Pantyhose, Stockings, or Thigh Highs ~ Mistress Cassandra

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

BlondeAngela

I prefer pantyhose and thigh highs. I am a Hanes lady. I love the soft, smooth, sensual, feminine feel of having smooth shaved legs and wearing the lovely nylon sorts of fabric of pantyhose and thigh highs.

Since I started living and dressing as a woman full-time three and a half years ago, and went on estrogen and anti-androgens, had my facial and chest hair removed with laser and electrolysis, had facial feminization surgery, and breast implants, and transitioned from male to female, I of course keep my legs and underarms shaved smooth.

Over the past two years I only wear dresses and skirts and blouses, never slacks or jeans. Just a preference I have, I love dressing feminine.
Having smooth shaved legs and wearing pantyhose and nylon thigh-highs is part of me being a beautiful feminine transwoman.

My man Todd loves me dressed sexy and feminine.
He loves coming up behind me, putting his arms around my slender 24" waist, lifting my dress or skirt and feeling my pantyhosed thighs and 34" buttocks, feeling my beautiful 36 d-cup breasts, and kissing my long blonde hair and my beautiful feminine face and earringed ears. I love how he is loving and affectionate with me, and I am very loving and affectionate with him.
Then after we both get hot and bothered, he sometimes pushes up my dress or my skirt, pulls down my panties or pantyhose and fucks my back pussy. Todd also loves the feel of my estrogen-feminized cock and testicles under my feminine pantyhose, which he sometimes masturbates while he is fucking my back pussy, so we both come, which is so lovely, loving, and considerate of him!
He is such a wonderful, affectionate, virile, considerate lover! I love being his loving lady!
Either that, or we passionately kiss, french kiss, and hug for awhile, and then I go down on him and give him a long loving blowjob.

I very much love dressing beautiful and feminine, and I love living and dressing as a woman. I love how I have been transitioned from male to female, and have become a beautiful feminine lady!:wink: :)
FemmeJenn

No real preference Mistress Cassandra, it mostly depends on what outfit I am wearing. However I'm not a big fan of reinforced toes because my painted toenails don't stand out as nicely as they do in sheer hose. I do like lace top stay-ups though, especially my black ones and what sissy doesn't like seamed hose? I think You have helped make up my mind what to wear to work today...giggle! :D
dunkboy86

I'm about to shave, and right after will put on some thigh-highs with bows. I love your voice Ms. Cassandra!
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

I'm a pantyhose gurl, Mistress.

I just think being encased in soft clinging nylon from the tips of my toes all the way up to high on my waist, particularly on newly-shaved legs, serves to almost 'smother' me in my femininity, and ensures I have that gorgeous sensation over as much as my body as possible.
I aso feel somehow more 'trapped' in that I would have to remove various items of clothing to remove my pantyhose, so I almost have no option but to settle into my feminine persona.
And although I have many shades in my pantyhose drawer, from various 'flesh tones' and pinks and reds, of course black is my absolute favourite.
Sheer black, '10-denier appearance' is my absolute favourite: it was the colour of the first pantyhose I got to wear as a boy, although that pair was a thicker denier and was more opaque, but ever since I first started buying fashion magazines and seeing how the most elegant models invariably wore the sheerest hose, I was hooked.
But I found that not only does it look great worn with black and white and check, it can also looks great with pink and red skirt-suits, and various combinations.

I also have various types of patterned black hose, - fishnets, honeycomb, diamond-pattern, and daisy lace, for wearing with my mini-skirts and flirtiest party dresses, but my sheer black pantyhose goes perfectly with any of those also

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
sissy maid bobette

Just lovely Mistress Cassandra. i could listen to You talk about Your stockings for hours, not to mention panties, garter belts, bras and bustiers.

As an obedient sissy maid, i prefer wearing full fashioned black nylons with seams attached to my black lacy garter belt. my maids dress is very short and shows off the welts on my stockings and my garters. With a very short skirt it makes it very easy for a sissy maid to bend over displays his pantied ass and get a good whipping from his Mistress.

