Audio suggestion: "Playing with cupcake's things"

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

nancy boy Angela

Dear Mistresses

I wonder if you would please consider producing an audio on the following theme? I think it would be especially suitable for Empress Natalie or Mistress Scarlett.

"Your hapless sissy is on his bed, all dressed up as a sweet little girlie. You tell sissy that you are going out for the night: sissy watches open mouthed with fascination and adoration as you get ready for your night out.

You sense that sissy is distressed at being left all alone, so you tell your 'darling little poppet' that he can play with cupcake's things, so he won't feel lonely. You give sissy one of your handbags, some of your make up, a pair of your worn stockings and soft, silky panties, and a pair of your sexy high heels to play with. Teasingly, you remind sissy that he can't make you happy the same way that a big grown up man can, and suggest that while you're out, he shows how much he loves his cupcake by worshipping all of cupcake's pretty things. He can tell you all about it when you get back!

You comfort sissy as he cries like a cupcake when you remind him of his sexual inadequacy, and encourage him to have a nice time playing with your things, like a good little sissy should. Then you give him a farewell kiss and cuddle, tell him to play nicely, and go out on your date.

Epilogue: Later that night sissy is dreaming of his cupcake while he plays with her things - furtively sniffing and kissing her panties and stockings, licking her shiny black stiletto high heels and rubbing his pitifully small willy over her dainty black patent leather handbag.

Just as he's about to do a sissy dribble for the umpteenth time, the telephone rings. Frustrated, he timidly answers the phone and hears strange groaning and moaning noises he's never heard before. He hears a deep, masculine authoritative voice saying "Tell the little queer." Then cupcake comes on the line, giggling sexily and says: "Poppet, cupcake's having such a nice time, I won't be home until the morning. Why don't you help yourself to another pair or two of my panties from the hamper to keep you company? Sweet dreams darling!"

The line goes cupcake: sissy cries his eyes out as the full extent of his feminised and cuckolded condition crashes in on his fetish-obsessed mind. However, despite his shame and humiliation, he simply can't resist creeping over to his cupcake's laundry hamper to rummage around for more of her lovely things to play with.

The knowledge that his beautiful, feminine cupcake is actually in bed with a real man only intensifies his juvenile wanking session. In seconds he spurts his weak, watery sissy sperm right into the gusset of his cupcake's knickers with a sweet, effeminate gasp. As his weener rapidly shrinks he eagerly slurps his come out of cupcake's knickers, desperate to clean them up.

His shame is replaced by an overwhelming feeling of elation. He's a sissy, a wimp, a cuckold - and he knows it. Tomorrow, he and his cupcake will both have lots to tell each other ..."

I hope a Mistress will be interested and amused in this scenario and will be inspired to make an audio of it.

Yours respectfully
nancy boy Angela
<respctful curtsey>
Sing it clear
Sing it loud
I'm a sissy
and I'm PROUD!!