My Special Girls

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

Empress Josephine

I enjoy all types of sissies and they are clearly defined. Listen to my sissy types at the link below.

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Josephi ... ytypes.mp3

Be sure to read my article on sissy types at my blog. Link below.

Kisses,

Goddess Josephine
Empress Josephine

Look don't be shy. After you listen to the audio I want to know what kind of girl you are. Go to my blog to read more:

http://www.femdomphonesexlover.com/2009 ... f-sissies/
Jamie Michelle

Empress Josephine wrote:Look don't be shy. After you listen to the audio I want to know what kind of girl you are. Go to my blog to read more:

http://www.femdomphonesexlover.com/2009 ... f-sissies/
Oh, I'm your sissy slut: when it comes to big, hard, manly dick, I just can't keep my legs closed!

I do so love going for rides on the cream-filled meat cupcake!

I feel fortunate that I have a steady boyfriend, with whom's cock I can ride and get my ass pumped full of cum without having to worry about S.T.D.s. Of course, I also love sucking his cum down my throat.

His cum feels funny in my belly after I've sucked him off. It makes my tummy rumble. My belly feels a little upset after I swallow his cum, but it's nothing extreme, and that feeling passes quickly.

He's got a nice-sized cock, at about 7.5''. I love kissing it and rubbing it all over my face--and I love getting cock-slapped in my face with his dick.

But my favorite feeling is his stiff cock up my boygina. Nothing beats that when it comes to orgasmic femmy feelings!

I also like knowning that I'm carrying his cum-loads up my ass. It's like he's marking his territory: making my cupcake. It's a comforting feeling knowing that I'm carrying a part of my man inside me. It makes me feel more complete.

I've also noticed that the more often I'm with him, the better his cock fits into my ass. Nowadays it's as if my boy-pussy is molded to fit his cock. His dick just slides right into me with no trouble.

To read about my first experiences with my boyfriend, see my below thread:

"My Recent Wonderful Time in the Arms of a Manly-Man," Jamie Michelle, December 12, 2006 http://getgirlie.com/sissyforum/viewtopic.php?t=4804
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
Empress Josephine

ohhhh I was thinking about you today when I posted to my blog today. You'll love it!
FemmeJenn

Very nice blog Empress Josephine. I can't decide what kind of sissy I am, I've been out dressed like a girl in sexy dresses and cute shoes all made up as pretty as I can be. I haven't sucked a cock but came close not long ago so being a sissy lesbian is probably close to what I am.
Empress Josephine

FemmeJenn wrote:Very nice blog Empress Josephine. I can't decide what kind of sissy I am, I've been out dressed like a girl in sexy dresses and cute shoes all made up as pretty as I can be. I haven't sucked a cock but came close not long ago so being a sissy lesbian is probably close to what I am.
thank you!

maybe your still in progress. nothing is ever etched in stone darling.

be all that you can be!
Jamie Michelle

Empress Josephine wrote:ohhhh I was thinking about you today when I posted to my blog today. You'll love it!
Hi, Empress Josephine. Are you referring to your post "The Black Adonis - My Introduction to Cuckolding" at http://www.femdomphonesexlover.com/2009 ... uckolding/ ?

If that's the post you're referring to, then I'm happy that you had me in mind when you wrote it.

Yes, I don't mind admitting that I'm a bit of a size-queen when it come to men's cocks. The main thing I'm looking for in a relationship is a steady man who will be with me in a reliable relationship, and I'm glad that I've found that. And my man's cock is hardly small at about 7.5''. It's thick, too.

Any longer than that and it would have to go past the bend of my sigmoid colon if I were to ride the entire length of it. Which I can definitely handle (since my first man was 11'' long, and I took him all the way), but working a cock that long all the way inside my pussy takes some time and patience.

A cock 7.5'' in length works well for me, because I can take it without having to engage in rectal gymnastics, so to speak. So it makes full-on sex easier for me, as I can ride its entire length without having to work it past the bend of my sigmoid colon. Plus it's more than long enough to thoroughly hit all my girlie spots (i.e., my prostate--or as I prefer to call it, my sissy G-spot).

And the thickness of my boyfriend's cock produces a nice "filled up" feeling in me: it stretches my boygina in a very pleasurable way. I don't know if there are words to properly explain this feeling, except to say that it makes me feel really "turned out," in a manner of speaking. It disolves my boyish feelings and makes me luxuriate in feeling his cock work my pussy for all its worth. It's such a wonderful feeling which I truly adore, even if I lack the words to properly describe it. I do certainly know that it makes me feel very girlie--it's the most feminine experience that I know of (not just my with boyfriend's cock, but with any competent man who can make that happen).

I used to think I was butch, even though I've been dressing en femme in secret since I was age 11. But I feel much more comfortable with myself and with other people since I came to terms with my feminine desires.

Nowadays my life is an open book. I now dress en femme full-time. I don't attempt to pass, I just live my life as an open sissy.

And sex now is great. I ride my man's cock with no inhibitions. I fully take in every sensation: feeling its bulbous head sliding back and forth inside me, hitting my sissy G-spot all the while.

I feel really blessed to be a sissy-fag. I cherish getting to feel these feminine experiences.

