salon audio??

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

pakistanees

Is there any Mistress who'd like to make another audio about a sissy in a girlie salon? Sissy Slaves should behave theirselves under the plastic salon cape!
EmpressBailey

Write something up and I'd love to record it
XOXO

Empress Bailey

1-800-356-6169
http://www.penisdomination.com
http://cupcake.com
pakistanees

here's my script...

-Well Sissy, go on in. You can open the door. I know you’re a bit excited. There’s no need to. We’re just entering my regular hair salon.
-Hmmm, can you smell the perm solution? Do you see all the ladies watching you? Can you hear the cupcake dryers? I can see that your short black pleated skirt is moving? Is my little Salon Sissy getting excited? You know your Mistress made an appointment for you today? Today, your long hair will be cut into a nice blond bob!
-Come on, let’s go to the counter, so the stylists can put you in the chair. They knew you were coming today. Every single girl in the salon will be watching while you’re sitting in the chair under the salon cape. So I hope you’ll be able to behave yourself!
-So, I’ll be sitting next to you, so I can watch your entire transformation and I’ll be able to give the stylist some advice about how I’d like your hair to be cut.
-You can sit here Salon Sissy, but make sure that nobody can see that you’re aroused in that short skirt and silky pantyhose. Have you noticed that everybody has been watching your silky legs? All the girls here wear short skirts, boots, pumps and pantyhose. But they behave theirselves when they’re wearing those sexy clothes.
-Do you see the stylist coming? She’s holding one of those pink plastic salon capes, that she will be putting around your neck. I hope you’ll behave yourself under that cape. The other ladies are giggling at you, because they see you’re getting pretty aroused yet.
-So, nice and tight, the plastic cape around your neck. Sit still, don’t move your hands under your skirt. Place your hands on the chair. But stay under the cape with your hands. I won’t have all those clippings on your clothes! I asked you to sit still! Don’t tell me you’re cumming? Don’t tell your Mistress that your skirt is all under the cum? Is it? You’ll have to sit under the cape until the stylist is finished. We can’t change your skirt, pantyhose and panties right now.
-So now you have cum already once without permission, I hope you’ll behave from now on…