Sissy Strumpet In The Brothel~ Ms Cassandra

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

M_Cassandra

Youve cum along way , cupcake. sissy has done the ho stroll for so long and has been discovered by a glamorous and cruel brothel owner...this is just the beginning!

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cassand ... rothel.mp3
sissy maid bobette

Thank You so much Mistress Cassandra for opening a sissy whore house. i am so delighted to get my sissy ass off the streets and the back alleys behind gay bars and strip joints sucking off all those filthy, horny disgusting perverts and into the warm safe confines of Your brothel.

i can't wait to get into my red and black brocade corset with garters holding up my black,full fashioned nylons and red five inch spiked heels with whorish makeup and painted nails. Its so exciting, Mistress Cassandra that i think we sissy whores will need to wear a chastity device. Otherwise, i just don't know how i will be able to keep my little three inch erection from cupcake out of my teeny red bikini panties.

Mistress Cassandra, may i suggest that new sissies that apply for work in Your brothel be made to work the streets for several months before being allowed to work in Your whore house. Its a great lesson in humility for a sissy prostiture to work in those back alleys sucking cock all night and leaving the scene with runs in his stockings and dried cum all over his face and hair.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
M_Cassandra

Maybe I will write a fiction and post to my blog several times a week . I have uploaded a premium audio to MAW site about sissies initiation into the brothel run by "Mistress Savannah" , an all sissy staff. Mistress is a cruel she male...maybe an ongoing saga perhaps? :)
miss prissy pindick

Thank You so much Mistress Cassandra for opeining a sissy whore house. i pray You will give me a spot as one of Your sissy prostitutes in the brothel. i can't wait to show my wares to Your clients in my long pretty pink pegnoir with lacy pink bra, garters, panties and stockings and five inch pink high heeled cum fuck me pumps. And, of course, extremely whorish makeup with plenty of bright red cocksusker lipstick.

Mistress Cassandra, may i take a moment to agree with sissy maid bobette in that new applicants be made to work the streets like we all had to gain this privilege. i really don't think that a new sissy cocksucker should be allowed to work in the Your brother without paying his dues in those disgusting gay bars and back alleys sucking all that filthy disgusting cock like we had to. On the other hand. any sissy in the whore house who doesn't earn his keep should be kicked back out into street prostitution.
Oh Mistress, please don't lock me in that awfull cock cage.
M_Cassandra

Indeed!! They must.

ASSIGNMENT: Any sissies interested in this post, email me with a strumpet outfit of their dreams and their sissy names if they want a mention in this fiction. Im brainstorming for my blog so sissy help is always welcome.

mistress_always_wins@yahoo.com

Put in message body " strumpet fiction"
sissy maid bobette

Thank You Mistress jCassandra for agreeing that new sissy whores have to earn their stripes working as street strumpets before earning a place in Your brothel. i think all of Your sissy cocksuckers will agree that working the streets and back alleys giving blowjobs and taking it up the ass from all those filthy, horny perverts teaches us our place in life and leaves us with no pride or self respect.

It also provides great motivation to earn street money for our Mistress and get promoted to Your sissy whore house. i am going to love working in the brothel where its warm and safe and a sissy protitute can clean the dried cum off his face and fix his makeup and not worry about running from the police in five or six inch heels.

Oh and i just loved the sissy brothel audition audio on MAW with Mistress Savannah. You certainly know how to train we sissy whores.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings