The Brothel Personel Has Been Chosen ~ Ms Cassandra

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

M_Cassandra

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cassandra/Brothel1.mp3

Have you been elected? Shudder or shiver with delight.....
sissy maid bobette

Dearest Mistress Cassandra, i am so delighted to be selected as one sissy whore house sissy sluts that i am shaking in my five inch spiked heels. i am not sure that the other sissy whores know that in spite of Her great beauty, Mistress Savannah is a transexual Mistress and does not treat sissies too kindly. She has those massive boobs and a giant 10 inch cock that i am sure we will all have to practice on. Its much bigger than the three and four inchers Your sissy whores have.

i dressed real sexy for my first day. Black bustier with lacy garters holding up my black full fashioned, seamed nylons and tiny black bikini panties. i am wearing a floor length see through black negligee trimmed in maribour feathers with black maribou slippers with five inch heels. Of course, Mistress Cassandra, i am made up like a cheap sleazy prostitute with light blue eye shadow, long flase eyelashes, heavy eyeliner, bright red cocksucker lipstick and a poofy, long curly blonde wig.

i am ready to get to work as You order, but i see Mistress Savannah crooking Her finger and pointing the floor. i think its time for me to practice.

Can't wait to read Your reviews in Your blog.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
BlondeAngela

Hmmmm ,..... that is intriguing lovely Mistress Cassandra!
M_Cassandra

Stay tuned, I will be posting sometime today!
candy cumslut

Oh dear me Mistress Cassandra, i was so very disappointed not to be selected for Your sissy whorehouse. i have been working so hard on the streets sucking dick to earn money for You Mistress. Please Mistress Cassandra, its getting so difficult solicting johns on the street these days. It seems that with so many men being layed off, their wives and girlfriends are pimping them out as cock sucking prostitutes to earn some extra money.

Its getting so bad that i am soliciting these filthy perverts for five dollar blowjobs. There is simply a lot of competition out there. So please, please, please Mistress Cassandra, can i have please have a spot in Your and Mistress Savannah's sissy whore house. i promise to work really hard and spend my day time hours cleaning the brothel. Please Mistress???
Mistress, i'm so sorry for wanking without permission. May i please have a good spanking.
miss prissy pindick

Just wonderfull Mistress Cassandra. i was so excited to be selected to work in Your sissy whore house. i was so happy and excited that i started to cry with joy and i'm sure i would have made a disgusting creamy mess in my pink frilly panties if i wasn't locked up in this awfull chastity cage You love to keep Your sissies in.

i promise to be a hard working sissy cocksucker and be very obedient to Mistress Savannah. She is a very severe and strict task master and knows how to keep we sissy bitches in line. She has already given me a good ass whipping for having crooked seams on my nylons.

i feel so sorry for you candy cumslut, not making the cut. i know how difficult is to be walking the streets on the ho stroll sucking off all those filthy perverts. Keep working hard and maybe Mistress Cassandra will take pity on you and allow you to work in Her brothel.
Oh Mistress, please don't lock me in that awfull cock cage.
sissy maid bobette

Well Mistress Cassandra, i thought i had a pretty successfull first day on the job. Mistress Savannah assigned me to service a middle aged gentlemen in a nice business suit. i took his hand and led him to my bedroom. He seemed nervous and a little anxious as i did little striptease and did a sexy dance as i slipped out of my sexy black negligee. i dropped to my knees and unzipped his pants and took his moderated sized cock in my mouth and gently kissed and sucked his hard penis. It took a little while but he finally blew his load in my warm wet mouth.

Unfortunately, as he left he gave Mistress Savannah a mediocre review of my performance. Mistress Savannah brought me into Her office and gave a very humiliating scolding and warned me i would be back on the streets if i didn't improve my performance. i dropped to my knees and begged Her for forgiveness, but She gave me a good spanking with that ever present riding crop She carries.

She told me i would be taking lessons from hannah hot lips cupcake considers him the best sissy cocksucker She has ever seen.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
miss prissy pindick

i am so happy Mistress Cassandra to be working in the sissy whore house. Its so much nicer than working the streets and sucking cock in those filthy back alleys. Mistress Savannah is a very strict task master and does not tolerate any nonsense from Her sissy prostitutes. Any back talking or complaining gets a swift ass whipping with Her riding crop. Believe me Mistress Cassandra, i learned my lesson quickly.

Mistress Savannah has us doing a lot of house work during the day time hours. She even sends us out in our cute little french maid's uniforms to clean the homes of Her transexual Mistress friends. i here they are just as strict as Mistress Savannah, so its not all fun and games here at the sissy whore house.
Oh Mistress, please don't lock me in that awfull cock cage.