Proper Presentation For A Brothel Client ~ Ms Cassandra

Are you looking for our Free Girlie Audio MP3 collection? You will find it right here.

Moderators: ldwadmin, Ms Ally, Miss Molly

M_Cassandra

http://eroticaudios.com/content/Cassand ... tation.mp3

Now how does a sissy present herself to a brothel client? Think Botticelli..the birth of venus boi. However, I do think it's more of a subject for Michaelangelo :)
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Mistress, please, what do we do with the hand that isn't on the hip?
Give a cute girlie wave of of the fingers, or is that being too forward?

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
M_Cassandra

Of course, working the brothel is always competetive, but one must not "dirty hustle". No choose me gestures. Just casually and confidently stand with class, with splayed laquered fingernails, and a sexy smirk on the lipsticked mouth.
StephanieFashionModel
Location: Strutting my stuff on a Haute Couture Catwalk near you!

Thank You, Mistress
I'll practice that in my full-length mirror until i get it right for Your and Mistress Tara's satisfaction!

"I'm strictly a female's fe-male
And my future I hope will be
In the home of a strict and free mistress
Who'll enjoy having a guy being a girl... like... me"
sissy maid bobette

Lovely message Mistress Cassandra. i will definitely be practicing sissy prostitute pose every night. A dainty little wiggle in my skin tight red dress, scandalously short, sleeveless and strapless with long red gloves, black full fashioned nylons and red patent leather five inch come fuck me pumps.

i pose in front of the sissy whore clients, left hand on hip with my right knee bent and my right hand resting on my knee. With my long eyelashes fluttering, i lick my bright red lips and display a gentle smirk of a smile. With my right hand i slowly, very slowly raise my skirt higher and higher until i display the welts on my stockings and finally my lacey garters.

All my actions say please choose me sir.
Oh Mistress, may i please, please sniff Your panties and stockings
Miss Tara

bobette, what has Madam Cassandra told you about dirty hustling? You pose, smile and say your name. You don't lick your lips like a cock deprived whore and you don't lift your skirt as if they were going to do you right there in the lineup!!

If the other prostitutes see you dirty hustling, you'll soon find Nair in your shampoo, holes in your condoms, and tuna oil in your body lotion, and that would just be a starter.

I'm sure a juicy little slut like you will be chosen and used often, without dirty hustling.
sissy maid bobette

i am so very sorry Mistress Tara. Please don't be angry with me. i don't know what got into me Mistress Tara. i guess i was thinking how sexy and inviting it would be to slowly raise a skirt and show off the welts on my sexy black, full fashioned stockings and display my pretty lace garters.

But, You are correct as usual Mistress Tara. i am such a filthy sissy prostitute and need to learn to act in a more lady like and not a cock deprived suck whore. It is any wonder that stupid sissies like me are walking around the whore house with bright red, blisstered asses.
M_Cassandra

LMFAO...so true!! :lol:
sissy maid bobette

i am so glad You are so amused Mistress Cassandra and i can certainly undersand why. It is not so much fun for we sobbing sissies running around with our beaten asses on display feeling the incredible shame and humiliation from our sexy Mistresses.

But the worst thing for we sissies Mistress Cassandra, is that we feel so bad when we disappoint our Mistress.