A new Script for consideration.

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

MelissaBeth

Dear Mistresses and Goddesses,

I am submitting a script for your evaluation with the hope that one of you talented ladies will bring it to life. I am humbled by your generosity and thank you from the bottom of my sissy heart for your kind consideration.

INTRODUCING SOME NEW WORDS TO YOUR VOCABULARY

“Do you like my hair Sweetie?” “It’s up in curlers, don’t I look cute? Now you come sit down here so I can put you’re hair up too.”

“Now these rollers my be a little uncomfortable to sleep in because they’re my moms brush rollers, but don’t worry you’ll get used to sleeping in curlers soon enough, I promise. Sleeping with our hair up in curlers is just something we girls have to do to save time in the morning, if you want a pretty hairdo tomorrow morning then you have to suffer a little tonight.”

“ You hand me the rollers and roller picks and I’ll get you all set, just like me.”

“Sweetheart, I want you to start using some new words in your daily conversation so you will sound more like a girl. Speaking and sounding like a woman is a very important part of the package. I not only want you to look and feel like a woman but you have to sound like one too. Do you understand Darling? ………. Good girl.”

“The first word I want you to practice using is “Adorable”. As in: don’t you just look adorable in your pretty pink nightie with your hair up in curlers all ready for bed.”

“You see we women like to compliment each other on our appearance so you will have to pay special attention to how other girls are dressed and made up.”

“Another girlie word is “Darling”. As in: “Those shoes are absolutely darling, where did you get them?”

My favorite word is “Precious”. As in: You look so precious in that dress and your ear rings are to cupcake for.”

“Okay Princess, you’re all set and you do look absolutely adorable with your hair up in rollers. Your high heeled slippers are just darling and your pretty little pedicure is just too precious for words.”

“Remember to be a good girl and practice using your new girlie words, now sleep tight my Darling, my precious girl, my adorable little lady.”

Thank you so much,
Melissabeth
shy

Oh, my!
MsTiacontrolsu

I will be recording this one this week. Thank you very much, what a cute script!
MelissaBeth

Dear Mistress Tia,

Thank you so very much for your thoughtful response,
you are my very favorite recording artist, swoon!

Respectfully,
Melissabeth
MelissaBeth

a sissy can dream can't she.
MissRyan

We always encourage our girls to dream, MelissaBeth ... it's the best way to improve ones' self ...

Did you enjoy your recording?