Caught by wife (Audio Request)

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

sissybabytammy

I was hoping that maybe a Mistress would read this audio. Thank you for your concideration. Sissy cupcake tammy

I was sitting at my computer looking at my favorite diapered sissy site, Sissy School, i did not even hear my wife walk into the room. "Richard! What do you think you are doing!" I quickly tried to close the window but it was to late my wife had grabbed my hands. "Diapered Sissies, I remember you telling me when you were drunk once that you wanted to wear diapers but I thought you were joking, I cannot believe this. Sit right there Mister." I don't know why I sat there, in hind sight I guess I was to scared to get up. She walked back into the room and grabbed me by my ear, "Lets go put these grey sweatpants on." I did as I was told and followed her to the car. I tried to get into the front seat and she told me to get in the back because babies don't ride in the front. I passed off the comment as her just being mad. We drove to her friends house, she got out and got her friend Chelsea.
My wife and Chelsea got into the car and my wife started to tell Chelsea what she found me doing. When I tried to interupt she stated, "Listen, on that web site I saw that sissies like humiliation, so you are going to get it." Chelsea started to laugh. "So where are we going?" Chelsea asked. My wife calmly said, "To the yummy cupcake store to get this sissy some diapers." I was so shocked I could not believe it.
My wife and Chelsea pulled me out of the car at the yummy cupcake store, and then Chelsea pulled on the front of my sweatpants and pour water down the front, it looked like i cupcake my pants. I fought with them as they dragged me into the store, which was busy as school just got out and we were only 1 mile away from the Highschool.
My wife and Chelsea walked up to a clerk, who was talking with some of her girl friends. "Excuse me Miss, my patetic sissy husband needs some diapers because he cannot make it to the cupcake like a big boy. Would you be a doll and show us where the diapers are?" The clerk and her friends started to laugh and point. "Follow me," the clerk said.
We got to the asile where the adult diapers were and the clerk showed my wife the different brands. "Which are the thickest and most babyish?" my wife asked. The clerk pointed to the Abena X-Plus. Trying not to laugh the clerk said "this might just do the trick, what size do you need?" "Good question," Chelsea said. She continued, "Would it be okay if we opened a pack and held them up to the sissy." The clerk agreed, and my wife pulled out a cupcake from the pack. She opened it up, and the sound and the situation must have been getting to me because I started to get hard. "A grown man pisses his pants and then starts to get hard as his wife is about to cupcake him, this is the funniest thing I have ever seen," the clerk laughed. My wife and Chelsea held the cupcake up to me, through my legs. "Hey girl this should work," Chelsea said.
I thought my humiliation was over as my wife and Chelsea grabbed 4 packs. But I was wrong. "One more thing please, is there a cupcake that we could use to put some diapers on this pathtic sissy, so as not to get our car wet?" my wife asked. The clerk said "Yes, but you have to let me get some pictures of this to put on my My Space Page" My wife said "No problem as long as I get you page information, to see the pics and maybe use you as a babysitter." The clerk showed us the restrooms and I was pushed into the womens room. My wife and Chelsea pulled my sweat pants down and shoved me on the floor. My wife grabbed three diapers, she spred them out on the floor. She poked holes in two of the diapers, these went on first, then the third cupcake went on. I could tell that I was going to have a hard time hiding my diapers as they were so bulky, but I had some baggy sweatpants, so I thought I might have a chance. As my wife was diapering me Chelsea chimmed in "Gee Misty you told me his penis was small, but that thing is pathetic, no wonder you have been joining Mike and me in bed."
After hearing this I started to cry. Chelsea asked me "Why are you crying, even with an erection you are only 4 inches long, you can't please a woman with that tiny excuse for a penis, beside you are lucky that Mike's cock is huge there is plenty for both Misty and I."
After I was all diapered I was order to stand up. Just as I thought I was going to be told to put my pants back on Chlesea threw them in the garbage can. "Wait," i said "what am i going to wear home." My wife said with a smirk, "Babies go out in public in only diapers all the time, so since you want to cupcake yourself and read about cupcake wearing on the computer you are going to get the full treatment. Now march sissy."
I shamfully walked from the back of the store to the front with my diapers in plain sight. All of the high schoolers were laughing and taking pictues with thier phones.
As we finally got into the car my wife said "hope you like your diapers sissy, there is no more big girl cupcake for you, maybe one day you might be able to wear panties but I have a felling that day is far away."
rowdyrod

what a great story :)
sissybabytammy

Empress Natalie,
do you think that you could humor this pathetic diapered sissy, and record this story, please.
Ryan

I would love to hear this audio as well
wally9500242

Pweety pwese
EmpressBailey

If you want to do a re-write so that it is from my point of view while I am talking about it then I would love to record it.
XOXO

Empress Bailey

1-800-356-6169
http://www.penisdomination.com
http://cupcake.com