Empress Josephine, perhaps when you stated in the above that you were thinking of me in today's blog post by you, you were referring to my recent comment to you regarding my black stud with the 11'' cock. If you'd like to read a fuller record of my experience with this man, then see my below post (as my comment to you was mostly taken from it):

"Re: My First Man," Jamie Michelle, November 29, 2006 http://getgirlie.com/sissyforum/viewtopic.php?t=4728

And you're right, Empress Josephine: I loved reading about your experiences with LaRue Wilson. Your post reminded me how I felt when I saw my black stud's cock for the first time: the excitement, the curiosity, and the anticipation.

To think something so big could fit in my little hole. Teehee.
Boys will be girls.

Author (under a nom de plume) of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Dec. 4, 2011, http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics, http://theophysics.freevar.com , http://theophysics.epizy.com
Gina La VaLampe

<curtsey> Empress Josephine, thank-You for a wonderful audio, Your voice is sooo sultry! You present so many choices, it's difficult to choose <giggle> personally i'd love to be "dollie" but also "My best girlfriend." Thank-You for giving me the opportunity to think about the possibilities!
Empress Josephine

Gina La VaLampe wrote:<curtsey> Empress Josephine, thank-You for a wonderful audio, Your voice is sooo sultry! You present so many choices, it's difficult to choose <giggle> personally i'd love to be "dollie" but also "My best girlfriend." Thank-You for giving me the opportunity to think about the possibilities!
I love my dolls and often they become my little friends, however I'm a teasing woman. I love doing things that make them blush. (wink)
FemmeJenn

Empress Josephine wrote:
FemmeJenn wrote:Very nice blog Empress Josephine. I can't decide what kind of sissy I am, I've been out dressed like a girl in sexy dresses and cute shoes all made up as pretty as I can be. I haven't sucked a cock but came close not long ago so being a sissy lesbian is probably close to what I am.
thank you!

be all that you can be!

Empress Josephine if it is every sissy's destiny to suck cock then I suppose I'm still in progress. The only thing is that once I've had a cock in my mouth I could never be sissy lesbian according to Your description. Decisions, decisions. :(
Empress Josephine

FemmeJenn wrote:
Empress Josephine wrote:
thank you!

be all that you can be!

Empress Josephine if it is every sissy's destiny to suck cock then I suppose I'm still in progress. The only thing is that once I've had a cock in my mouth I could never be sissy lesbian according to Your description. Decisions, decisions. :(
well that would be true. Hmmmmm maybe there's a way to have it all? I know I would damn sure try!
FemmeJenn

Empress if I find a way to have it all You will be the first to know and will receive all the credit for helping to push me to be the best sissy I can be.
maid nikki

I have come to realize that my sissy stick can't provide a women with the sexual pleasure she so deserves. As my name implies, I am a sissy maid. Being a sissy maid is my attempt to make up for my lack of manliness. Attending to the household and personnal needs of a Mistress is the first priority. Assisting her dress, doing her laundry, cooking and cleaning her house are a privilage. I consider providing pedicures, washing her hair and washing her delicate lingerie by hand as a reward for good behavior.

Becoming her sissy cuck is an natural progression since she will need to take a lover to provide her with real manly, deep satisfying sexual pleasure. Assisting her prepare and primp for a date with her real man further confirms my sissiness. Being allowed to clean up the musky load her lover has ejactulated deep inside her is the ultimate reward and so fitting for a cuckold sissy maid.

At the same time, a powerful women often needs to show her dominate side. What better way to do that then to strap on a dildo and take out her aggession on her sissy lesbian cuckold maid. Flipping up the maids flouncy petticoats and pushing the pink lacy rumba panties aside cupcake bends over the side of her Mistresses bed provides the perfect target. I know that my role is not to thrust forward like her lover does with his manly cock. Instead, I relent to her strap on dildo and gently thrust my sissigina backward in sync with her thrusting.

As you can see, my definition of being a sissy crosses over in several directions. <deep sissy maid curtsey>
Empress Josephine

maid nikki wrote:I have come to realize that my sissy stick can't provide a women with the sexual pleasure she so deserves. As my name implies, I am a sissy maid. Being a sissy maid is my attempt to make up for my lack of manliness. Attending to the household and personnal needs of a Mistress is the first priority. Assisting her dress, doing her laundry, cooking and cleaning her house are a privilage. I consider providing pedicures, washing her hair and washing her delicate lingerie by hand as a reward for good behavior.

Becoming her sissy cuck is an natural progression since she will need to take a lover to provide her with real manly, deep satisfying sexual pleasure. Assisting her prepare and primp for a date with her real man further confirms my sissiness. Being allowed to clean up the musky load her lover has ejactulated deep inside her is the ultimate reward and so fitting for a cuckold sissy maid.

At the same time, a powerful women often needs to show her dominate side. What better way to do that then to strap on a dildo and take out her aggession on her sissy lesbian cuckold maid. Flipping up the maids flouncy petticoats and pushing the pink lacy rumba panties aside cupcake bends over the side of her Mistresses bed provides the perfect target. I know that my role is not to thrust forward like her lover does with his manly cock. Instead, I relent to her strap on dildo and gently thrust my sissigina backward in sync with her thrusting.

As you can see, my definition of being a sissy crosses over in several directions. <deep sissy maid curtsey>
Excellent and very insightful.
Sissy Sophia

Although I know I would love to sample most of those types, deep down I believe I'm a sissy girl friend. Sexual experiences are fun, but they are not everything. It's nice to just have long girly talks (and believe me I could talk forever.) The thought of chatting to girl friend in my sissy attire is just enchanting. It makes me feel so girly.

It's good to know what type of sissy I am. Thank you, Empress. (curtseys)