Mistress Cassandra, i was just wondering or begging if You prefer, that if i am a very obedient sissy maid and do all my housework without whining or whimpering if i might have a few minutes out of my chastity cage with a pair of Your dirty stockings in private place. i hope You will at least think about it. Please Mistress Cassandra?
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
sissy_sindy

i LUV them all!

definitely seamed, and preferably taupe or coffee-colored. :)
CarolAnn

Mistress Cassandra, what a lovely post.

I have always loved wearing stockings as opposed to pantyhose.
I just feel that Stockings attached to Garters make me feel more FEMININE.

I am totally a Girly,Girdle wearer, both OBG and LLPG and love wearing stockings attach to the Girdle Garters, (hey, that could be a game or something. Girdle Garters!!).

I do wear pantyhose from time to time while wearing a short skirt.
I usually buy Leggs, sheer elegance control top, in smoke and off black.

Also, I must say I truely perfer wearing skirts and dresses in lieu of slacks.

Love to all you Girls

CarolAnn
I Love the pretty, FEMININITY of cute, lacy, clothes, especially Pretty PETTICOATS, that swish and make Girly sounds.
didiwillis

deleted
Last edited by didiwillis on Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MsKathryn

Mistress Cassandra,

For most occasions, I prefer pantyhose. I usually wear either
Hanes Silk Reflections control top pantyhose but lately I've been
enamored with the glossy styles of Cecilia de Rafael from Spain.
However, on special high femme occasions I feel most ladylike in
an open-bottom girdle with fully fashioned nylons.

I couldn't imagine being feminine without fine, silky hosiery.

Kind regards,

Kathryn

Visit my home page at http://www.alaska.net/~kathryn/kathryn.htm

Miss Sissy School 2009
shedinanylon

Dear Mistress Cassandra,
Thank you for such a sexy audio !
And to answer your question ,I,d say all that you mentioned
although I DO love fully fashioned backseam stockings with a cuban heel and I Love control top pantyhose a bunch as well.
Also lingerie,slips panties etc.
Very high heels....all that feminine stuff.
I must call you sometime, because I appreciate your "nylon " musings.
thanks again,
shedinanylon
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

MsKathryn wrote:Mistress Cassandra,

Kind regards,

Kathryn

Kathryn, you look marvellous, dahling! :D

Love your site
And your taste in outfits, although I always try to make sure sheer black hose will complement the chic skirt suit I plan on wearing!

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
Gina La VaLampe

First of all, I have to cast my vote for Mistress Cassandra's sexy voice! Then, my personal fav is thigh highs, perhaps with lace at the top, and very sheer nude or black. Finally, Kathryn looks soooo lovely in her stockings! Thanks for the link to your website, dear, I'm looking forward to being part of the Feminized Majority!

Gina
Jamie Michelle

M_Cassandra wrote:http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cassandra/hose.mp3

Preferences gurls??
Hi, beautiful Mistress Cassandra!

I prefer thigh-high stockings with a garter belt; and of course, with my panties being worn over the garters so that they can be pulled down without having to take off my stockings and garter belt. I like to wear them with high heel sandals, which are my favorite type of shoes.

I like lacy-top stockings, and I also like lacy garter belts with ruffles on the straps. Stockings with a seam on the back are also nice.

I find stockings with a garter belt to be more sexy than pantyhose, although I also like to wear pantyhose. In pantyhose, I like both sheer-to-the-waist and control-top.

It's sexy to wear nothing but thigh-high stockings, a garter belt and high heel shoes, letting my clitty sway about and allowing my boyfriend access to my boygina for a good dicking. Teehee.
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
Jamie Michelle

MsKathryn wrote:Mistress Cassandra,

Kind regards,

Kathryn

You're very pretty, Kathryn.
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com