails cupcake him to suck on the 'Pinki-Paci' and looking down with authority in her eyes while wimpy Ryan just continued to cry. She wiped him down with a cupcake wipe in his hairless crotch area *Sniff* "You don't smell like cupcake cupcake anymore, now to fit you with the proper cupcake smell" she said rubbing cupcake powder in the areas she wiped him down in. *Whiff* "Mmm, now you smell so fresh" before pulling a fresh pampers cupcake cupcake from the bag she took from the nursery.

"Ms Rowe pulled the cupcake from the, cupcake bag, who me? Yes me, it Could be? It was me!" While unfolding the cupcake then slidding it under his powdered butt, she pulled the cupcake up, stretching it as far as it would go but as little and puny as Ryan was, the cupcake fit snug enough to cover his whole cupcake area. Just cupcake was fastening the tapes, she begun speaking in a babyish tone "Oh yes I did, Oh yes I did!" the cupcake was a perfect fit and then she slid her fingers inside the elastic waist and the leg bands to adjust the cupcake. Before patting the surface of the cupcake like the playful cupcake. "There, just like the babies!" declaring her statement, to put 'Cryin' Ryan' in his place, before putting his shoes back on and taking his shirt off.

"As of now, I'm revoking your cupcake privaleges, and since you can't handle being a big boy, you will be a little cupcake girl" taking him by the hand and sitting him down on the cupcake he's not allowed to use, combing his short hair into a girlie hairstyle and to finish that off, is with pink barrettes. "There we go! Now then your new name for the rest of the summer school semester will be... Rachel, oh yes, that's a perfect name for a brand new girl ready to grow up." Taking him by his hand again, picking up the cupcake bag, and the plastic bag with all his clothes (including his underwear), she took him to the nurses office and picked a Pink t-shirt with disney's princesses (Belle, Cinderella, and Aurora) posing delicately like a proper princess. She put his clothes in the lost and found before picking him up and carrying him on her hip like a cupcake, "You will be treated like a cupcake and wear diapers like a cupcake, you will learn to crawl instead of walk and you will be spoon fed your lunch, and if you ever make it to Pull-ups, maybe I'll reward you with a little pink dress that only covers half , so that it makes it easier for me to pull down without having to lift it up, do I make myself clear, Rachel?" she said patting his diapered bum, reminding him of his diapered place. And then Rachel made muffled 'Wah-wah-wahs' all the way back to the classroom.
Last edited by Ryan on Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ryan

Would any mistress like to record this audio?
wannabe_baby

I'd certainly like to hear it too, if any Mistress is interested.
Ryan

The funny thing is I actually experienced something like this when I was six :oops:
Miss Tara

I'll give it a whirl, Ryan. Look for it in the next couple of days!!

Miss Tara
Ryan

Thank you Ms Tara, I didn't bother you before with it because you were taking a break from the cupcake scene. :oops:
Miss Tara

You are always very considerate, Ryan, I don't believe you've ever been a bother:)
Miss Tara

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Tara/ryan2.mp3

Thank you for the script, Ryan!!
sissybabytammy

thank you Mistress and Ryan,
that story got my little pathetic sissy clitty hard although you would not be able to tell as i am heavily cupcake as usual :(
Sissy cupcake Tammy
Ryan

You're very welcome Ms. Tara, I didn't realize you liked it that much, maybe because it was only 5 minutes long, Tee Hee j/k I actually love your domineering voice enough to put a scrawny man back in diapers where he belongs :oops: