The Sissy Can Can Lineup ~ Ms Cassandra

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

M_Cassandra

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cassand ... ngurls.mp3

Come to Ms Cassandras school of can can...I'll tell you what to wear
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

You've hit upon another of my favourite boyhood fantasies, Mistress.
:D

But I especially would have loved to wear the old-fashioned French outfits with the frilly white bloomers, the black stockings visible only from the knee down, even when the girls raised their skirts, and the layers of frilly petticoats and underskirts.
And the 'Little Bo cupcake' style bonnets over their wonderfully curled heads

I've often wondered whether the girlish whoops of joy which the girls uttered as they kicked and pranced about the stage were ever orgasmic as they always seemed to be having such fun teasing the men.

Inky black false eyelashes are, of course, essential, even though they can be awful trouble to apply, but I think my preferred lipstick would be cupcake red , which is better for 'pouting' I have found! :wink:

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
M_Cassandra

OMG yes...just as in a Toulouse Lautrec painting..perfection!!
StephanieFashionModel

M_Cassandra wrote:OMG yes...just as in a Toulouse Lautrec painting..perfection!!
Ah, You always know what Your sissies like, Mistress! :D

Of course, whether those outfits can be got anymore is the question :?

Jacqueline Patricia
Location: The beautiful reflection in the lake effected by the rippling water from stones cast in unacceptance

Wow Ms. Cassandra Ma'am, you really hit on a fantasy here (giggles). In New York the food chain Shoprite does can can sale every once in a while and they show these cartoon can can Girls and I absolutely love it. Imagine being jealous of a cartoon? :oops: Thanks for bringing back that memory :lol: .
The beautiful reflection in the lake, effected only by the rippling water from stones cast in unacceptance.
M_Cassandra

Youre welcome :)
sissy maid bobette

Ooooh la la Mistress Cassandra, You are such a devilish Domina Who really knows how to push a simpering sissy's buttons. What fun You and Your Mistress friends are going to have watching a whole lineup of sissy can can dancers performing in their scandalous outfits. i can see the smiles and laughter on their faces right now as we come prancing out squealing in our high pitched voices and hurry into our return.

i love Stephanies costume ideas, but would suggest a black, heavily boned corset with long garters holding up our black stockings with a black leg garter trimmed in white lace on our left leg. Our shoes would have to be somewhat comfortable to dance in so i suggest a block style about four inches high. And of course a black satin bonnet loaded with white lace trim.

i can see the whole lineup with our arms around our shoulders doing our coordinated leg kicks and finishing with skirt raising bend over displaying our white ruffled sissy panties.

i wonder what Mistress has in store for Her sissy bois next, a sissy striptease club pehaps?
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
candy cumslut

Just lovely Mistress Cassandra. i would just adore being in Your sissy can can review with those fancy lacy costumes with frilly white bloomers, knee high black lacy stockings and those lovely frilly bonnets over our curly blonde wigs.

i can just see Your cupcake of sissies prancing around with those high pitched girlish giggles. i'm sure Your lovely female guests will get quite a thrill watching us perform.

i like sissy maid bobette's idea of a sissy strip club. i often put on some sexy bump and grind music and do a sexy strip tease in front of my full length mirror.
Mistress, i'm so sorry for wanking without permission. May i please have a good spanking.
Jacqueline Patricia
Location: The beautiful reflection in the lake effected by the rippling water from stones cast in unacceptance

Here is a youtube link to one of the Can Can commercials I was referring to above.. Enjoy it I always do. What great outfits right down to the pink panties.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNyLHDAdsqY&NR=1
The beautiful reflection in the lake, effected only by the rippling water from stones cast in unacceptance.
StephanieFashionModel

Jacqueline Patricia wrote:Here is a youtube link to one of the Can Can commercials I was referring to above.. Enjoy it I always do. What great outfits right down to the pink panties.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNyLHDAdsqY&NR=1
Wow, you're really desperate, Jacqui! :lol:

How about renting the video of the film?
'French Can Can' or 'Moulin Rouge', I think

Jacqueline Patricia

Stephanie, yes I guess I was.. lol.. These commercials came out when i was a cupcake cupcake. It was my first glimpse of can can.. It's just a memory. I have grown up and seen can can as you mention though I do still love these commercials, and the song does get stuck in your head for days. :roll: . giggles

Have a nice day,
princessdaisy

Oh, I SO want to be a part of it. I'm up for it :)
girls wear the best outfits ever