Fulfilling Your Destiny Request

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

shrimpygimp

Any Goddesses willing to record this for me, please, please, please?
Thank You humbly,
shrimpygimp

Fulfilling Your Destiny

Alright, you little faggot, it's time to stop fantasizing about sucking cock and make your dreams a reality.

If there's one thing I know about you, it's that you're a fucking closet queer who gets hard everyday thinking about sucking big manly dicks.

If there's two things I know about you, then the other is that you've got a tiny little maggot penis in your pants that could never bring pleasure to any woman, ever.

So, put two and two together, if you can do that, idiot, and you'll realize that you really only have one option in life. Start using that little sissy mouth of yours to service some real men with big, hard cocks. There's lots of men out there who'd love to get sucked off by a gay slut like you, and not nearly enough sluts to go around, so stop being selfish and do something for others for a change.

Here's what I want you to do as soon as this audio is done: go down to the closest adult book store, find yourself a booth with a gloryhole, and wait.

It shouldn't take to long before someone enters the booth next to you. Next, stick your finger through the hole to let them know that you're there and that you're ready, willing, and able. When that cock comes through the wall, I want you to treat it like you would want your own cock treated, if you had one. Lick up and down that shaft. Lick all around it. Then, starting near the base and working towards the head, give that dick some wet, loving kisses, planting a big one on the head when you get there and swirling your tongue around.

Then, take it all down your throat, slow and deep. Bob your head up and down on that shaft. Slurp on it, you hungry little whore. And when you feel it throbbing and pulsating, pick up the tempo a bit but keep taking it deep.

Don't you dare pull off when he starts to cum. Drink it all down, bitch. And even after he's done, let him pull out of you. Keep your mouth on that cock until he removes it. Sometimes after a good orgasm a man like to take a cupcake, and as long as you're handy maybe you can be his cupcake, too.

If you get there at a good time of day you might be able to suck off four or five guys this way in an hour.

Well, what are you waiting for? Get going, faggot. You can't change your destiny.
EmpressBailey

Will work on it soon ;)
XOXO

Empress Bailey

1-800-356-6169
http://www.penisdomination.com
http://cupcake.com
shrimpygimp

Thank You, Empress Bailey! I look forward to hearing it, eagerly and hungrily!

humbly,
shrimpygimp
shrimpygimp

Empress Bailey, please forgive my rudeness. i was just wondering if You were still going to record this script. It's up to You, of course, but it's just that it would make me very happy. If you don't feel like it, maybe another Beautiful Goddess would be so kind as to record it. Thank You for listening to this pathetic little sissy babble on.