New audio story request. script inside

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

rowdyrod

I have a new script i wrote i hope one of you fine mistresses could record for us. Its about a pantyboy sent to an all womens prison and his lesbian jailmates hehe **and if you want to record it for mistress always wins site that will be fine** its a little naughty lol

"alright whos next for their prison issue clothes? ...you? your a man. that doesnt fly here. im the warden here. so what are you in for?....oh you were caught taking panties from clotheslines. well welcome to Fort clit supermax prison. i see now why you were sent to a female prison. you're too much of a pantywaist for anywhere else. You need a stripsearch before your placed in your cell. Guard maureen pull off his shirt......now his pants.......oh whats that? PANTIES! oh hahaha look at what we have here. not only does he steal panties but hes wearing them too. Take his panties off maureen. Put him in these extra lacy pink panties with the big bow in front.

"thats right sissy your prison issue clothes consists of...panties and only panties you will always wear panties at all times. Now put him in cell 42 with those rough ass lesbians........"well well whos the new bitch? hey pretty boy we all heard what you were caught doing. stealing panties? what kind of sick pervert does that? oh wait thats what were in here for too we lesbians love panties as well. and yours are very sexy. hold still i wanna see what your packing in them panties." I look into your eyes as my hand finds its way inside your panties and fully fondles you. "oh enough of this lets give this little whore a wedgie!" says the 2nd lesbian and both women wrench up your panties causing you to squeal. "dont you hate when your panties ride up? it must hurt especially with balls. Hey hes smiling and oh gosh hes got a hardon in his panties. Mine is bigger than yours" I pull out my strapon bend you over and cupcake in my palm, pulling your panties to the side, i wet my strapon in cupcake "now this might hurt but you will get used to it being in here with us two. and while we do love to eat out some panties we think you need to know who runs the show around here. the first lesbian spreads your sissyhole wide while i work my big strapon in all the way. "were gonna screw you all night long sissy" as the first lady gets in position under you and licks your panties until they are all wet. Just then the warden comes in holding a pantyliner

"You didnt think it would be all fun and games did you?" says the warden "No. you are just another girl in here and as such you will need pantyliners because you will see what its like to live as a woman. and the way these two are treating your panties you will be go through alot of panties. "oh dont worry warden we will put in his pantyliners so he cant get out of it" "pantyliners?...ohhh c'mon thats going a little too far" you say. The warden then unbuttons her skirt and out pops a 12 inch black strapon. "This is only your first day pantyboy".........The end
EmpressBailey

I will work on it this week.
XOXO

Empress Bailey

1-800-356-6169
http://www.penisdomination.com
http://cupcake.com
rowdyrod

Thanks cant wait to hear it!
rowdyrod

are ya almost done empress baily i cant wait to go to jail and be under your commanding voice!
rowdyrod

is it coming along oh lovely empress bailey?